windof Publish time 16-6-2009 02:37 PM

Balas #39 zvicmorrow\ catat

follow 3rd bridge utk deployment?

Periuk_api1209 Publish time 16-6-2009 02:57 PM

Originally posted by jazim at 15-6-2009 19:58 http://mforum6.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Satu nasihat aku untuk puak2 mcm ni - kalau semua serba x kena, pegi jauh2 pindah ke negara lain - bumi Tuhan ni luas, bukan Msia semata-mata. Bukan apa, kalau jatuh Msia ke tangan mana2 nega ...

tapi bro..geng2 ni dgr nasihat ker????;P;P;P;P;P;P

susah kalau nak nasihat org mcm ni....bila buat B dia kata patut buat A, bila kita buat A dia kata patut buat B.....berbuih mulut ooooo:L:L:L:L:L

mamat2009 Publish time 16-6-2009 08:06 PM

For me,It is silly if we want to leave from the agreeement.We dont need to pay anything,right.what we should do is strengthen our military without any politic take commesyen ...You know what I mean right :)

supergripen Publish time 17-6-2009 02:19 AM

Reply #27 belacan79's post

Dood,ada sesaper kata nak minta tolong Temasik ke kat sini?

Snap out of it..

supergripen Publish time 17-6-2009 02:23 AM

Reply #30 mmc's post

Turning the peninsular into another Palestine.. damn,just can't believe what I'm reading.We don't need comments like this,don't u think? sick..

And all this hooha about China is just that,a big fat hooha.I believe we have better ways to deal with them,like we've done so hundreds of years before.The real enemy is,like someone so eloquently mentioned earlier,the 'gunting dalam lipatan'..baik dalam negara,baik seberang tambak.

Be very careful saudara2 sebangsa seagama ku..

[ Last edited bysupergripen at 17-6-2009 02:46 ]

windof Publish time 17-6-2009 08:21 AM

Balas #45 supergripen\ catat

hang dok pi "karaoke box" depa selalu di sana...tak angin kangan orang depa? ker hang pi buat humint sambil2 menyanyi tuh? :lol: :lol: ;P

areguard Publish time 17-6-2009 08:26 AM

Reply #44 supergripen's post

We have to ask for Sg help..they are the middle powers like Australia.

rastablank Publish time 17-6-2009 09:04 AM

Until we can stand on our two feet firmly against any invasion that's when FPDA is no longer needed. But for right now, we need the FDPA to repel any enemies intentions to invade Malaysia. And there's a small number of RAAF forces in Buterworth if i'm not mistaken?

mmc Publish time 17-6-2009 09:54 AM

Balas #45 supergripen\ catat

china is still a greater threat in the overall picture, biasalah, ada tactical threat, strategical threat yadda yada..cuma aku suka ingatkan don't terlalu focus on sumtin sampai lupa big picture:)

pepatah melayu berkata, kuman seberang laut nampak, gajah depan mata tak nampak;P

jazim Publish time 17-6-2009 11:17 AM

Reply #48 rastablank's post

Hornet RAAF ke agaknya? Tapi Aust Army pun ada 1x kompeni rifel (Rifel Coy B'worth - RCB). Mgkin diorang ni buat keje ala2 RAAF ADG sebab ADG perlu jaga RAAF base kt tempat sendiri.

supergripen Publish time 17-6-2009 12:47 PM

Reply #46 windof's post

Now mana ada dah Sin n/s..tinggal layover je,tp jarang la dapat.Tak dapat pun takper,nak keluar makan pun kena kacau dgn bapok,penuh kat tepi tepi jalan..ramai Melayu pulak tu,buat malu je.

supergripen Publish time 17-6-2009 12:53 PM

Reply #49 mmc's post

Yup,can't agree more on the pepatah melayu..

The BIG picture sometimes involves those closer to home,and the popularly percieved threat can sometimes work to your favour.Its how u play the game..

Mawlay Publish time 17-6-2009 02:21 PM

Kadang2 aku fikir mungkin ancaman sebenar ialah dari PRC :o ..

mmc Publish time 17-6-2009 02:24 PM

Balas #52 supergripen\ catat

yup..that's a game which our friend excels at tapi our own people terkial2:mad:

supergripen Publish time 17-6-2009 03:50 PM

Reply #54 mmc's post

Can't agree more..

windof Publish time 17-6-2009 04:33 PM

Balas #51 supergripen\ catat

bukan n/s daa... itu 738 sim daa... sekali pi bukan 3 hari ka? camana deal ngan orang2 psk? ada bagus ka?

supergripen Publish time 17-6-2009 05:12 PM

Reply #56 windof's post

Oh,gwe tak buat NG la bhai..i think its just a waste of my time cuz tak ada nitestop la fleet tu.tenat skit la..
The old fleet better,nitestops aplenty and no downtime.
Actually I've got many friends from Singapore especially kaki kaki kereta.Used to drive a Subaru Impreza STi,always at the Sepang F1 circuit.This is where I made friends with many of them.Now in the process of acquiring a Toyota Supra,insyaallah.The Singaporeans seem okay la,tho they do like to boast a lot,since their cars are normally fully loaded with a lot of niceties..biasa la,duit banyak.
We normally do our talking on the track,thru our driving.This is when u see them get whacked la..huhu!
U see,sometimes all they need us just some lesson in humility to get their heads out of their arses..cuz sometimes their heads are stuck up so deep that they just need a little help pulling it out.Of course,not all are like that la..

[ Last edited bysupergripen at 17-6-2009 17:30 ]

belacan79 Publish time 17-6-2009 07:02 PM

Reply #56 supergripen's post

Then you are driving with the wrong group of Sgreans. The ones who can drive really well do not play in Malaysia.

Great!! All the more reason for us to arm ourselves to the teeth with belligerent folks like you around. Also, we really need to think twice about answering any call for assistance. Imagine getting bitten by both your attackers and you. Tsk Tsk. Folks like you are a danger to your own people creating paranoia. Im happy to note that it breaks your heart each time we walk the talk with regards to improving ourselves. It is a shame just to talk to you. No one`s invading anyone.

belacan79 Publish time 17-6-2009 07:10 PM

Reply #58 belacan79's post

By the way, everyone have missed the fact that any country comes to your aid is assuming risk as well. Money is lost. People die. It is a big decision :re:And there is always the risk that you could lose. Too bad a particular forumner here is so obtuse as to think that we`ll simply make use of the opportunity to start our own war. It is not in sync with logic. As mentioned, you should not ask if you do not want aid. We would probably give it to you if ask though. But alas, we`ll understand if you have your own internal demons to contend with.Oh yeah...we are going to invade you. Tommorrow!! ;P

supergripen Publish time 17-6-2009 08:35 PM

Huhu..dah kena virus emo.

Like i said earlier..no one is asking.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
View full version: FPDA? benarkah malaysia dilindungi ?

ADVERTISEMENT