XxxXxxX_96 Publish time 5-4-2022 10:06 PM

Apakah yang boleh menjadi hadiah kepada boyfriend

My boyfriend almost birthday, what present that we can't give kepada orang yang agama Islam. Can I give him a necklace? (Boyfriend saya agama Islam tapi saya bukan)

AceHand Publish time 6-4-2022 08:55 PM

Hmmm...

[AceHand SPECTaceLAR]

Bagilah dia hadiah jam Tangang...

Jizzz... Klong! Klong!

Farnor Publish time 7-4-2022 01:53 AM

Tak bleh bgi rantai.. U bagi jer mkanan kayangan mcm lobster ke untuk buka posa..? Kuih pisang goreng ke

intan244 Publish time 17-4-2022 12:30 AM

lelaki muslim haram pakai rantai. i dulu beli baju sebab ex suka baju free haha. u bagi la apa yang dia suka.

tumpanglalu74 Publish time 17-4-2022 01:01 AM

Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 17-4-2022 01:04 AM

Do not ever give a man anything.Tried & tested.It dazen work dear.Learn from me.

I still remember that Levi's sweatshirt I gave an asshole once.Then the little portable birthday cake I got him.And the prank my friend did of booking 2 hotel rooms where she & her boifren took 1 and left me & that asshole to hole up in the other 1.On that birthday.After helping me set up that stupid cake she juz went & slept with her boifren who was also that asshole's senior at school.I thot us gurlz were supposed to sleep in 1 room & the boyz in the other.

Sori, habes aku tingat segale2nye.It never works.Full stop.Kalo U bentang red karpet sekali pon.The simple trick with boyz?U juz give them shit.They will give U flowers.The polite & sweet route NEVER WORKS.U nak a guy, go & make his life hell.Baru dia respek U & terhegeh2 nak wat U jadi bini.

tumpanglalu74 Publish time 18-4-2022 12:22 AM

Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 18-4-2022 12:26 AM

Oh why check in ye?Itu kat London.I mean kat luor sejuk.We were doing our A-Level.Us girlz were in a different school than the boyz.I ingat nak kasi kek tu kat Mesia Hall je.Unbeknownst to me tetibe je my friend ambek bilik2 tu.So I thot a little after midnite, after I gave my ex the present she would come back to our room.She never did.So I slept on the bed, my ex slept on the floor.Becoz kami tak berani nak ketok pintu bilik dorang.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Apakah yang boleh menjadi hadiah kepada boyfriend

ADVERTISEMENT