HangPC2 Publish time 17-3-2007 02:44 PM

Originally posted by Debmey at 17-3-2007 02:05 PM
I didn't see you muslims condemn hezbos using human shield sdid you?

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8195/stoppostinggv3vr9.gif

capable_warrior Publish time 17-3-2007 03:04 PM

Reply #140 Nick_Perelman's post

Wow, an avatar from supposedly someone from Jerusalem, Israel.Nice to have you here.If in doubt see post #131 and #134.

Debmey Publish time 17-3-2007 03:27 PM

heheheheh.............. you fellas do look like that little frus girl that cannot reason.

razhar Publish time 17-3-2007 04:14 PM

long live mr.dubuk for ur info!!!;P

capable_warrior Publish time 17-3-2007 06:55 PM

Reply #143 Debmey's post

Hence, figuratively you do look like that sissy guy being beaten by a chick.Oh Dweeb, you are not that really sharp huh!What was it in your adolescent years, not being accepted at SAFTI or one of those NS boys that voluntarily like to stay in the showers longer than everyone else.Hmmmm do enlighten us with assanine wit!

Debmey Publish time 17-3-2007 09:01 PM

heheheheheh................... i'm not the one in denial and cannot reason, you folks are.

as a matter of fact, i rejected safti and i took quick showers.
what about you? have yu ever beena soldier before?

capable_warrior Publish time 18-3-2007 08:38 AM

Reply #146 Debmey's post

Now, now who is in denial now!Reason is a bit out of your league-too big a word for you Dweeb.Stick to something you do know-

awangmamat Publish time 18-3-2007 01:11 PM

Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 17-3-2007 02:20 PM

Sameh, his little brother, his 11 year sister... Sounds like there is no other people in that town, beside that family;P.On pic I dont see any human shielding. I see only a soldier leading some man down, most probably for interogation.

The man in the picture was interviewed on TV.He describes the Israeli action differently.

windof Publish time 18-3-2007 03:25 PM

Reply #148 awangmamat's post

As usual, the Israelites and their symphatisiser like dubuk will always twist their words to show their "righteousness", but as always, time and time they fail to do just that...and forever they will live in lies and denials against the common views of the world...

ef/x Publish time 18-3-2007 06:15 PM

Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 17-3-2007 02:20 PM

Sameh, his little brother, his 11 year sister... Sounds like there is no other people in that town, beside that family;P.On pic I dont see any human shielding. I see only a soldier leadin ...

Actually the laugh is on you..... this is not the first, and the whole accident is captured on video & reported around the world !:lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Debmey Publish time 18-3-2007 08:09 PM

Originally posted by capable_warrior at 18-3-2007 08:38 AM
Now, now who is in denial now!Reason is a bit out of your league-too big a word for you Dweeb.Stick to something you do know-

have yu ever been a soldier before?

razhar Publish time 18-3-2007 08:46 PM

why no answer?:o

RainbowSix Publish time 19-3-2007 01:42 AM

JERUSALEM - Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on Sunday ruled out peace talks with the Palestinians, saying contacts will be limited to humanitarian issues until the new coalition government explicitly renounces violence and recognizesIsrael's right to exist.

Speaking at the weekly meeting of his Cabinet, Olmert said he would boycott the new government and urged the international community to follow suit. The Cabinet overwhelmingly endorsed Olmert's position.
The rival Palestinian factions Hamas and Fatah installed their new unity government on Saturday, hoping the alliance will end months of infighting and persuade the international community to lift a year of economic sanctions.
Israeli officials fear the new government will cause the tough international stance against the Palestinians to crumble. Israel and the U.S. on Sunday ruled out a resumption of financial transfers to the Palestinians. But Norway announced it would lift sanctions, and Britain and the U.N. also signaled flexibility.
While the coalition's platform is more moderate than that of the previous Hamas-led government, Olmert said it fell short of international demands to renounce violence, recognize Israel and accept past peace deals. He also noted its affirmation of the right to "resistance."

"This is a government that does not accept the conditions of the international community and sees terror as a legitimate goal," Olmert told his Cabinet.

Olmert said he would maintain contact with the moderate Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, who was elected separately and is not a member of the coalition government. But Olmert said the discussions would be limited to "quality of life" issues for Palestinians.

The Cabinet endorsed Olmert's position 19-2, Israeli radio stations reported.Arab leaders pledged support on Sunday for the unity government.

"We should support this government and reject the embargo imposed on the Palestinian people, which is at the top of the (Arab summit) agenda," said Amr Moussa, secretary general of the Arab League, on Sunday after meeting with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in Cairo.

The new Palestinian administration replaced a year-old government led by Hamas, the Islamic militant group that has killed dozens of Israelis in suicide bombings. It capped months of negotiations

Debmey Publish time 19-3-2007 02:40 AM

I don't see why anyone shld accept peace when these terrorists are still attacking innocent people.

alphawolf Publish time 19-3-2007 08:53 AM

Reply #154 Debmey's post

Where? When?

Debmey Publish time 19-3-2007 08:56 AM

in israel.

there shld only be peace negotiation if the PA is able to stop terrorism. Ortherwise, its meaningless.
i suggestion of one year of cessation of terrorism before any negotiation happens.

[ Last edited byDebmey at 19-3-2007 09:05 AM ]

Robotech Publish time 19-3-2007 11:17 AM

From what I see, last year's aggressions were done on part of Israel. The IDF incursions into Palestinian Territories are frequent events last year. Not only that, the so-called Palestinian terrors are rare compared to IDF massive assaults.

Now, getting back to Hezbollah. The Hezbs ain't cowards. Even IDF troopers can attest to that. Fighting in close quarters all around the villages in South Lebanon & face to face encounters amongst IDF troopers & Hezbs guerillas are regular occurrences during the brief conflicts.

Debmey Publish time 19-3-2007 12:39 PM

Israelis always counter attack on provocation.
how can they not retaliate against terrorists who attack innocent people?

if the hezbos were so brave, why didn't they don uniform and fight like a man and why did they make it a point to hide among civilians? why did they retreat across the Littany? Why did nasralah disapear?
These are the basic questions we need to ask.

capable_warrior Publish time 19-3-2007 12:47 PM

Reply #158 Debmey's post

Stick to taking cold showers Dweeb

Robotech Publish time 19-3-2007 01:47 PM

how can they not retaliate against terrorists who attack innocent people?

Let's see here. The two IDF troopers kidnapped by the Hezbs ain't innocent. Israeli forces being known to clash sporadically with Hezbs guerillas at the borders. Now, how many innocents civvies got killed in Israeli retaliation, eh?

if the hezbos were so brave, why didn't they don uniform and fight like a man and why did they make it a point to hide among civilians?

Hezbollah are not terrorists, its a legal paramilitary outfit that even Lebanon Govt. acknowledge to safeguard South Lebanon from Israeli incursions after the Syrian pullout.

The Hezb militia don military outfit nowadays, with bullet proof vests taken from Israelis dead or wounded troopers. Heck, I guess you never laid an eye on Hezb militia, eh?

The Hezbollah regular fighters looked more like any 3rd world conventional infantries.

BTW, don't you know that the Lebanese people mostly support Hezbollah during its action in defending Lebanon fr4om Israeli aggression?

why did they retreat across the Littany?

Ever heard of 'tactical retreat' against much more superior foes? Hezbs are fighting guerilla type warfare against much more technologically modern IDF armies, so such tactics remains sounds. Much like Tamil Tigers vs Sri Lankan forces or Viet Cong vs USA scenario. Retreat & returned back to bite the enemy on their arse!

Why did nasralah disapear?

Because Israel sees him as potential target? Or letting Mossad to assasinate him so easily much like other unfortunate Palestinian or past Hezbollah's leaders?

Bloody stupid question.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14
View full version: Israel planned for Lebanon war

ADVERTISEMENT