SuperManGeo Publish time 26-4-2021 07:44 PM

How did you meet your soul mate?

Edited by SuperManGeo at 26-4-2021 11:48 AM

Iwant to tell a funny story. It wasn't that funny at the time.
Iwas coming back from a party, all tired, with a hangover. Wow. I'mhome, I can rest, relax, sleep... Cool. And then the call came...
Backstory. Shortlybefore the event, I met a young single girl. We corresponded. She wasfive years younger than me. At that time, I was 27 and she was about22. And in the correspondence, I casually wrote that it would begreat if she could come, I would show her the city and we wouldtravel a bit. That was it. It was kind of forgotten. Amonth later.Icome back from the party, all tired, with a hangover. Wow. I'm home,I can rest, relax, sleep... Cool. And then I get a call...Afriend calls. He asks me how I am, where I am. There'sa girl looking for you.I'mlike, what other girl and why through you?Itturns out that she took my proposal so seriously that she camewithout warning, and stood at the train station. Tried to find methrough my friends on a social network...Iwas shocked. Shestayed with me for 2 weeks, even though she planned to stay for 2months . Two months carl...:shutup:
Moral.Friends, choose carefully the resources and people for dating))) orat least look at the ratings.

Pages: [1]
View full version: How did you meet your soul mate?

ADVERTISEMENT