ef/x Publish time 10-3-2007 10:56 AM

Israel planned for Lebanon war

Israel planned for Lebanon war months in advance, PM says

powerwoot Publish time 10-3-2007 11:58 AM

As usual something has to be taken as black goat, WMD in Iraq and the kidnap case in Israel.

Nick_Perelman Publish time 11-3-2007 07:09 AM

Israel supposed to respond Hezie provocations 6 years ago. But Israel waited waited and waited. Two month before the war there was another kidnap attempt. It failed 4 Hezzies were killed and their bodies fall in hands of Israel. Israel returned these bodies as act of good will. In return of our good will we got murder of 8 soldiers and hijacking of 2 (most probably they are killed too). Israel responded and since then Hezies dont dare to provoke Israel anymore.

RainbowSix Publish time 11-3-2007 09:13 PM

Reply #3 Nick_Perelman's post

You see Nick, the wall israel built around Palestine was wrong and would even worsen things. Hezbollah or Palestine, it doesnt matter, Israel was wrong to annex others land and occupy others. But of course, Israel would only prefer to return dead bodies as a token of their good will. So please, spare us the good will.

[ Last edited byRainbowSix at 11-3-2007 09:15 PM ]

Nick_Perelman Publish time 12-3-2007 01:54 AM

1) There is no any "wall around Palestine", there is a fence between Israel and West Bank (there is no fence between West Bank and Jordan).

2) Israel never attacked any country, it was attacked.

3) Fence worked perfectly. Terror attacks decreased more than 20 times sice the 2002.

RainbowSix Publish time 12-3-2007 03:04 AM

Reply #5 Nick_Perelman's post

Well....a wall...a fence, they're are all the same. Partial or fully in the West Bank, fencing is prohibiting pple. Its immoral to fence someone else's country which you occupy.

2). Israelis began militia attacks on the Palestinians in the late 40s. You guys attacked Egypt in 1967 not to mention Syria, you guys invaded Lebanon in 1982, Iraq in 1981. The list goes on and on. Well...I think that is sufficient to debunk what you said.

3).A Fence is a fence. Treat pple well...I am sure you dont need fences. Sorry, but thats my opinion.

mentosonline Publish time 12-3-2007 07:29 AM

Reply #6 RainbowSix's post

Okay... my two cents.

1967 was a pre-emptive strike, the Mossad had confirmation from US Intel and their own intel that the Arabs would definetely attack. Hence they immediately sent out their planes to take out the Egyptian Airforce.
During the Gulf War, Uncle Sam took pains to make sure Israel didn't retaliate Iraq for those Scuds they threw at Israel.
It's true, Israel may have commited wrong-doing on it's neighbours, but so did it's neighbours try to destroy Israel.

Nick_Perelman Publish time 12-3-2007 07:57 AM

1) First attacks were made by Arabs in 1920, 1921, 1929.. In 1947 Jews accepted partition plan Palestinians refused and started a war.
2) 1967 war started with sea blockade of Israel. This is act of war according to all rules. Not talking about the threats to destroy Israel.
3) Israel tried to deal without fence, but result was hundreds of terror attacks. By the way, since fence was built, number of killed Palestinians also seriously decreased. As I said, fence does not surround the Palestinians but only separates between them and the Israelis.

mat_toro Publish time 12-3-2007 09:52 AM

No matter what the purpose of the fence is to the eyes of a zionist the fact remains that it is wrong... like the Berlin Wall it was meant to segregate people (kinda like racism... errr... it is racism :))... there are Jews only areas in Tel Aviv... kinda like the signs "Whites Only" in Missisippi in the 50s and 60s... the point is the zionists are targeting and segregating people of certain ethnicity... and that seems very racist to me... Zionist illegal settlements have amenities better than a well planned housing area in most countries!!And look at the Palestinian area!!And thats before they bulldoze their homes too!!Plus the refusal to release Palestinian money further makes efforts of improving the quality of life for Palestinians hopeless... I wonder what the Zionists would say if it happened to them... oh wait!It did happen to them in Europe and everywhere else in the world for say... 2000 years?!And they havent stopped complaining since!!What a vengeful bunch of people... I guess zionism teaches you to seek vengeance and f*ck to forgiveness... my grandmama and grandpapa were killed by the Nazis and the world must pay boohoo... self pity, vengeful, hypocritical... zionism...

mentosonline Publish time 12-3-2007 11:26 AM

Reply #9 mat_toro's post

Ok, cool it. If the situation was reversed, the Arabs would be given preferential treatment wouldn't they? And now you're slandering Zionism, which is totally not what you have claimed. I'm not sure about whatever happened in 1920, 1921 and 1929, and all I know is that both the Jews and Arabs were going for each other's balls over control of Palestine...
About the fence, I also am skeptical that Israel would be that 'nice'. Nick can you elaborate on this?

huskers Publish time 12-3-2007 11:40 AM

hey pearly, even the the hague said it is illegal to erect the fence/wall. put it this way- me and pearly are neighbors. but pearly's dog always cross into my lawn to #. To prevent this from recurring - should i built a fence in my territory, pearly's territory or at the border. of course the answer is the last one. but again...

mat_toro Publish time 12-3-2007 12:38 PM

Reply #10 mentosonline's post

It ain't slander... I saw it on Discovery Travel and Living... the traveller was a black English lady... she says it like it is... no political motives... its better than the Zionists reasonings of attacking Lebanon when it was what the zionists planned all along right??And I'm just saying the hypocrisy of the Zionists citing the Holocaust when they're doing the same (if not worse) kinda crimes...Its perfectly "normal" for the US & zionists to associate Islam with terrorism... so why not associate zionism with a vengeful race??

Debmey Publish time 12-3-2007 08:57 PM

Malaysia has plans for war with Singapore too. I don't see the big deal here.

RainbowSix Publish time 12-3-2007 09:04 PM

Reply #8 Nick_Perelman's post

The reason the Jews accepted the partition of 1947 was that they were at an advantange. U dont live with your neighbour knowing only one side benefitted.

RainbowSix Publish time 12-3-2007 09:05 PM

Reply #13 Debmey's post

More of your misleading information efforts I see.

Debmey Publish time 12-3-2007 10:26 PM

sounds like rainbow is ignorant doesn't it? Ahahahahahahaha........................

razhar Publish time 12-3-2007 11:33 PM

Reply #13 Debmey's post

not just my country,ur country has it too,so we are equal! both are looking forward to start a war..wow! i like it..:D so how's ur country's preparation for the purpose? hey i have stockpilled enough materials for a year war..:P

Debmey Publish time 13-3-2007 08:24 AM

you see, I told you. msia does have plans for war against singapore.
so shame on msians?

mat_toro Publish time 13-3-2007 10:16 AM

Reply #13 Debmey's post

As if you SG dont have the same plans for all her neighbours... your humint sucks!!:lol:

ef/x Publish time 13-3-2007 10:36 AM

Originally posted by Debmey at 13-3-2007 08:24 AM
you see, I told you. msia does have plans for war against singapore.
so shame on msians?

Yeah all m'sian here are military planners.... I'm a field Marshal in MAF:cak:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
View full version: Israel planned for Lebanon war

ADVERTISEMENT