ruiming Publish time 17-4-2007 08:12 PM

new way of sending greeting card:D

harlo all`

just for you all information, i've found a new way of sending card via handphone, it's kinda cute and i lyk it really much`(probably because i can send free
cards there..hehe`...) it's mms greeting card!!! they have wide variety of cards, some of them are free, some are not but relatively cheap, cost only rm1 or rm1.50, they have simple animation, polyphonic melody, and enable you to upload pictures, sound, and text` really cute!!!

however, the service is provided by celcom, only celcom user can it.

drop by and have a look! it's really more than a greeting!!@

the website is--> http://c3.novosol.net

(by the way, you have to register first, the instruction is in the website itself, and wat i do is always log in the website, and go to right column & then go in any category to choose a free card, hehe`)

hope u all lyk it, i'm a loyal supporter(coz i can send free mms, hehe:D)

any comments on it???

nurin_fifi Publish time 18-4-2007 01:13 PM

ermmmmm... not 4 me...celcom users only...:(

ruiming Publish time 19-4-2007 01:38 PM

Reply #2 nurin_fifi's post

yeah, me also got the same thot, why can't other network cannot subscript, i believe if it's expanded to other network, will get more positive result(means $$) from thr...anyway, how do u think of the card? cute right!!! i really like it, but i do hope the animation can be more lively...hehe`...

ruiming Publish time 19-4-2007 01:39 PM

yeah, me also got the same thot, why can't other network cannot subscript, i believe if it's expanded to other network, will get more positive result(means $$) from thr...anyway, how do u think of the card? cute right!!! i really like it, but i do hope the animation can be more lively...hehe:loveliness:
Pages: [1]
View full version: new way of sending greeting card:D

ADVERTISEMENT