barney50 Publish time 1-11-2006 12:56 PM

Secret Books of Muslims

SAFIYYA
Muhammad抯 wars and raids not only fed his coffers, they also swelled his harem.SafIyya, a beautiful girl of seventeen years, was the wife of the chief of a Jewish clan inhabiting Khaibar.Muhammad抯 custom was to make surprise attacks.Khaibar was invaded in the same fashion.Anas narrates: 揥e encountered the people at sunrise when they had come out with their axes, spades and strings driving their cattle along.They shouted in surprise: Muhammad has come along with his force!The Messenger of Allah said: Khaibar shall face destruction

Mgsrulz Publish time 2-11-2006 07:13 PM

before anything,source please.

Originally posted by barney50 at 1-11-2006 12:56 PM
SAFIYYA
Muhammad抯 wars and raids not only fed his coffers, they also swelled his harem.SafIyya, a beautiful girl of seventeen years, was the wife of the chief of a Jewish clan inhabiting Khaibar.Muhammad抯 custom was to make surprise attacks.Khaibar was invaded in the same fashion.Anas narrates: 揥e encountered the people at sunrise when they had come out with their axes, spades and strings driving their cattle along.They shouted in surprise: Muhammad has come along with his force!The Messenger of Allah said: Khaibar shall face destruction

juwaini Publish time 2-11-2006 08:12 PM

barney is a spastic..
FACT

DivinePonytail Publish time 2-11-2006 09:26 PM

barney is a spastic..
FACT

Stop the name calling, please.

barney50 Publish time 2-11-2006 09:48 PM

Mgsrulz,

These are not made up stories but collection of stories written by Muslim scholars and there are verses quoted from Bukhari. Do you deny there is no such verse? It is your duty as Muslim to investigate such thing before calling it a made up story. It does not matter you believe it or not but it is there and many would read it. No more hiding behind veil and claiming that Islam is a religion of tolerance and peace. It is not and the proof is there and history will tell that Islam's strenght was the sword and without that it would not have crossed it's border. Please remember that.

anta Publish time 2-11-2006 10:15 PM

Originally posted by barney50 at 2-11-2006 09:48 PM

These are not made up stories but collection of stories written by Muslim scholars and there are verses quoted from Bukhari. Do you deny there is no such verse? It is your duty as Musli ...

As usual, Mr Barney is very afraid to show his sources..

The problem with you Mr Barney, you do not like to state your sources. To open your minda Mr Barney, just in case you are NOT aware or you like to read anti-islamic sources. Mahatma Gandi acknowledged that :

'I become more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme for life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and his own mission. These and not the sword, carried everything before them and surmounted every trouble.'
(M.K. Gandhi, Young India, 1924).

If you DO NOT like Mahatma Gandi, I can show your more info about Tamil Suicide bombers who are mostly HINDUS that blew up Rajiv.

Before going further, additional info can be found in the Jewwatch site ( http://www.jewwatch.com/ ) and learn more on the Jewish Genocides Today and Yesterday ( http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-folder.htm ).

barney50 Publish time 3-11-2006 10:43 AM

Anta,

May be Mr.Gandhi was not exposed to hadis Bukhari during his time as these books were only for Muslims.And here is what Ghandi said about his son Harilal's conversion to Islam :

My views on Islam are well known to the Mussalmans who are reported to have enthused over my son's profession. A brotherhood of Islam has telegraphed to me thus, " Expect like your son you truth-seeker to embrace Islam truest religion of world."

I must confess that all this has hurt me. I sense no religion spirit behind this demonstration. I feel that those who are responsible for Hiralal's acceptance to Islam did not take the most ordinary precautions they ought to have in a case of this kind. Harilal's apostacy is no loss to Hinduism and his admission to Islam a source of weekness to it, as I apprehend, he remains the same wreck that he was before.

Surely conversion is a matter between man and Maker who alone knows His creatures' hearts. And conversion a clean heart is, in my popinion, a denial of God and religion. Conversion without cleanness of heart can only be a matter for sorrow, not joy, to a godly person.

http://www.hvk.org/articles/0403/196.html

SilentKiller Publish time 3-11-2006 10:57 AM

Originally posted by barney50 at 3-11-2006 10:43 AM
Anta,

May be Mr.Gandhi was not exposed to hadis Bukhari during his time as these books were only for Muslims.And here is what Ghandi said about his son Harilal's conversion to Islam :

My vi ...

What a stupid excuse and assumption..

anta Publish time 3-11-2006 11:28 AM

Originally posted by barney50 at 3-11-2006 10:43 AM
Anta,

May be Mr.Gandhi was not exposed to hadis Bukhari during his time as these books were only for Muslims.   

Such a pity guy Mr Barney. Read your source again in the first paragraph

"The newspaper report that about a fortnight ago my eldest son Harilal, now nearing fifty years, accepted Islam and that on Friday last 29th May in the midst of a large congregation in the Juma Masjid at Bombay he was permitted to announce his acceptance amid great acclamation and that after his speech was finished, he was besieged by his admirers who vied with one another to shake hands with him. If his acceptance was from the heart and free from any worldly considerations, I should have no quarrel. For I believe Islam to be as true a religion as my own. "

Just to recap from your source in the first paragraph, Mahatma Gandi said "

For I believe Islam to be as true a religion as my own.
"

If you read further down the page from your source, it was stated that "

Often times, Hindus too used to convene retaliatory meetings, which were equally inciting.

Not only did the authorities make absolutely no effort to curb such gatherings, but in actuality they tacitly encouraged them. The reasons were clear. The independence movement was in full swing, and the calculated policy of the government was to weaken it by keeping Muslims and Hindus in a perpetual state of warfare. "

From Barney source: http://www.hvk.org/articles/0403/196.html

samerosie Publish time 3-11-2006 11:55 AM

Originally posted by anta at 2-11-2006 10:15 PM

As usual, Mr Barney is very afraid to show his sources..

The problem with you Mr Barney, you do not like to state your sources.

He doesn't want to state his source because it probably came from here http://india.indymedia.org/en/2003/04/4315.shtml written by a Ram Kumar.Who is Ram Kumar anyways?

samerosie Publish time 3-11-2006 12:01 PM

Originally posted by barney50 at 2-11-2006 09:48 PM
Mgsrulz,

These are not made up stories but collection of stories written by Muslim scholars and there are verses quoted from Bukhari

Then that particular "Muslim" scholar would've known that Bukhari's book do not have "Book of Marriage".His chapter on marriage is called Wedlock, Marriage and there's only 177 quotes in that chapter.

Plus, why did Ram Kumar quoted from Mirkhond's Rauzât-us-safâ ?It's just a literature, a fiction, not critical examination.

[ Last edited bysamerosie at 3-11-2006 12:11 PM ]

Iman_6 Publish time 3-11-2006 12:07 PM

Mr Barney dey

The assasinations in Ghandi's family.
Are those done by muslim terrorists?:jeling:

barney50 Publish time 3-11-2006 01:29 PM

Mr.Iman_6 dey,

You go and figure it out. Was the Shah of Iranmurdered by Hindus or was Sheik Mujubur Rahman the 1st PM of Bangladesh murdered by Hindus?

Iman_6 Publish time 3-11-2006 02:07 PM

Barney

All this while your reasoning and logics push all the blames on muslim as terrorists.Now, I抦 expecting a straight forward answer from you.

1. Who killed Mahatma Ghandi, why?
2. Who killed Indira Ghandi, why?
3. Who killed Rajiv Ghandi, why?

barney50 Publish time 3-11-2006 02:40 PM

responded by Iman_6:
Barney

All this while your reasoning and logics push all the blames on muslim as terrorists.Now, I抦 expecting a straight forward answer from you.

1. Who killed Mahatma Ghandi, why?
2. Who killed Indira Ghandi, why?
3. Who killed Rajiv Ghandi, why?

What is the world facing today? Is it facing Hindu terrorist, Christian terrorist, Buddhist terrorist, Jewish terrorist or Muslim terrorist? Obviously Muslim terrorist coz when these teorrist commit their act of terrorism they shout "ALLAHUAKHBAR" and "DEATH OF INFIDELS". So your question does not proof of any Hindu terrorism except

1.Mahatma Gandhi was shot by a Hindu for reasons he believed that Gandhi was giving too much to the Muslims.

2.Indra Ghandi was shot by a Punjabi Sikh personal body guard who was angry with her for raiding the Golden temple in Amristar where the sikh gundas were hiding weapons for use of terrorist activities.

3.Rajiv Ghandi was murdered by a sole assassin who believed that Rajiv is in support of Sri Lanka and not the Tail freedom fighters.

So, what has these killing has to do with world wide terrorism by Muslim terrorist. You canot justfy this with that my friend. Be more wiser if you want to understand logic.

Iman_6 Publish time 3-11-2006 03:17 PM

Barney

There you go, such a smooth flow of logic when you come to defend Hinduism. You see the reasonings you gave above all have connection with religion, but what is absence is the 搑eligious chanting

SilentKiller Publish time 3-11-2006 04:20 PM

Originally posted by Iman_6 at 3-11-2006 03:17 PM
Barney

There you go, such a smooth flow of logic when you come to defend Hinduism. You see the reasonings you gave above all have connection with religion, but what is absence is the 搑eligious ...

:setuju::setuju::setuju:

Barney cant accept logic coz he dont have a thinking brain.

barney50 Publish time 3-11-2006 06:35 PM

responded by Iman_6,

Barney

There you go, such a smooth flow of logic when you come to defend Hinduism. You see the reasonings you gave above all have connection with religion, but what is absence is the 搑eligious chanting

benign Publish time 3-11-2006 06:35 PM

Silly babies.. how cute..

some people here are propagating STORIES rather than facts thus it explains why Mr Barney is being really good at not answering what he cannot cope with. He couldnt even correct his mistakes from the first post and made Mgsrulz corrected it for him, yet he stood silence. I do believe that its not that he is refusing to say anything but in fact he is unable to cope with his silly stories. Silly Silly.

if you browse harder.. he is unable to answer any of the questions posed to him with regard to his silly stories that he made up or probably heard/read from some racist that he admired.

do refer to his silly stories from the first post and refer how Mgsrulz countered him at the second post.

barney50 Publish time 3-11-2006 06:51 PM

benign:

Anything that tells the truth about Islam is silly for you and your friends but not for us. There is nothing to answer if the question is baseless. Try something with logic.
Pages: [1] 2 3
View full version: Secret Books of Muslims

ADVERTISEMENT