makadek Publish time 20-12-2021 03:17 AM

Braless

Korang ada tak idea supaya tayah pakai bra
Aku ada maslh sakit belakang
Bila pakai bra ketat akan cengkam badan aku jd aku tk selesa akan sakit seluruh tulang belakang

Laki aku ckp tayah pakey bra la mcm mat saleh tu....pastu dia ada cakap mat saleh tutup nipple pakai tepek2 je:lol:

Maslhnya ku bkn teks kecik kang bergoyang2 lak
Skg pakai wire bra .

Kt rumah mmg braless;P

lattehazelnut Publish time 20-12-2021 07:39 AM

Wireless bra or sports bra je

lo_la Publish time 20-12-2021 08:43 AM

Ya betul. Wireless je macam latte suggested.
I suka uniqlo wireless cotton punya. Very comfy.
Or can try boob tape. Not sure la support nya macam mana.
Kalau nipple tape tu pula mmg nampak takde support.

NaylaArisha Publish time 21-12-2021 05:17 PM

Considering Going Braless? Here's Everything You Need To KnowFrom musculoskeletal pain to fashion preference, we spoke to the experts to find out whether women really should be wearing bras
https://hips.hearstapps.com/rover/profile_photos/573af0d3-3300-404a-99cb-6bb732fa222c_1614802020.png?fill=1:1&resize=80:*
BY KATIE O'MALLEY

13/07/2021

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/bralessbenefits-1626184030.jpg?crop=0.668xw:0.997xh;0.0459xw,0&resize=640:*GETTY IMAGES

After a year of working from our kitchen tables and sofas during the Coronavirus pandemic, we've seen a lot of talk (and countless memes) about the new lack of requirement to put on a bra.Just this week The Crown actor Gillian Anderson revealed she'd stopped wearing a bra, resulting in widespread praise from her fans on Twitter.'I can’t wear a bra. I can’t,' she told her 1.8 million Instagram followers during an Instagram Live. 'I’m sorry, there’s no... I don’t care if I reach my belly button... my breasts reach my belly button. I’m not wearing a bra anymore. It’s just too f***ing uncomfortable.'As we continue to work from home, we still think it's an impressive feat if you manage to change out of our pyjamas in the morning, let alone pop on a boulder-holder before a meeting.Apart from during the occasional video conference call and Zoom session with our friends, many of us have even been tempted to whip off our tops and #freethenipple entirely, especially as our backs are hurting from being hunched over our laptops, Monday to Friday. New research carried out by Censuswide for Tu found that since lockdown began, nearly 46% of women ditched their bras at least once a week in the name of comfort and almost two in five women spend up to four hours a day in discomfort due to their underwear.We don’t know about you, but thinking about whether or not to wear lacy underwear right now is pretty low on the list. And, as the weather gets hotter this summer, we really can’t be bothered with boob sweat and chaffing.That's why we consulted a range of experts to find out the pros and cons of wearing a bra, and to ask whether we really should be giving our breasts some respite by going braless.https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/gettyimages-881550068-1531919915.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

GETTY IMAGES
The Back Expert
Ask yourself: When was the last time you went for a bra fitting? Well, you might want to consider booking an appointment when lockdown ends, as studies estimate that more than 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size. To make matters worse, 70% of us are wearing bras that are too small, while 10 per cent are wearing bras that are too big.In addition, according to The Institute of Osteopathy there's evidence that larger breast/cup sizes can be a contributing factor to changes in your posture, which in turn may lead to musculoskeletal pain.
As a result, we spoke to Robin Lansman, osteopath and media spokesperson for the Institute of Osteopathy to find out whether bras help or hinder our boobs:Is it a myth than poorly fitting bras cause back pain?It depends on which type of bra you wear (an everyday bra, a sports bra etc) and a woman's build. There's also a myriad of factors that can contribute to a woman's back pain. For example, some women are less comfortable with their shape so may slump or arch their shoulders, which will have a big effect on how the back muscles affect their posture. When it comes to women’s musculoskeletal pain and breasts, it’s not just as a result of their size and bra.https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/gettyimages-532600744-1594909818.jpg?resize=480:*

ANTHONY REDPATHGETTY IMAGES
Should we be wearing sport's bras all the time instead of pretty bras?Not necessarily. Sports bras can often provide too much support and prevent the ribcage from functioning properly, therefore weakening back muscles and overstraining the breast ligaments. However, if you do regular exercise it’s important to have some support otherwise your risk damaging the internal structure of the breast. When you don't wear a bra during a workout, your back, neck muscles, and trapezius (a major muscle in the back) are also going to have to work a lot harder to balance out your weight.More than 80 per cent of women are wearing the wrong bra size
Like changing swimming strokes, variety is good when it comes to wearing a bra. You should monitor how you’re feeling and what activities you’re doing that may require structural support more so than others. The key to wearing or not wearing a bra comes down to encouraging the body to learn how to work, not just bracing it tightly for a quick fix solution to back pain and postural problems.https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/gettyimages-163391571-1531919982.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

GETTY IMAGES
Are bras purely cosmetic?Not at all. The bra's main function is to support the weight and structure of the breast. However, women often have a lot of tension and stiffness localised where the bra strap is placed. Tight bras can also severely affect the ribcage, as well as cause back and neck pain.If bra straps are loose and the back strap is tight, it will result in incorrect balance. People often rely on the wrong bit of the bra - the back strap - without thinking of the uplift support. For example, if you’re wearing an underwire bra without straps, it’s virtually pointless.
Sports bras can often provide too much support and prevent the ribcage from functioning properly
In conjunction with regular bra fittings, women who suffer from back pain should consult an osteopath on how they move, the effects of their working and home environment, and get a list of exercises to help their mobility. Bras help muscles and the spine get into a better position, but it’s not a one-stop solution.
If you go braless, what should you do to strengthen your core, back and shoulder muscles to prevent pain?Stretching and activating muscles rather than strengthening is key to creating a strong muscle grouping. Floor-based breathing exercises which don’t demand anything on the posture will help, as well as using resistance bands that activate the muscles without overloading them.An application of heat to stimulate blood flow to postural muscles should also be considered as well as a change of pillows. Consult an osteopath or GP for more information.https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/gettyimages-736282727-1531920022.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

GETTY IMAGES
The Bra Expert
While many things have seemed out of our control during the pandemic, it's important to take charge of the little things we can in life to ensure we maintain a health body and mindset.That's why it's important to ensure that we give our bodies as much support while working from home as possible, whether that's practicing certain yoga poses to alleviate lower back pain or wearing a bra to support our breasts.Ahead of the Tokyo 2021 Olympics, British female athletes have been fitted with specially designed sports bras to help support their boobs and improve performance after 70% said they wanted better help to improve their breast health.'Everything we do in elite sport is aimed at trying to give that little tiny improvement,' Dr Anita Biswas, senior sports physician and co-lead of female athlete health at the English Institute of Sport (EIS), recently told the Guardian.With this in mind, we spoke to Carole Remy, communication manager from Empreinte, to find out her advice on whether to wear a bra at home.Should we be wearing a bra while sat for prolonged periods of time at home?
It's important to take care of your self esteem as much as possible, regardless of whether you're working from home or not.Wearing a bra is not only necessary when you are active and in motion. Full breast support provides comfort, above all, but also allows to relieve back pain. Even when you're doing your recommended 30 minutes of exercise every day, it's important to remember that when we walk our breast move 3 to 4 cm and even more so when you practice a sporty activity.https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/gettyimages-1162947678.jpg?resize=480:*

GETTY IMAGES
Should we go braless for our backs while we WFH?
A breast can weigh more that a kilo when you are a D cup or above. The pressure on the whole body is huge, especially for the back. Remember that breasts are made up of fat, glandular and adipose tissues, and only the skin and the ligaments support them.If you feel uncomfortable in your bras, most likely the problem lies with the bra itself. Perhaps you are not wearing the right size or the quality of your bra is not good enough to provide all the support and comfort you need.When you wear a well fitted and textured bra, you should feel lighter, confident and almost forget that you are wearing one. While many women think that bra straps are the most important element of a bra to provide support, it's actually the back fabric.If you want to ditch your day-to-day bra and go braless all together, however, I'd advise opting for a sports bra or – ideally – how about trying a bra without under wiring? I suggest opting for a seamless or T-shirt bras which are really comfortable.https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/braless-benefits-woman-1626183850.jpg?resize=480:*

SOPIKO MDIVNISHVILI / EYEEMGETTY IMAGES
Should we get measured for a bra after lockdown?Lockdown or not, the breast evolves over the days and through life. It is always beneficial to go to a lingerie store to have your measurements taken, and be instructive to take all the tips and tricks from the fitting experts to feel good in your bra.It's important to remember that investing in a good bra means choosing a product that lasts over time. A bra is a very intimate product: it blends with the body and therefore follows its shape especially the back.What advice do you have for women who ditched bras altogether in lockdown ?
Wearing a bra or not is a personal choice. For those who don't feel the need, it's up to them. On the other hand, if some are looking for support or feel discomfort due to the weight of their breasts then it is advisable to pass into the hands of experts. Being guided by someone can really help you to find the correct shape and the right size.

NaylaArisha Publish time 21-12-2021 05:18 PM

membantu tak ;P;P

ifanonline Publish time 22-12-2021 12:24 PM

goyang2 la best..bleh free show..;P

gekkou Publish time 22-12-2021 09:32 PM

maybe size bra x sesuai kot
atau jenis bra itu x sesuai with ur body type
maybe boleh cuba tukar jenama beli satu cuba
kena try and error gtu
kalau cuba kat kedai mmg x feel
sbb cuba tak sampai 5 minit

dok rumah braless memang heaven

puccafan Publish time 28-12-2021 03:35 PM

Kalo tekcha, cup D and above, bra yg selesa brand M&S and xixili. Harga mahal tapi tahan lama. Lagi satu, dia support elok, so bole kurangkan sakit belakang.

Kalo beli china mari punya, tulis kata besar, bila dapat, yg besar tu ukur lilit je. Cup dia tetap la besar nasi lemak singgit je. Means bila pakai nanti jadi melimpah sebab tak muat.

makadek Publish time 28-12-2021 04:09 PM

Khirnya ku milih sport bra
Hasilnya 3hari turun jdi voluenteer banjir
Allhamdulilah badan tk sakit
Dan tak rasa kena grip kt bdan
Bra2 ku yg mahey itu nampak nya tergantung shepi ..pakai kejap2 bole la

Mrdragon Publish time 30-12-2021 10:29 AM

puccafan replied at 28-12-2021 03:35 PM
Kalo tekcha, cup D and above, bra yg selesa brand M&S and xixili. Harga mahal tapi tahan lama. Lagi...

Besar ke kecik kalau gitu?

Page88 Publish time 24-9-2022 04:27 PM

My breasts are a size 57 (i) (i for India). I do not have the option of going braless & finding bra my size is so damn hard & difficult. Going braless is not an option for everyone.

makadek Publish time 24-9-2022 06:44 PM

Page88 replied at 24-9-2022 04:27 PM
My breasts are a size 57 (i) (i for India). I do not have the option of going braless & finding bra...

Duk rumah tk de sapa2 ok je laaa

Page88 Publish time 24-9-2022 07:33 PM

makadek replied at 24-9-2022 06:44 PM
Duk rumah tk de sapa2 ok je laaa

At home I am always braless. Only going outside (exercise or for work) then have to wear bra.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Braless

ADVERTISEMENT