aina_shaira Publish time 2-2-2022 07:30 PM

ONE DAY (2011) Anne Hathaway & Jim Sturgess

hi semua

uols pernah tengok cite? i buka thread pasal cite sebab i suka sangat movie ni.
yes, cite ni dah lama. ni antara cite romantik yang i suka sambil mengenang kembali zaman belajar dulu.

first time i tengok cite ni masa dekat astro dulu.
lepas tu ada tengok dekat rumah kawan i. kawan i cakap cite ni quite boring.
bagi i ok je.

cite ni based on novel ye.

abit spoiler, cite ni pasal emma dan dexter sepanjang hampir/lebih 18tahun on/off berkawan.
akhir mereka kahwin. ending dia emma mati.

musangbodoh Publish time 2-2-2022 09:39 PM

ader ehem2 x

amandel Publish time 8-2-2022 08:36 AM

I dah tengok. Menurut I best, one og my fav romance movie. Flashback kat bukit dekat ending film had best dialog. I share same felling with Water for Elephants

OOPHFQZ5aiM

ladydolph Publish time 18-2-2022 09:04 AM

one of my fav movies too .....
ending sedeh .....

colorman4 Publish time 12-5-2022 04:54 PM

It's great, I'm so glad to see this coloring pages

beneathdroopy Publish time 14-6-2023 03:00 PM

It's one of my all-time favorite films.
mini crossword

freesia71 Publish time 16-7-2023 07:25 PM

Baru tengok citer ni today. Sedihnya ending.

hydenmatt5500 Publish time 20-7-2023 07:19 PM

Edited by hydenmatt5500 at 23-7-2023 12:10 PM

"One Day" is a romantic drama film released in 2011, directed by Lone Scherfig. The movie is based on the novel of the same name by David Nicholls. It stars Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess in the lead roles.

Plot Summary:
"One Day" follows the lives of Emma Morley (Anne Hathaway) and Dexter Mayhew (Jim Sturgess) over a span of twenty years. The story begins on July 15, 1988, the day of their graduation from the University of Edinburgh. Emma and Dexter, who come from different backgrounds, spend the night together but decide to remain friends.

The film revisits the lives of Emma and Dexter on the same day, July 15, each year, showcasing their individual struggles, successes, and romantic entanglements. As the years go by, their lives takeHealth Insurance Texas different paths, with Dexter becoming a successful television presenter and Emma pursuing various jobs but struggling to find her true passion.

Despite their ups and downs and the challenges life throws at them, Emma and Dexter remain connected as friends. Over time, they both realize the deep bond they share, and their friendship evolves, raising questions about what could have been and what the future holds for their relationship.

"One Day" explores themes of love, friendship, missed opportunities, and the complexities of life's choices. The film presents an emotional and engaging narrative, highlighting the transformative power of relationships and the impact of chance encounters on our destinies.

As with any film adaptation, some details and events from the original novel may have been altered or condensed to fit the movie's runtime. If you enjoyed the film, you might also find value in reading the original novel by David Nicholls for additional depth and nuances in the story.

kakikuDibibirmu Publish time 24-7-2023 08:43 PM

FIXIsYWS8CA

UshaDestination Publish time 8-9-2023 06:00 PM

Wow, cool! very good content, easy to understand, and very useful.

India Travel Blog
Usha Destinations

Page88 Publish time 14-9-2023 05:24 AM

Will watch this soon.
Pages: [1]
View full version: ONE DAY (2011) Anne Hathaway & Jim Sturgess

ADVERTISEMENT