bukanbiasa2 Publish time 15-9-2020 11:15 AM

FASHION DESIGNER (TEXTILE) @ QAIRA HIJAB HOLDINGS

[*]Location: Shah Alam, Seksyen 7 (kemasukan segera)
[*]Job Type: Full Time
[*]Salary: RM 1700 - RM 1800 per month

Job Description:Fashion Designer Responsibilities:

Designing

• Managing design process from conception through to final styling

• Study fashion trends and anticipate designs that will appeal to consumers

• Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel or accessories, and write specifications such colour schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements

• Adapt other designers' ideas for the mass market

• Decide on a theme for a collection

• Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration

• Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts

• Select fabrics, embellishments, colours, or a style for each garment or accessory

• Collaborate with other designers to coordinate special products and designs

• Presenting story, mood, colour boards, and samples to Managing Directors

Skills needed:

Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Indesign
After Effect

If your are interested, kindly apply to : https://m.mudah.my/view?ad_id=85567338&o=1
or
email resume to : qaira.hijab@gmail.com

mackiigeorge Publish time 26-10-2020 04:37 PM

All our papers are completed by seasoned writers of UK assignment help and cheap assignment writing servicewho are graduate from reputable universities and have to undergo intensive training before they are assigned any tasks.

Valeria Publish time 14-6-2021 09:10 PM

This is so nice)

ProvUnitV Publish time 15-6-2021 11:02 PM

Edited by ProvUnitV at 21-6-2021 09:51 AM

Since I was a child, I dreamed that I could become a famous designer, and little by little, I'm moving towards my goal. First, I went to study to be a designer, and now I work in the production of a clothing brand because I want to understand how to be a designer. For example, there are very high-quality textile machines from Santex Remar Group. So when I open my firm, I will contact them to purchase similar models. The work of designers inspires and motivates me. Every time I try to achieve a new goal. My superiors praise me, and I know that I have a lot to grow.
Pages: [1]
View full version: FASHION DESIGNER (TEXTILE) @ QAIRA HIJAB HOLDINGS

ADVERTISEMENT