Acong Publish time 23-6-2008 02:57 PM

Tentera senang naik pangkat kaa?

Lt. Kol Aziz Buyong, Kor Jurutera, Kementerian Pertahanan Malaysia
June 22, 2008 by drrafick

Irefer to Raja Petra Kamaruddin (RPK) stunning revelation (MalaysiaToday, Saturday 21st June) alleging the direct involvement of DatinSeri Rosmah Mansor, wife of Dato Seri Najib Tun Razak, in the murder ofthe Mongolian beauty, Altantuya Sharibu, send shivers down the spine ofall peace loving Malaysians.

In that write-up, RPK mention thename of several military officers. One was Lt. Kol Aziz Buyong and theother is his wife, Lt. Kol Norhayati Hasan. Immediately after readingthe write up, I started calling some friends who is serving inMindef. For the record there is such a personality by the name and rankmention.

I was informed that Lt. Kol Aziz Buyong, waspromoted rapidly by the previous PAT despite not having the minimumrequirement of attending Staff College. Apparently, Aziz Buyong isthe type of officer that brags a lot. Aziz Buyong is a serving officerwith the Engineering Corps (Kor Jurutera). The wife was formerlyserving in the PAT (Panglima Angkatan Tentera) office but now isserving in the Minister of Defence Office. Norhayati is also an officerwith the Engineering Corp. They have been married quite a while andcurrently residing somewhere in Jalan Genting Klang.

Whileit is not fair to accuse couple without any solid evidence but the factthat the Norhayati works with the Defence Minister Office and isreportedly, known to Rosmah makes people wonder whether there is anytruth in it. The fact that Aziz Buyong name was mention by RPK furtherraised suspicion. While RPK can sometimes be a good story teller but by making a court declaration means that he stands by what he says.

According to my friend who is working with the Engineering Corp in Mindef, the Engineering Corp has access to Plastic Explosives like C4.It is a controlled item. This creates some shivers in my spine. Couldit be that an Engineering Officer use his own unit C4? According to myfriend, Lt Kol Aziz Buyong was last seen in Sabah on assignment lastWednesday, 18/June/2008 and was suppose to be in the office on thursdaybut has not return to office since then.

This latest revelation, I believe is more damming to PM Abdullah Badawi and UMNO. Ibelieve RPK revelation is done with certain coordination. Somehow, mygut feeling tells me that it has something to do with the proposed noconfidence motion on the PM on Monday 23/6/08 by SAPP. Since it isstill not certain whether the speaker will allow the motion butassuming it does take place tomorrow or in 2 weeks time the DYMM Agonghas no choice but to pick the most suitable person and in his opinioncommand the respect of majority of the parliamentarians. At the momentNajib appears to be leading the list.

With RPK revelation, Ibelieve Najib is carrying a big baggage and may not be acceptable tothe DYMM Agong to lead the country. I doubt DYMM wants to taint thecountry image by appointing someone with excess baggage. This willspark another round of Royal Vs UMNO crisis. RPK mentions that anotherRuler is aware of the involvement of Rosmah in the murder will makethings more difficult for the DYMM Agong. If there is an UMNO- Palacecrisis, I bet it would bad for the country. RPK revelation about theRoyalty is equally intriguing. Why did he do that? What was RPK tryingto achieve? I would like to quote what another blogger, Arshad Raji (http://www.mindnoevil.blogspot.com) wrote

搮anda mention of a Malay ruler (though not by name), as having the fullknowledge of Rosmah抯 involvement. If this is true, what this mean isthat, all are liable to be dragged to the Shah Alam Court forconspiracy. Even officers from the military intelligence should sufferthe same fate. What of Najib than? Your guess is as good as mine擺/u]

Fromwhat has transpired, there is some credibility in the Conspiracy Theoryinvolving the Military, Police, Immigration and the AG office (rememberthe judge was change and the prosecuting officers was change at the11th hour). The question now is how far up does it goes. It is now oneveryone mind. Comes monday morning, it is quite certain that stockmarket will melt further and as usual the government companies willcome in and prop it up.

Since RPK do not wish to make a policereport, shouldn抰 anyone else does it? Otherwise the Police will notinitiate and investigation. Pak Lah, I appeal to you do the right thingif there is any truth in what RPK has written. This two officers mustalso come forward and clear their name. It would not be right foranyone to make any kind of accusation against anyone but RPK S/D isjust not another writing. Maybe PTD or PAT need to say something as theimage of the Armed Forces now is on the balance?

http://rights2write.wordpress.com/2008/06/22/lt-kol-aziz-buyong-kor-jurutera-kementerian-pertahanan-malaysia/

Acong Publish time 23-6-2008 02:58 PM

kalu takde kelayakan, blh naik pangkat gak? spesel servis tu VVIP? :$

HangPC2 Publish time 23-6-2008 03:26 PM

kalau SPM nak kene ambil kursus je memanjang mungkin boleh naik pangkat cepat

Acong Publish time 23-6-2008 09:38 PM

susah kaa? kalu ada kabel baik punya, senang kot? :lol:

Periuk_api1209 Publish time 24-6-2008 08:56 AM

la..tak abis2 lagi cerita pasal C4 ni????:shakehead3::shakehead3:

appara....kan dlm court dah ckp perempuan tu kena letup pakai shape charges tuk bukak pintu ker???

malarky Publish time 24-6-2008 09:06 AM

Reply #4 Acong's post

mana ada kabel la acong.....sendiri climb up the ladder larr......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jazim Publish time 24-6-2008 11:55 AM

Nak naik ni bersaing tahap maut. Bak kata ex-boss aku yg layak 50, kekosongan 10 je. Camno tu?

yusri191090 Publish time 24-6-2008 01:05 PM

tp aku tgk MP lepas abis rekrut diorang pakai L/KPL trus kan?? tp pangkat prebet je kan?

otai_g Publish time 24-6-2008 05:16 PM

Reply #8 yusri191090's post

MP tu apa?
x kan dlm tentera pun nak kena pki kabel jgk?
aku igt dlm spa jerk bnyk main wayar kabel nih..

azz_azza Publish time 24-6-2008 05:47 PM

Reply #9 otai_g's post

military polis kot:D

yg selalu kt gate n round2 kem:D

malarky Publish time 24-6-2008 06:43 PM

Reply #9 otai_g's post

dalam askar tarak kabel la..........network kabel ade la........;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

venez Publish time 24-6-2008 07:26 PM

ha3, selalunyer kenaikan pangkat nih depend kepada kekosongan (macam kes akuler) but ada gak jenis potong sayur line kita... for me 50-50 ler, ada luck pakai, xder luck x pakai walaupun kelayakan n kelulusan tinggi... he3

venez Publish time 24-6-2008 07:56 PM

Reply #13 Acong's post

ini nak bincang pasal pangkat or altantuya?

lipanlapan Publish time 24-6-2008 08:38 PM

Reply #15 venez's post

hahaha... aku rase tujuan utama yg no. 2 tuh :lol:, sbb artikel lain tuh x de kaitan ngan cepat ke lambat naik :P

mmc Publish time 24-6-2008 08:56 PM

Reply #16 lipanlapan's post

buat aja macam korang citer tu...jadi tujuan tu tak menjadi;P ;P

standupper Publish time 24-6-2008 09:17 PM

Reply #17 mmc's post

Nak batu api dok CI ler... kat sini tak laku... :lol:

mmc Publish time 25-6-2008 05:44 PM

Reply #17 standupper's post

huh amacam..dah habis protes? semalam duduk2 minum kopi ya;P

RainbowSix Publish time 25-6-2008 05:55 PM

Lepas ni engineer JKR pulak dituduh buat bahan letupan....;Pmacam-macam....

standupper Publish time 26-6-2008 01:28 AM

Reply #18 mmc's post

Wa terbabit tapi berkecuali bro.. :lol:

BTW Thread nie kalau buat test market atau kajian kes utk MPSA.. terbukti ler... warga MPSA tak mudah terpancing dengan emosi...!!! :lol: :lol:

Periuk_api1209 Publish time 26-6-2008 08:23 AM

Reply #20 standupper's post

syabas warga MPSA!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
View full version: Tentera senang naik pangkat kaa?

ADVERTISEMENT