amazed Publish time 7-2-2008 02:04 PM

the MOST functional English WORD

Caution :

Mod - I hope you didn't think I wanted to 'melucah' or write a 'bad word' okay... Just something to think about...How about that!!

THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD

Well, it's sh韙... that's right, sh韙!
Sh韙 may just be the most functional word in the English language.

Consider:

You can get sh韙-faced, be sh韙-out-of-luck, act like a sh韙 or have sh韙 for brains.
With a little effort, you can get your sh韙 together, find a place to put your sh韙, or be asked to "sh韙 or get off the pot."

You can smoke sh韙, buy sh韙, sell sh韙, lose sh韙, find sh韙, can't remember sh韙, and tell others to eat sh韙.
Some people know their sh韙, while others don't know Jack sh韙 and can't tell the difference between sh韙 and shineola.

There are lucky sh韙s, dumb sh韙s, sh韙 heads and crazy sh韙s. There is bull sh韙, horse sh韙, and chicken sh韙, and you know what the sh韙 I'm talking about.

You can throw sh韙, sling sh韙, catch sh韙, shoot the sh韙,or duck when the sh韙 hits the fan.
You can give a sh韙 or don't give a sh韙. You can even serve sh韙 on a shingle.
You can find yourself in deep sh韙 or be happier than a pig in sh韙.

Some days are colder than sh韙, some days are hotter than sh韙, and some days are just plain sh韙ty.
Some music sounds like sh韙, things can look like sh韙, others smell like sh韙, and there are times when you feel like sh韙.

You can have a lot of sh韙, even too much sh韙, not enough sh韙, the right sh韙, the wrong sh韙 or a lot of weird sh韙. When you go someplace, you usually take some of your sh韙 with you.

You can carry sh韙, have a mountain of sh韙, or find yourself up sh韙 creek without a paddle.
Sometimes everything you touch turns to sh韙 and other times you fall in a bucket of sh韙 and come out smelling like a rose. When something goes wrong it's "Oh, sh韙!"

When you stop to consider all this sh韙, it's the basic building block of the English language. Remember, once you know your sh韙, you don't need to know anything else!!

You could reply this post, if you give a sh韙; or not if you don't give a sh韙!
Well Sh韙, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a sh韙 and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of sh韙.

But, if you happened to catch a load of sh韙 from some sh韙-head..........
Well, Sh韙 Happens!!!

True-X Publish time 7-2-2008 02:32 PM

kl bahase melayu - GILA aka GILER

best giler.. sedap giler... syok giler....laju giler.. perlahan giler... panas giler.. sejuk giler... kalah giler.. menang giler.. berasap giler.. berbulu giler.... cepat giler... terang giler.. gelap giler...

kl nampak sumthing out of ur mind ".. ooo giler laaaa.."

amazed Publish time 8-2-2008 07:06 PM

now let's take a look at this word - rat..

Come on.....   read and learn...

Thursday February 7, 2008

How抯 that for the Rat?

FEBRUARY 7 marks the first day of the Brown Earth Rat or Year 4705 according to the Chinese calendar.

While the Rat is an honoured member of the Chinese zodiac, this rodent doesn抰 shine in English language imagery.

To smell a rat:

To know something is wrong or that there is deceit.

Popular since the 1550s, this image is rooted in the fact that the rat抯 fur coat picks up scents very easily. While properly- cared-for pet rats smell pleasantly of hay, wild rats that wander through smelly drains and sewers have an odour that spreads several metres.

Example: Andy claims he抯 working late every day because of a special project but Rosie smells a rat. She suspects Andy抯 損roject

seribulan Publish time 9-2-2008 08:58 AM

Reply #2 True-X's post

the MOST functional WORD can also be 'LAH'...

alaaaaaaa..you knowlah!:P

amazed Publish time 11-2-2008 09:42 PM

ni utk orang pompuan yg perasan :P

aku baru aje hantar kat gf aku pasal men ni superior dia email aku ni pulak!! :mad:   buat aku gelak gak..   ;P

B蚑CHOLOGY   

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs,
they call me a b韙ch.

When I stand up for those I love,
they call me a b韙ch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
or do things my own way,
they call me a b韙ch.

Being a b韙ch means I won't compromise
what's in my heart.

It means I live my life
MY way.

It means I won't allow anyone
to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice
and speak against it,
I am defined as a b韙ch.

The same thing happens when I take time
for myself instead of being everyone's maid,
or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength
to allow myself to be who I truly am
and won't become anyone else's idea of
what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame,
try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a b韙ch ,
so be it.

I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual