izzati Publish time 5-1-2009 10:06 PM

Originally posted by AyieBoyZ at 5-1-2009 09:08 PM http://forum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

cbe korang bace - Aamir Khan clearly holds the edge over Shahrukh Khan with the Indian audien ...

xpe2 yg penting my name is khan is no.1 overall n in us n uk.. 3 idiots india jek nak watpe :P

hmm actually srk aku ske, aamir pon aku sker.. dua2 ada cara tersendiri. tp of coz la lg ske srk :lol:

[ Last edited byizzati at 5-1-2009 10:09 PM ]

AyieBoyZ Publish time 6-1-2009 11:54 AM

Reply #221 izzati's post

same r.
aku mule suke aamir mase mela ngan mann.. skunk nih, lps tgk ghajini, rase mcm die nih ade can nk sapu best actor.. :D

tp, srk mmg saingan tkuat r

Anak_cucu@adam Publish time 6-1-2009 12:10 PM

Reply #218 AyieBoyZ's post

1000% setuju...om sahnti om mmg best tpi RNBDJ 3X LGI BEST...!!!!

Anak_cucu@adam Publish time 6-1-2009 12:11 PM

Aku x tgk gi gajini best kew...?:o

Anak_cucu@adam Publish time 6-1-2009 12:12 PM

Both amir and shah rukh i like ....

Any way sape yg die mksdkn dgn 3 idiots.....:ox fhm den....;P

AyieBoyZ Publish time 6-1-2009 12:12 PM

Reply #223 Anak_cucu@adam's post

:D :D nnti serbu vcd die plak.. :D :D

AyieBoyZ Publish time 6-1-2009 12:13 PM

dr segi aksi, ghajini mmg best! lame da xtgk cite industan yg aksi mcm tuh.. :D

izzati Publish time 6-1-2009 03:32 PM

My Name is Khan on location pics

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/1/5/f_MNIKsm_2f4d58d.jpg

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/3/1/5/f_MNIK2m_2aea84e.jpg

AyieBoyZ Publish time 6-1-2009 03:46 PM

Reply #228 izzati's post

mane kajol??? :D :D :D :D

AyieBoyZ Publish time 6-1-2009 04:11 PM

Karan talks on the sets of My Name Is Khan

By: Sarita TanwarDate: 2009-01-06
Mumbai:

Feel free to look around the sets of My Name Is Khan in LA. And we chat with Karan, too. Minus the koffee...

Karan Johar, who is presently in Los Angeles, shooting for My Name Is Khan says, "My lead actor (Shah Rukh Khan) plays autistic in the film, and now I think, my phone is too!" I believe him.

Two days earlier, I got a text message from him saying, "I hope you are dog." Three times. Had it been anyone else from the industry, I would recreate the Harbhajan Singh-Andrew Symonds type of controversy.

After all, calling someone a kutta, is as bad as calling someone a monkey (or maa ki...) But with Karan, there had to be an explanation. He later clarified: The message was supposed to read I hope you are dng (doing) good.

An exasperated Karan complains, "My phone has started behaving strangely. It does the exact opposite of what I want. It types whatever it wants to type and it has been incessantly calling Aamir Khan's number.

Much as I want to make cracks about a phone from an SRK set dialing Aamir, I resist. There are other things to talk about from his last film, Dostana to the new under-production one. Read on for excerpts from a conversation.

Are you happy with how Dostana fared at the BO? Or were you expecting more?
I would say it has met with my expectations. I knew we were pushing the envelope, it was scary, out-of-the-box, edgy, and we had two mainstream actors kissing in the climax even it was it was intuited and it was a big risk. But it has done really well. It has been accepted well by the young urban audience.

So will we see ads and hoardings declaring collections etc, like most industrywallas?
I haven't done it, but I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I think it is a brand building exercise. Corporates need it to do it as they are answerable to their stock holders and production houses come out with the ads for their own reasons. And if you can afford to take out full page ads, and hoardings, then why not? I don't have a problem with it. What I think is wrong when people try to put out wrong inflated figures. Just to prove that their film is a hit.

These days a film releases on Friday, and there's a success party on Monday. Why haven't you had one for Dostana.
What's the point, darling? If I have a party to celebrate the success of Dostana, then only the lead cast of the film will turn up. When I have a party, I want the whole industry to show up, and that won't happen at the success party of any film. So, I won't have it. I don't want to have a party just to call the media and make a noise about my film. I am just happy whether it is infidelity or homosexuality, Dharma is breaking barriers in the kind of films we are making.

This is the first time you are shooting in LA, how is it different from New York?
In LA, Everything is by the book. We have a lot of foreign cast in the film, and we had to go through the screen actor's guild. There are rules, modulations, and it's very disciplined and very Hollywood. And very film-friendly.

You had to change venue during KANK, due to the crowds...
There is no crowd here. We are the only crowd. We are about an hour-and-a-half out of LA. People won't even know where it was shot. It could be any heartland of America. We needed this kind of location and it suits us perfectly.

How many hours do you shoot?
Twelve hours a day鈥

izzati Publish time 6-1-2009 04:30 PM

Originally posted by AyieBoyZ at 6-1-2009 04:11 PM http://forum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
Q:   Kajol has still to get there.
A:   Yes, and I can hardly wait for her to get here. I will be working withher after eight years. I know I will break down when we do the firstshot together. She and I will get emotional and Shah Rukh will be veryamused by it. We also did this during Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. Afterthe first shot, we hugged and cried. We will shoot their first scenetogether on the 7th. I am really looking forward to it.

haha... sweetnyer diorg!!!!!! karan-kajol-srk! my fav combo!!!!! :loveliness::loveliness:

so, esok kajol start shoot with srk...hopefully ade gmbr!

AyieBoyZ Publish time 7-1-2009 11:27 AM

Reply #231 izzati's post

klu ade info tbaru, kongsi r k? :D :D

izzati Publish time 7-1-2009 12:28 PM

Reply #232 AyieBoyZ's post

definitely!!! :D

teruja aku nak tgk jodi no.1 kembali beraksi...
xpuas tgk diorg dlm lagu phir milenge chalte chalte - rnbdj :loveliness: :loveliness:

AyieBoyZ Publish time 7-1-2009 12:40 PM

Reply #233 izzati's post

:D :D :D same... fuh, tp, bile pikir balik, mcm mane r Kjo nk puaskn ati sume org.. :D

izzati Publish time 7-1-2009 05:30 PM

eh, korang dah dgr BILLU BARBER punyer soundtrack x?

wow item song SRK & Kareena - Marjaani..best gle

izzati Publish time 7-1-2009 05:35 PM

Reply #234 AyieBoyZ's post

a'ahhh btol tu.. mcm berat je MNIK nih n x mcm karan johar movie yg dulu2. SRK nyer character mesti tough

izzati Publish time 7-1-2009 05:38 PM

dah tgk GHAJINI.

yeahh, a must watch movie. really superb performance by Aamir :D

jpl_fan Publish time 7-1-2009 06:23 PM

yeah...kajol ader buat cameo appearance dlm citer 3 idiots...:lol:

dulu director dia panggil kajol lakon...kajol tak nak..sebab dia dah setuju ngan citer my name is khan...tu pasal kareena selected...tp skrg kajol setuju ngan cameo role tuu sebab aamir khan yg personally request kajol lakon watak...dah laa aamir tuu perfectionist...so mesti special watak kajol nanti walaupun kejap jer:$

izzati Publish time 7-1-2009 07:23 PM

Balas #238 jpl_fan\ catat

wow... yeke... menarik2!! :D

izzati Publish time 7-1-2009 09:39 PM

Nominations for Nokia 15th Annual Star Screen Awards 2008 -> http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2009/01/07/4702/index.html
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
View full version: ALL ABOUT BOLLYWOOD MOVIES

ADVERTISEMENT