13Friday Publish time 12-8-2010 06:47 PM

Offer to Sabah people

There appears to be a break through because of the depletedrainforest. There is a great story to tell the world. Now Iraqis going through 117 deg Fah and low is 112. Possibly Mars is getting nearer to the earth in this month. So it is also hot for me as the rising star in Sabah. Part and parcel to campaign for this UNEP nomination, I needto do more. I propose to do a worthy website to promote my cause and tobe self financing both in the cyberspace and on the ground. A support signature campaign to proceed on the ground whilea website as an e-commerce to finance the campaign starting Oct 2010. So who can quote me a price for the website so that I canraise the money. In the website would be the following:- My profile,
my booksconverted to e-books to be sold online, a forum,Decent advertisements, All e-books to be tagged.
Offers of affiliations,More articles.
Mydestinations.
Clicks monitor,
pay facilities, This would be a lot of works and a team work is essential.. Hope it would pay off for the special efforts. I will decide on an appropriate name. Joshua Kong

aziz79 Publish time 12-8-2010 07:05 PM

Reply 1# 13Friday

sir, you post at wrong thread.
so, i lock this thread.
thanks
Pages: [1]
View full version: Offer to Sabah people

ADVERTISEMENT