googarin Publish time 19-4-2007 03:32 PM

HELLO!!!!

can we make a friendship no matter who we are either islam, christian, buddhist or hindus? why should we fight juz because we're from different religion? am i right?

hitam_menawan Publish time 19-4-2007 05:59 PM

hai

ok. la dear v can b friend

Atomic_Omnikid Publish time 19-4-2007 09:55 PM

:P This thread would be better in Religion,Sprituality,and Faith section since most fights occurs there..

Sephiroth Publish time 20-4-2007 08:36 AM

Originally posted by googarin at 19-4-2007 03:32 PM
can we make a friendship no matter who we are either islam, christian, buddhist or hindus? why should we fight juz because we're from different religion? am i right?

People fight because they have doubts on what they believe. Nothing to do with religion, unless the religion itself have taught them it is better to fight than to live. Then we cannot say much.

fleurzsa Publish time 20-4-2007 12:42 PM

good day

Originally posted by googarin at 19-4-2007 03:32 PM

Im a Muslim. I have no problem with Hindu people here...

IMHO..

People fight for the fight sake... not bcz of the religion specifically... dont be confuse about that, kay

snowcar Publish time 4-5-2007 01:37 PM

hi........:) :)

fleurzsa Publish time 20-6-2007 05:11 PM

Reply #6 snowcar's post

hi... so r u a Hindu?

bubpallo Publish time 21-6-2007 05:37 PM

hi all friend.........:) :) :)i'm Bub..hepi to be friend...mau kawan, tamao gado gado...:)

hamizao Publish time 9-7-2007 11:20 PM

Generally people fight because they are insecure.

Sephiroth Publish time 10-7-2007 08:01 AM

Originally posted by hamizao at 9-7-2007 11:20 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
Generally people fight because they are insecure.

Sometimes people fight for their rights as well.

Like when the Malaysian Constitution (Perlembagaan) stated freedom of following individual religion and some Majlis Perbandaran went and destroy 100 temples without Court Justifications or Order. Not enough with that, to this day, Malaysian Government have not done anything regarding this matter.

I hope and pray that EACH AND EVER HINDU in Malaysia will retailate by NOT VOTING in upcoming General Election. :handshake:
No use of voting for a Government which has no interest in upholding it's own sacred Constitution. :mad2:

This is fighting also, but without Violence. Like what Mahatma Gandhi did.

[ Last edited bySephiroth at 10-7-2007 08:02 AM ]

hamizao Publish time 16-7-2007 02:07 PM

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 10-7-2007 08:01 AM http://forum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Sometimes people fight for their rights as well.

Right...they are still insecure in principle.

Sephiroth Publish time 17-7-2007 08:02 AM

Originally posted by hamizao at 16-7-2007 02:07 PM http://forum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Right...they are still insecure in principle.

Fighting for your rights means insecure about yourself? What religion teach you that?

It is because they are so sure that they can win, that they willing to fight for their rights. People who fight without thoughts of winning are suicidal maniacs.

hamizao Publish time 18-7-2007 12:41 AM

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 17-7-2007 08:02 AM http://forum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Fighting for your rights means insecure about yourself? What religion teach you that?

It is because they are so sure that they can win, that they willing to fight for their rights. People...

No need to resort to any religious principle to work that out, Sephi. Am truely amazed at your response. Being insecure need not be a bad thing.

When you feel that your interest is being compromisedit is natural animal instinct to go on the defensive. You may then fight back or withdraw to safer ground like some of our forefathers could have done when they came to this country.

Sephiroth Publish time 18-7-2007 09:04 AM

We have been withdrawing to "safer" grounds for the past 50 years.

Our forefathers works in tin mines, palm oil and rubber plantations and even small-scale industries and shops. But today, we are in danger of losing our own beliefs and religions because of our rights been abused.

Do I need to remind you that, despite of 2 years of the event of 100 temples been destroyed by the Government, there have not been a single case taken to court or any official acknowledgements regarding this matter?

You want to withdrawl for long more? Till they come into your house and force convert you and your children?

kirhmuru Publish time 23-3-2012 12:19 PM

Logha Samastha Sukino Bavanthu...semoga semua kehidupan di alam ini hidup sejahtera selalu...OM... selamat berkenalan semua...:)

din_pc Publish time 26-3-2013 02:24 PM

selamat berkenalan {:21MCo{:mlcar:}

Sephiroth Publish time 26-3-2013 02:50 PM

This thread get ONE post PER YEAR? :shakehead3:

Al-Patih Publish time 27-3-2013 06:23 AM

Fight among us !...you must be dreaming ...we only argue.. debate ...crack our head ..at the same time ...clear our throat & lung ...we all paid taxes ... and we all use public toilet ...where got fight ....count me in ...{:thumbo

Sephiroth Publish time 27-3-2013 11:13 AM

Al-Patih posted on 27-3-2013 06:23 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Fight among us !...you must be dreaming ...we only argue.. debate ...crack our head ..at the same ti ...

It is people like you, who always look for fights and argument, that your Malay race is in such $hit state.

Indons, Bangla, Pakistan and Sulus are slowly taking over the country, while your race too lazy to work and always on the lookout for a good fight. :curse:

Al-Patih Publish time 28-3-2013 07:19 AM

Sephiroth posted on 27-3-2013 11:13 AM static/image/common/back.gif
It is people like you, who always look for fights and argument, that your Malay race is in such $h ...

It is people like you, who always look for fights and argument, that your Malay race is in such $hit state.
talking about youself{:smileo

Indons, Bangla, Pakistan and Sulus are slowly taking over the country, while your race too lazy to work and always on the lookout for a good fight.
since you bring up the subject ...why don't you volunteer to clean the situation ... after all you claim the Malay race are lazy
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: HELLO!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT