Zoe1211 Publish time 26-10-2020 09:57 AM

Technical Analyst (Cutting tools, hand tools), Damansara Utama, Kuala Lumpur

Edited by Zoe1211 at 26-10-2020 09:59 AM

Our client is a manufacturer of high-quality precision tools with strong markets in Malaysia.
Job Description:The client is looking for a Technical Analyst with engineering background and technical support experience in cutting tool, professional hand tools, metrology and workshop equipment. He/ She is required to assist customer enquiries with regards to technical issues.
Responsibilties:
[*]To attend to customer’s enquiries with regards to technical issues;
[*]Develop relationship with customer to understand their needs and offer our company’s products;
[*]To follow up closely and in-person visits for presentations to existing and prospective customers, if necessary;
[*]Assisting in project management / tender / conversion list
[*]To support P9 CAD Design and Eform customization support.
[*]To oversee the whole process of tender and make sure that the datelines are met;
[*]Provide training to new employees, partners or end users as and when required.
[*]Perform additional duties as required by the management

Requirements:

[*]Dip/ Deg in mechanical
[*]3 years or more of working experience as in relevant experience preferred
[*]Able to work with high precision, attitude to correctness and working independently
[*]Able to communicate in English
[*]Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office
[*]A good team player

Interested candidates please email your cv to: shinzoe@talentstork.com

Valeria Publish time 29-6-2021 04:41 AM

Still available?

johnkrick Publish time 2-7-2021 02:48 AM

Edited by johnkrick at 2-7-2021 05:03 PM

Unfortunately, I'm still in college, and I have no work experience. I'm going to become an engineer, and I really like to do repairs and construction. I'm going to get a job at a local bicycle repair shop and ordered a set of tools https://homienjoy.com/the-best-pliers-to-buy/. I'm not very good at doing any physical work because of my injury, but I like to tinker with cars. I'm eighteen years old, so I'll have to work in one of the local workshops for at least a year to get work experience and find a better job.

Louissham Publish time 2-7-2021 02:52 AM

1. Some tools use a saw blade with teeth to cut materials. The blade could be circular or straight, depending on the cutting action of the tool.
2. Hand-powered saws. Handsaw.
3. Hacksaw. For cutting metal, plastic and composite materials.
4. Chisels and knives.
5. Bevelled edge chisel.
6. Mortise chisel.
7. Paring chisel.
8. Utility knife.
https://bestweldinghelmet.net/best-welding-helmet-under-100/
Pages: [1]
View full version: Technical Analyst (Cutting tools, hand tools), Damansara Utama, Kuala Lumpur

ADVERTISEMENT