Sephiroth Publish time 28-2-2005 08:21 AM

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

Alright ... just want to chat.

Only non-religious stuffs and personal things. No arguments will be entertained. Any questions which I don't like, I will not entertain. Same goes for people who I don't wish to entertain who comes solely to disturb me.

This thread is for chatting. I hope the Moderator don't mind. :)

Sephiroth Publish time 28-2-2005 08:24 AM

I start first.

Yesterday, went to see "Constantine", acted by Keenu Reeves. :)

Very entertaining and ... the character kind of reminds me of ... ME. :P
Anyone else seen the movie?

Adm_Cheng_Ho Publish time 28-2-2005 02:39 PM

I did.

The Lucifer and angel Gabriel was a joke.

Keanu Reeves play it really cool. Especially the beginning of the story. Damn cool!

However, the John Constantine in the comic is blonde hair not black...

[ Last edited by Adm_Cheng_Ho on 3-3-2005 at 10:54 AM ]

Sephiroth Publish time 28-2-2005 02:44 PM

by Adm_Cheng_Ho

Remember ... people haven't watch the movie yet so don't spoilt it for them.

The Lucifer and angel Gabriel was a joke.

Well ... that part was a bit weak, I admit.

Keanu Reeves play it really cool. Especially the beginning of the story. Damn cool!

Yup, I love that guy. :love:

However, the John Constantine in the comic is blonde hair not black...

Hmmmm ... never read the comic book before.

Adm_Cheng_Ho Publish time 28-2-2005 02:49 PM

I didn't read the comic too. I got it from Cinema Online's comment. Check it out: www.cinemaonline.com.my
It has all the information you want from your local cinemas and the movies.

Always love movies. It gives me inspiration and entertainment.

[ Last edited by Adm_Cheng_Ho on 3-3-2005 at 10:54 AM ]

Sephiroth Publish time 28-2-2005 03:05 PM

by Adm_Cheng_Ho

I didn't read the comic too. I got it from Cinema Online's comment. Check it out: www.cinemaonline.com.my
It has all the information you want from your local cinemas and the movies.

Always love movies. It gives me inspiration and entertainment.

I never bother with any reviews. Better to go and watch with an open-minded.

Besides, the character (John Constantine) seems to be very much like me. Cute but annoying. Kind-hearted but act like a tough guy all the time. Can get any girl he wants but same time, when a girl approachs him, he blushs like a school boy. :rf: Yup, the character is so much like me.

Also, he too died twice ... only I died one time extra.

Adm_Cheng_Ho Publish time 28-2-2005 04:14 PM

What? You died 3 times??

[ Last edited by Adm_Cheng_Ho on 3-3-2005 at 10:53 AM ]

kuman+ Publish time 28-2-2005 10:18 PM

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 28-2-2005 03:05 PM:
time. Can get any girl he wants but same time, when a girl approachs him, he blushs like a school boy.Yup, the character is so much like me.

kau ini tak abis2 nak perasan.....sudah lah hoi.jgn over2, angkat bakul masuk sendiri hoi:P

character so much like him....porah tambi

Acong Publish time 28-2-2005 10:40 PM

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 28-2-2005 07:24 AM:
I start first.

Yesterday, went to see "Constantine", acted by Keenu Reeves. :)

Very entertaining and ... the character kind of reminds me of ... ME. :P
Anyone else seen the movie?
which character? Gabriel? :lol :nyorok:

Sephiroth Publish time 1-3-2005 08:50 AM

by Adm_Cheng_Ho

What? You died 3 times??

Long story ... :)

Anyway ... who invited Kuman and Acong? I don't remember inviting them. :stp:

Anyway ... the game, Constantine is out also. Not sure should buy or not.

kuman+ Publish time 1-3-2005 10:03 AM

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 1-3-2005 08:50 AM:
by Adm_Cheng_Ho

What? You died 3 times??

Long story ... :)

Anyway ... who invited Kuman and Acong? I don't remember inviting them. :stp:

Anyway ... the game, Constantine is out ...

masalah dgn kau perasan betul.
dah byk kerja blh buat

constantine macam dia:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
xxxxxxxxxxxx macam kau adalah;)

yg long stories itu kasi lah short stories sikti....kuman nak dengar ini yg mati hidup balik

Fleurzsa:Sorry, I edit frasa yg kurang sesuai di board ini. tq

[ Last edited by fleurzsa on 1-3-2005 at 11:27 AM ]

kuman+ Publish time 1-3-2005 10:41 AM

Originally posted by Acong at 28-2-2005 10:40 PM:

which character? Gabriel? :lol :nyorok:

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:P

kuman+ Publish time 1-3-2005 11:56 AM

Fleurzsa:Sorry, I edit frasa yg kurang sesuai di board ini. tq

apa yg delete2 ini?
hang dah bodoh ka

Sephiroth Publish time 1-3-2005 04:07 PM

Hmm ... It seems I have caused trouble for Fluerza. My apologizes.

Usually I'll just ignore him, hoping he could go away. No use arguing anyway since he is hell-bent in picking a fight with me. Again, sorry for the trouble.

kuman+ Publish time 2-3-2005 12:17 AM

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 1-3-2005 04:07 PM:
Hmm ... It seems I have caused trouble for Fluerza. My apologizes.

Usually I'll just ignore him, hoping he could go away. No use arguing anyway since he is hell-bent in picking a fight with me. ...

bukan caused trouble tapi otak kamu itu penuh dgn pasir..

ari ini jadiclaimed mcm constanie ....besok apa pula?? god ka:stp:;)

Sephiroth Publish time 3-3-2005 09:35 AM

Admiral ... Are you familiar with Tantric Meditations done by Nepal and Tibetan Buddhism? Or Kundalini perhaps? :hmm:

I wanted to open a thread about it in Buddhism section for a long time but, you know our friend, Ariya, right? If it doesn't fit his description of Buddhism, he will do all kind of things which only will upset me.

I wonder where Fluerza is. :stp:

Adm_Cheng_Ho Publish time 3-3-2005 10:53 AM

Hi Seph,

My knowledge of meditation is only about Taoism one. I had made plans since last year to learn yoga and meditations associated with it here near my vicinity. I shall resume after my full recovery.

My boss might know about it as he is affiliated with the Tantric Buddhist association of Malaysia. He travels to Nepal and northern India each year for pilgrimage.

Ariya may know something but he is always prevaricating that he is not free... I wonder why... nvm. I hope he contributes more rather than talk but no backups.

Feel free to post and let's see if he can refute it if you have what it takes.

kuman+ Publish time 3-3-2005 11:41 AM

:o::o::o::o:o:P:P

Sephiroth Publish time 3-3-2005 11:53 AM

by Adm_Cheng_Ho

My knowledge of meditation is only about Taoism one. I had made plans since last year to learn yoga and meditations associated with it here near my vicinity. I shall resume after my full recovery.

Recovery? From what?

Tantric Meditation is something which originated from Hindusm and get mixed with Buddhism, especially in places where both influence are strong like Nepal and Tibet.

I didn't think much about it till somewhere around 1997 (the year FF7 born) where another game featured a phenomena called Simultaneous Human Combustion (SHC) where humans said to burst into flames for no apparent reasons.

Later, my readings brought me to this phenomena again in Mahabratha where cases of over dozen men (mostly holy men and women) choose death by igniting themselves, by using nothing more than their own minds.

Now, my interest in this matter rekindle when last month (during Chinese New Year), Discovery Channel shown a program on SHC and brought the Kundalini and Tantric Meditation into highlight once again.

My boss might know about it as he is affiliated with the Tantric Buddhist association of Malaysia. He travels to Nepal and northern India each year for pilgrimage.

Ariya may know something but he is always prevaricating that he is not free... I wonder why... nvm. I hope he contributes more rather than talk but no backups.

Feel free to post and let's see if he can refute it if you have what it takes.

I really don't want to discuss anything related to mixture of Hindusm and Buddhism with him in Buddhism column.

Further more, this column is for Hindusm discussion so it couldn't look nice either, which is why I open this thread so we could discuss without putting too much emphazise on religion and beliefs and more toward individual understanding of the matter.

PS : I don't wish to be rude but have you been plaque with some weird dreams which making you wake up at night? Just asking.

Adm_Cheng_Ho Publish time 3-3-2005 12:04 PM

I have not been posting in the middle of the night few days prior to CNY. Before that I was recuperating at home. Tot I had pm you about it. That explains my absence during that period and occasional late postings.

Right now, after I knock off from work, I don't online from home. I rest, watch tv or read some books.

I have seen a documentary about Human Combustion Syndrome on Singapore channel. Not sure if it's the same with that discovery channel. It is logical after hearing them explaining it. Apart from this, we can achieve alot with our mind. Shaolin monks can float but only a few diligent and highly cultivated monks achieved that feat and it was shown on papers.

Don't tell me you're trying to control fires with your mind. :lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
View full version: Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

ADVERTISEMENT