sassy_girl82 Publish time 18-1-2010 09:09 PM

Lagu yang menunjukkan wanita bukan lemah

Post Last Edit by cinta_ungu at 12-2-2012 00:31

saje nk tnya pendapat korang..dlm2 byk2 lagu yg korang dgr, lagu ape yg menggambarkan bahawa tanpa lelaki,wanita boleh bangkit semula?
klu mcm sassy setakat ni lagu rossa-hey ladies..mmg sesuai la utk naikkan semula semangat wanita yg pernah dikecewakan..:$

sphinx Publish time 18-1-2010 09:17 PM

I Will Survive of course :loveliness:

lupa lak sapa nyanyi.. Gloria sumthing

whadda Publish time 18-1-2010 09:22 PM

anita sarawak....seksis....:$

sassy_girl82 Publish time 18-1-2010 09:24 PM

I Will Survive of course :loveliness:

lupa lak sapa nyanyi.. Gloria sumthing
sphinx Post at 18-1-2010 21:17 http://mforum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
gloria gaynor..tq:$

~~NiNa~~ Publish time 18-1-2010 09:43 PM

Can't Take That Away - Mariah Carey

mediakym Publish time 18-1-2010 09:54 PM

15 taylor swift sgt sgt inspiring

yesha Publish time 18-1-2010 09:56 PM

elite- tamparan wanita..
rasakan kuasa tamparan wanita...:bruce3:

pure_lady Publish time 18-1-2010 10:01 PM

the climb miley cyrus
7thing i hate about you

sassy_girl82 Publish time 18-1-2010 10:13 PM

wahhh..tq2...byk jgk ya...nak lg...nak lg...

mawarputih2612 Publish time 18-1-2010 10:34 PM

nah ambik;P;P

10. ‘I Don’t Need A Man’by The Pussycat Dolls (They know they don’t need men to be happy. “Idon’t need man to make it happen, I get off being free. I don’t need aman to make me feel good, I get off doing my thing. I don’t need a ringaround my finger to make me feel complete…”)

9. ‘Single’by Natasha Bedingfeld (She’s happy being single. “I’m not waitingaround for a man to save me, don’t depend on a guy to validate me. Idon’t need to be anyone’s baby, no, I don’t need another half to makeme whole.”)

8. ‘Bitch’by Meredith Brooks (She isn’t going to change who she is just to pleaseher man. “I’m nothing in between and you know you wouldn’t want it anyother way.”)

7. ‘Miss Independent’by Kelly Clarkson (She found love but not because she “needed” a man.She was “Miss Independent, Miss Self-sufficient…Miss Unafraid….MissDon’t Let A Man Interfere…”)

6. ‘Too Little Too Late’by Jojo (She dated a guy but he screwed up and she’s not stupid orneedy enough to keep taking him back. “Let me go now ’cause time hasmade me strong. I’m starting to move on. I’m gonna say this now, yourchance has come and gone…”)

5. ‘Knock ‘Em Out’by Lily Allen (Guys hit on her in the bar but instead of getting an egoboost on guys she’s not interested in, she tells them to buzz off. “Goaway now, let me go. Are you stupid or just a little slow? Go away now,I’ve made myself clear. It’s not going to happen, not in a millionyears.”)

4. ‘Stand in the Rain’by Superchick (Life hits her hard but she stands strong against it.“Stand in the rain, stand your ground. Stand up when it’s all crashingdown. You stand through the pain, you won’t drown, and one day what’slost will be found.”)

3. ‘Fighter’by Christina Aguilera (He knocked her down but she got back up and isthat much stronger. “Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin alittle bit thicker, makes me that much smarter…”)

2. ‘Listen’by Beyonce (She’s done with his plan for her life. She’s standing onher own. “The time has come for my dreams to be heard, they will not bepushed aside or turned into your own….I am alone at a crossroads, I’mnot at home in my own home, you should have known. I’m done believin’you!”)

1. ‘Survivor’by Destiny’s Child (He’s gone and she’s stronger. “You thought I’d beweak without ya, but I’m stronger. You thought I’d be broke without ya,but I’m richer. You thought I’d be sad without ya, I laugh harder. Youthought I wouldn’t grow without ya, now I’m wiser….I’m a survivor.”)

willy__wonka Publish time 18-1-2010 10:38 PM

sesuai ke idak utk naik kan semangat..ntah ler...

melayu
not that type of lady- camelia feat urban exchange
english
you gotta be- des'ree
love dont cost a thing- jennifer lopez
beautiful- christina aguilera
indonesia
dunia belum berakhir- shaden

alfrina Publish time 18-1-2010 10:39 PM

hey ladies.....

cuba - utk bg semangat

sassy_girl82 Publish time 18-1-2010 10:43 PM

nah ambik;P;P

10. ‘I Don’t Need A Man’by The Pussycat Dolls (They know they don’t need men to be happy. “Idon’t need man to make it happen, I get off being free. I don’t need aman to make me ...
mawarputih2612 Post at 18-1-2010 22:34 http://mforum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
aikk..cam perli jer...:loveliness:tp salute la..

aisyah_putri Publish time 19-1-2010 10:21 AM

Cokelat - Karma

cekman Publish time 22-1-2010 05:10 PM

STACY - Aku Stacy

- Pakai Buang

bleh?

aisyah_putri Publish time 22-1-2010 05:56 PM

Oppie - Single Happy
P7oJguYIIRI

true^eye Publish time 23-1-2010 10:58 PM

Post Last Edit by true^eye at 23-1-2010 22:59

tamparan wanita..elite..aaa..ooo..caramu dan caraku...rasakan kuasa tamparan wanita!!

TandooriPayat Publish time 3-2-2010 12:10 AM

yeahh tamparan wanita dan i will survive!

morning_glory Publish time 11-2-2010 08:43 PM

wanita - dato' ct nurhaliza....:D

bole ke..?

ruffleen Publish time 12-2-2010 09:32 AM

ezlynn - hi hi bye bye
erra fazira - lepaskanku
anita sarawak - seksis
ziana zain - bukan
rossa - hey ladies
elite - tamparan wanita
destiny's child - independent woman, survivor
Pages: [1] 2 3 4