13Friday Publish time 6-10-2008 06:31 AM

Pray for Malaysia and Joshua Kong on GE2008

Dear friends,

I thank God for you as I need all the prayers as we enter the promised land.
The battle is like David and Goliath and also Jericho for the biblical Joshua.

I do not know what to expect from the Judiciary, as we all know about that.

So pray for the following or any word of knowledge led by the Spirit of God.

1)    For strength to deal with the case without a lawyer.
2)    For protection as I approach the day of what I call - Day of Declaration or D-day for the
      people of God.
3)    For support in prayers and physical presence of supporters in the Courts.
4)    For wisedom of those handling the case in Court and the reporters.
5)    For the decision of the Court than can impact the whole nation.

Thank God for your efforts prayerfully.

Joshua Kong

Dear friends,

MENTION

Would you be able to attend my Court Case Civil suit
No. K21-14 of 2008 on 7th October 2008 as follows:-

Plaintiff: Joshua Kong
Defendant:Election Commission Chairman

Venue:   High Court 3, Bilik c, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Judge:   Puan Noor Hafizah bte Mohd Salim,
            Senior Asst Registrar
Date:   07/10/2008 Time:9 a.m.

Whether you can attend or not, please pray for me and others involved.

I hope this case would proceed as soon as possible, before it is
academic.I am fully prepared for the case for instant hearing.

Joshua Kong

13Friday Publish time 8-10-2008 08:00 PM

Past Jericho

After GE 2008 had collapsed, the promised land is in sight..

Joshua Kong to be PM soon...

Dear friends,                Jericho = GE 2008
After a string of daily miracles in answered prayers on the way to "Jericho" on 7th October, 2008 and a battle sort of David & Goliath.A lot of hard work with love of God had been invested in the wilderness on the way to Jericho - GE 2008 collapsed like no one (opponents) was found in biblical Jericho - sort of walk over for Joshua Kong. The various feedbacks from you, I thank you for all the attention and prayers, I have this report to appreciate. Would this be read as it was the biblical Jericho to the promised land?Keep on praying, for the Grace of God is sufficient.    Joshua Kong

Petition against GE 2008                                                        7th October 2008

The Writ of Summons onthe General Elections 2008 was up for mention on 7th October 2008 as fixed by the Kota Kinabalu High Court.The Case was filed in the Court on 25th April, 2008 and the defendents - Election Commission Chairman was served the Writ on 26th May 2008.The Peguam Negara Malaysia(Attorney-General's Chamber, Malaysia) had acknowledged by Memorandum of Appearance dated 5th June, 2008.

But today no representative fromthe PNM or the Election Commissionhas appeared in the Chamber of the Judge Tuan Ikmal Hishan (on behalf of Puan Noor Haflizah).Datuk Patrick Sindu who was present and I are disappointed that the case is so important for the nation that no one has turned up and that the case is adjourned to 12th November 2008 (Wednesday) for mention.We would like to thank the Judge for his kind attention.

Actually, I went to the High Courts yesterday - 6th October 2008, to find out if everything was in order for the hearing and was confirmed so.   Why is there no appearance for the defendant?

We may ask why the disquiet over such an important national issue?What would happen if I as the plaintiff do not appear?I may have to pay for the penalty without mercy.

We are aware that there is only a single Judiciary in Malaysia according the de factor Justice Minister - Datuk Zaid Ibrahim as he told the Dewan Rakyat (DE22 May 2008) and so due respect should be accorded to the High Courts in Kota Kinabalu.

I am not only disappointed for the special effort acting on my own for the preparation of the case but also the "wasting nature" in the context of the nation when the validity of the GE 2008 is under question based on the records and conduct of the EC.I have prepared for the case with great expectation to go on immediately because further undue delay for the legitimacy of the Governments (Federal & State) to be unresolvedwould incurred great further losses in the ongoing political instability and economic turmoil due to the questioned General Election 2008 and the earlier GE 2004 for which I had also filed a Writ of Summons for similar nature on the rigged General Elections.

Wouldthis be subjudice to add this?I would like to think that in a level playing ground, should not I be given a walkover and also my case is indefensible by the Election Commission when all the relevant polling records are now likely destroyed after 6 months.Maybe, the trial can still go on for all those triable issues raised in the Writ in accordance with Article 118A of the Federal Constitution with whatever records still available.I hope the EC would cooperate fully when the EC Chairman had publicly challenged anyone to go to Courts to prove him wrong and he will resign.(Nov 2007). Since he had asked for it and yet why nobody had turned up?So how can we ever have a fair and free general election under the present system where it is public interest that natural justice must prevail at all costs.To me, the case is also an exercise of national service to enhance the conduct of future general elections for the win-win scenario for the nation and all.

Joshua Y. C. Kong

13Friday Publish time 20-10-2008 06:57 AM

GE 2004

another case for MENTION on 5th Nov 2008.

Pray on this...please

13Friday Publish time 4-11-2008 06:13 AM

for intercession please

Dear friends,

Please attend if you can the following:-(details in attachment)

My two Court Cases on the electoral frauds ofMalaysian General Elections 2004 and GE 2008 would be MENTION on 5th November 2008 and 12th November 2008 (second MENTION) at the KK High Courts in the morning respectively

I have applied for the two cases to be consolidated. The defendants are Election Commission (both cases) , National Registration Dept(GE 2004) and Government of Malaysia (GE 2004).

For 5th November 2008 (Wednesday)

Venue: High Court 2, Block A, Second floor.
Time: 9 AM.
Judge:Justice Datuk Clement Skinner.

For 12th November 2008 (Wednesday)
(if cases consolidated, I will update you)
Venue:Block C - Ground floor in Chamber.
Time: 9 A.M.

Thanks for your favour to intercede for me
to face the challenge in unusual situation.

God bless,

Joshua Kong

Malaysian General Elections 2004:-Suit No. K21-10 0f 2008
WRIT OF SUMMONS

MALAYSIA

IN THE HIGH COURT OF SABAH AND SARAWAK AT KOTA KINABALU

BETWEEN

JOSHUA KONG YUN CHEE

suing as voter 匬LAINTIFF

AND

ELECTION COMMISSION CHAIRMAN.......................................

13Friday Publish time 5-11-2008 09:36 PM

miracle - thank God

Dear friends,

I was served the Application to strike out my Summons by the three defendants
at 9 a,m, on 5th November, 2008 just before the MENTION of the case.

That hearing was supposed to be heard today but the Judge Justice Datuk
Clement Skinner allows a month
for defence and submission to challenge the Application.

Datuk Patrick Sindu was with me at the Judge's Chamber.

The Senior Federal Counsel Mr Steve Ritikos represented the defendants.

I acted for myself.

So the next hearing date would be 5th December 2008 (Friday at 2.30 p.m.).

I will inform when the day is near.

Thanks,

Joshua Kong

13Friday Publish time 28-11-2008 07:29 AM

Pray for 5th December 2008

the day is very important on the two cases GE 2004 and GE 2008...

13Friday Publish time 6-12-2008 11:45 AM

pray for 12 Dec 2008 now

the GE 2008 is for review again before a Judge.

13Friday Publish time 27-12-2008 12:44 PM

PUSH

PRAYERS ITEMS for 2009
Politics At Last Mission (Palm)see the Biblical poem over.
1.        Acknowledge our Sin and disobedience of God's Commands
2.        We have strayed from His Word and failed in God's Great Commission to all NATIONS not only with some sectors of society.
3.        We have failed in the Creation Mandate as the bulk of people are still in the dark and lost now and into eternity.
4.        Many do not know Jesus as the Lord Saviour and many who know Jesus still distance themselves from God.
5.        Religion Mission is only one of the PALM's five missions - Prophecy (religion); Pastors (economy); Apostles (Society/family); Teachers (education) and Evangelists (sports & leisure).
6.        Bring back the awareness and acceptance of the Bible as theocracy but the believers have largely avoided politics.
7.        Pray for strength and faith to recover lost ground and lost souls in the Kingdom of God on earth with the reigning King Jesus.
8.        We are in tribulation on earth for our sins and failure to abide by God's Commands hence we lose control of our lives in six days a week.
9.        Politics is superior hence it should be so in all believers of God.
10.        Reflect on the real politics to reign in our lives or we be 'slaves' to the domination of others strayed in secular ways of abominations of God.

Transformation in our land over GE 2004 and GE 2008
Please pray for the ongoing two cases on the General Elections in the High Courts Kota Kinabalu with the mention and likely decision on the 'strike off' application of SFC on 30 Dec 2008.

Pray that God would handle these cases for His glory by touching the lives of the people directly involved in the cases since early of 2008.

13Friday Publish time 16-4-2011 09:01 AM

http://www.sabahforum.com/forum/sabah-malaysia-international-politics/topic25093.html

call for Royal Commission of Inquiry on electoral System and massive frauds by the Election Commission.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Pray for Malaysia and Joshua Kong on GE2008

ADVERTISEMENT