db10 Publish time 26-1-2007 09:43 AM

toeffl

my sister kena ambik toeffl.how do we go about it? FYI she's doing postgraduate at USM Kelantan.

Jasminefow Publish time 27-1-2007 09:16 AM

toefl nak tukar system baru tahun ni
im not sure how the new system will be like
but um, i took toefl 5/6 years ago
tak susah. cuma kamu kena biasakan diri dengan slang slang america aje untuk listening part

cikgutuition Publish time 13-2-2007 03:07 AM

Reply #2 Jasminefow's post

db10,

I took my TOEFL way back in 1985 and I only got a score of 600. Last time you need to register with MACEE and you can choose a date that suits you..Whether it will be difficult or easy depends on your command of English..There are a lot of TOEFL sample in the market that you can use to gauge your capability. Better make sure you are really prepared b4 trying for it as it could be expensive..

obachan Publish time 13-2-2007 09:52 AM

kat mesia kt mane nk amik toefl ni? and which is better ielts ke toefl?

cikgutuition Publish time 13-2-2007 10:38 AM

Reply #4 obachan's post

Obachan,

IELTS kalau x silap is more for the UK universities or other countreis yg accept it as a measurement of your Engilsh proficiency..

If I am not mistaken, TOEFL lebih widely accepted..

Tapi teh best way is tengok which country n uni. di luar negeri tu yg korang minat nak pergi..and then check apa test ENglish yg dia org accept.. Kdg2 dia org accept both..kadang2 based on SPM pun boleh...

Saya pernah pergi to one of those Education Fair and showed my diploma result to one of the uni in UK and they accept me just based on that..x perlu pun TOELF ke or IELTS ke..

So kesimpulannya lain uni n lain country berbeza-beza requirements dia.

Yusoff

pissaladiere Publish time 1-4-2007 12:02 AM

Reply #5 cikgutuition's post

what's the difference between toefl n toeic?
Pages: [1]
View full version: toeffl

ADVERTISEMENT