fatin48 Publish time 17-4-2007 11:02 PM

Mole People

Post Last Edit by naen at 22-6-2011 22:00

WASHINGTON

Atomic_Omnikid Publish time 17-4-2007 11:09 PM

hmm..macam-macam..no komen:C

rubber Publish time 18-4-2007 12:02 PM

mcm dah lama dgr cite ni..
ada pendapat yg mengatakan ..ini la yajuj dan majuj..

BeanDiesel Publish time 18-4-2007 12:56 PM

oh no, it made it here.

Look people, please, I beg you all, please research any information you receive before you even think of spreading it. Google some keywords, you may find more about it. Like this one, Weekly World News is not a believable source of information. Just look at some of the covers, and see if you think you can trust them.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/73/Elvissighting.jpghttp://www.bonusmags.com/mags/250_weekly_world_news.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3c/Batchild.jpg

From there you can start suspecting the content of the report.

Look, whatever you receive in your mailbox, especially those forwarded by your friends, don't believe it right away. Don't believe your friend's judgment. And don't spread it before you verify everything and convince yourself first. What you should spread is what I'm advising you here (if you believe I'm right of course). Upon opening the mail, read it through quickly. Pick some keywords, and google them. Things that you should look for is the source of information. Like this one, the newspaper, if you are not familiar with it. Look up the important figure mentioned in it too, and dig whatever you can find about the person.

Do it all. Otherwise, once you forward it to others, you can be held accountable for spreading lies. Many people just say that "tak tau la betul ke tak, baru dapat dari email ni, marilah renungkan bersama", while the damage is already done. It's not only limited to stuff you got from forwarded emails, it also applies to those you get somewhere else.

By the way, this one was discussed here once
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=236128&extra=page%3D7&page=1

wei_loon5063 Publish time 18-4-2007 07:46 PM

Boleh harap ke Info ini??

:L
mole people adalah term yang manujukan orang tiada rumah yang tinggal di bawah sub way....

berita itu dari mana??

akhbar atau majalah gossip macam mastika???

The Mole People: Life in the Tunnels Beneath New York City details Toth's early-90s encounters with several dozen of what she estimated at the time to be 5,000 homeless people living beneath the streets of New York, mostly in subway and railroad tunnels. Particularly large populations inhabit (or inhabited, anyway) the multilevel labyrinths beneath Grand Central and Penn stations. Many tunnel people are solitary loonies not unlike the guys you see living aboveground in cardboard boxes in any large American city. In a few cases, though--this is where it gets truly weird--sizable communities have coalesced, some allegedly numbering 200 people or more, complete with "mayors," elaborate social structures, even electricity. Toth describes one enclave deep under Grand Central with showers using hot water from a leaky steam pipe, cooking and laundry facilities, and an exercise room. The community has a teacher, a nurse, and scampering children. "Runners" return frequently to the surface to scavenge food and such, but others--the real "mole people"--routinely go for a week or more without seeing the light of day.

Atomic_Omnikid Publish time 18-4-2007 10:47 PM

Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 18-4-2007 19:46
:L
mole people adalah term yang manujukan orang tiada rumah yang tinggal di bawah sub way....

berita itu dari mana??

The Mole People: Lif ...

ada juga org hidup kat sana..siap buat komuniti ngan mayor skali..:o :o

BeanDiesel Publish time 19-4-2007 03:27 AM

Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 4/18/07 03:46 AM

i think it's even worse.

boss.ika Publish time 19-4-2007 11:47 AM

cam dah dengar benda ni lama dah

BeanDiesel Publish time 19-4-2007 01:25 PM

Originally posted by boss.ika at 4/18/07 07:47 PM
cam dah dengar benda ni lama dah

Like Churchill said, "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on".

boss.ika Publish time 21-4-2007 02:52 AM

Reply #9 BeanDiesel's post

masa i baca pasal ni dulu pun 90% i tak percaya

sitilina Publish time 21-4-2007 10:08 PM

ni la satu2nya version artikel evergreen yg tak pernah diedit apa lagi diupdate :lol:

Kilokahn Publish time 23-4-2007 09:42 PM

Weekly world news! Hehehehe.

nazgolol Publish time 25-4-2007 07:01 PM

weekly world news? worst than any tabloid i see.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Mole People

ADVERTISEMENT