alhaj72 Publish time 7-5-2008 07:23 PM

So... apa kata kita tanya Migdal_bavel...
Mana tahu... dia ada cerita lain mengikut kitab2 Judaism...
Apa kata ko Migdal_bavel??.... he.. he..

shalom Publish time 7-5-2008 10:43 PM

Reply #61 alhaj72's post

yang menjadi isu bukanlah tentang aspek saudara Yesus itu..Sebab Bible dan tradisi dengan jelas menyatakan bahawa hanya Yesus satu-satunya anak Mother Mary..

Yang belum clear adalah sama ada James itu adik beradik tiri dengan Yesus ataupun cousin Yesus..

Kedua-kedua tersebut ada kemungkinan..sebab tradisi dan dalam penulisan di luar NT juga memberitahu Joseph adalah duda, yang mempunyai anak semasa berkahwin dengan Mother Mary.

Kerana itu, Kedua-kedua Catholic dan Ortodox mengakui Mary sebagai ever-virgin

Dalam, john 19:26-27, sebelum Yesus menghembus nafas terakhir,Yesus telah menyerahkan Mary kepada St. John untuk tujuan penjagaan..

Seandainya, Mary mempunyai anak lain, sudah pasti berdasarkan tradisi Judaism masa itu, Yesus akan menyerahkan Mary kepada adiknya yang lain.

wattttb Publish time 7-5-2008 10:50 PM

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 7-5-2008 07:14 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

In apocryphal anecdotes

Christ in the House of his Parents, by John Everett Millais.Apocryphal sources elaborate the terse canonical Gospel accounts. Thus they describe Jesus as working side by side with Joseph in Joseph's carpenter shop at Nazareth, and sometimes staying with Joseph while the latter worked. They also tell how Joseph made an important decision when he heard that Mary was pregnant before their arranged marriage and instead of allowing her to be stoned by townspeople, he took her away and protected her. In some Catholic traditions, Joseph is described as dying "in the arms of Jesus and Mary".

In the canonical Gospel accounts Jesus is described as being the brother of James, Joses (Matthew has the spelling: Joseph, Mark has Joses), Judas, and Simon, and of sisters whose names however are not mentioned. One interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew "...he took her as his wife, but had no marital relations with her until she had borne a son..." (Matt 1:25) states that this indicated Joseph and Mary had sexual intercourse in the years following Jesus' birth.

THE TRUTH IS HERE

casejulia Publish time 8-5-2008 01:15 AM

Dont forget to read this one

Matthew 12: 46-50
46While he yet talked to the people, behold, mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him
47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

wattttb Publish time 8-5-2008 08:33 AM

Dear brothers and Sister in CHRIST,

THE TRUTH IS HERE

alhaj72 Publish time 8-5-2008 05:29 PM

Wow... banyak info... good... take time to read and understand...
It's look that some Christian do not agreed with each others...

But this new thing I'm never heard
In Luke 1:35
And the ANGEL answered and said unto HER, THE HOLY GOST SHALL COME UPON THEE, AND THE POWER OF THE MOST HIGH SHALL OVERSHADOW THEE...
The language used here to describe how JESUS would be conceived ("AND THE POWER OF THE MOST HIGH SHALL OVERSHADOW THEE...
") indicated that there was a union of marriage between MARY and THE HOLY SPIRIT. Since that's the case, it would be adulterous for JOSEPH to have sexual intercourse with MARY

satellite88 Publish time 8-5-2008 06:06 PM

Itu Holy Spirit sudah naik bingung, mengatakan 'the Word became flesh'dalam masa yang sama menyatakan 'thinking of the flesh'tidak betul.
Kalau flesh tidak betul secara otomatik Word juga jadi tidak betul. Sebab flesh berasal dari Word.
Macam main Sarkes sahaja. Words acrobatic.

Pastinya 'I Am Who I Am' akan murka kerana perintahNya diputarbelit.

wattttb Publish time 8-5-2008 06:58 PM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 8-5-2008 05:29 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Wow... banyak info... good... take time to read and understand...
It's look that some Christian do not agreed with each others...

But this new thing I'm never heard
QUOTE:
In Luke 1:35
And the ANGEL answered and said unto HER, THE HOLY GOST SHALL COME UPON THEE, AND THE POWER OF THE MOST HIGH SHALL OVERSHADOW THEE...
The language used here to describe how JESUS would be conceived ("AND THE POWER OF THE MOST HIGH SHALL OVERSHADOW THEE...
" indicated that there was a union of marriage between MARY and THE HOLY SPIRIT. Since that's the case, it would be adulterous for JOSEPH to have sexual intercourse with MARY

alhaj72 Publish time 8-5-2008 07:55 PM

Reply #68 wattttb's post

No needs for me to elaborate the whole thing

wattttb Publish time 8-5-2008 08:39 PM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 8-5-2008 07:55 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Reply #68 wattttb's post

QUOTE:
No needs for me to elaborate the whole thing

alhaj72 Publish time 8-5-2008 09:01 PM

Reply #70 wattttb's post

Angel Gabriel is an Angel send by GOD to those who is really HOLY AND FULL OF GRACE....HE WILL APPEAR... eyes can see....only for those who are very HOLY....
Not like you and me.... we know He exist...but we cannot see....see THE TRUTH!!!...hehehehe
He.. he.. Only for those who are very Holy... like Jesus pbuh and Nabi Muhamad S.A.W...
Oh please.... when the word came from you yourself... you're telling a truth... but if the word came from me or others... you said you're not Born Again yet cannot understand..?? and flesh thinking?? How do you know if my Holy Spirit guide me??????????
Sorry.... you dont have THE HOLY SPIRIT. Only for those who BELIEVE JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD. (JOHN 3:16)
My Holy Spirit is not the same with your Holy Spirit... he.. he.. he.. but I still believed in Jesus pbuh...
Yah... memang saya manusia biasa...tapi ROH KUDUS MEMBUAT SAYA MENJADI MANUSIA YANG BARU, di mana tranformation ini terjadi di dalam diri saya...sesiapa yang menerima ROH KUDUS akan nampak dan mengetahui akan perubahan ini.... Mereka yang NOT BORN AGAIN tidak nampak langsung.
Ya... walaupun kau dapat Roh Kudus... kau tetap manusia biasa.. he.. he.. Mereka yang tak born again tidak nampak?? Aku nampak dan aku boleh membaca dan belajar...
Semua Gospel itu di tulis oleh mereka yang menerima ROH KUDUS....dan begitulah seterusnya dengan buku Acts, Roman dan yang lain-lain.
Eh.. kau pun terima Roh Kudus kan?? Maknanya.. kau pun boleh tulis Gospel?? Err... berapa ramai daa yang boleh tulis Gospel??:funk:
So maknanya Acts, Roman etc tu cuma buku je lah?? Bukan Scripture??
kalau kamu BORN AGAIN barulah lancar kamu punya kefahaman...
Err.. tak payah kot... aku type je Biblegateway punya link... keluarlah info yang aku nak... semudah... A.. B.. C.. he.. he..

wattttb Publish time 9-5-2008 12:23 AM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 8-5-2008 09:01 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Reply #70 wattttb's post
QUOTE:
Angel Gabriel is an Angel send by GOD to those who is really HOLY AND FULL OF GRACE....HE WILL APPEAR... eyes can see....only for those who are very HOLY....
Not like you and me.... we know He exist...but we cannot see....see THE TRUTH!!!...hehehehe

He.. he.. Only for those who are very Holy... like Jesus pbuh and Nabi Muhamad S.A.W...

For your information

Shwein1990 Publish time 9-5-2008 12:35 AM

Just want to add some point,

"Eh.. kau pun terima Roh Kudus kan?? Maknanya.. kau pun boleh tulis Gospel?? Err... berapa ramai daa yang boleh tulis Gospel??
So maknanya Acts, Roman etc tu cuma buku je lah?? Bukan Scripture??"

It is all according to God's will. the Gospels are written guided by the Holy Spiritl. We have the Holy Spirit doesnt mean we can write scriptures... etc. EVERYTHING is needed to be in God's will and purposes!!   

alhaj72 Publish time 9-5-2008 08:51 AM

Balas #73 Shwein1990\ catat

Ha.. ha.. ha.. good explaination... actually... I already know... just to kacau Wattttb because he won't accept my opinion... (Favourite reason...Not Born Again)

So maknanya Acts, Roman etc tu cuma buku je lah?? Bukan Scripture??"

Kitab Suci adalah berlainan dengan Buku dalam erti kata sebenar... I'm also can write a book base from my experiences... same as you and others...

Maksud aku... Wahyu (FIRMAN ALLAH) adalah berbeza dengan penulisan manusia yang berpandukan pengalaman atau tradisi penulisan (Sejarah)...
Bagaimana hendak membezakan antara keduanya... akal akan membantu... seperti mana kita berfikir setiap hari sebelum kita melakukan sesuatu... seperti "SAFETY FIRST"... dan... memandangkan kamu telah Born Again... sepatutnya akal atau fikiran kamu tidak kotor bila memikirkan sesuatu...:D

Shwein1990 Publish time 9-5-2008 09:30 AM

"Born again" is not an excuse to "run from question" and other nonsense u can make. It has been told in the Bible that you must be born again and receive the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. This is Christianity sir, we are discussing things based on the Bible.

alhaj72 Publish time 9-5-2008 11:42 AM

Reply #75 Shwein1990's post

Luke 24 NIV

10)It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the others with them who told this to the apostles.

Hmmm... find one proof that Mary was the mother of James...

Shwein1990 Publish time 9-5-2008 12:10 PM

next page !!!

Shwein1990 Publish time 9-5-2008 12:22 PM

which Mary?? the Bible has so many "Marys"

alhaj72 Publish time 9-5-2008 03:11 PM

Balas #78 Shwein1990\ catat

Yup... which Mary?? Who can answer??

Shwein1990 Publish time 9-5-2008 03:14 PM

Mary, mother of James. wife of Zebedee??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
View full version: Did Jesus Have any Brothers and/or Sisters?

ADVERTISEMENT