HRKL Publish time 19-8-2020 03:28 PM

Wanted Production JOBs!!

We are Hiring! Full Time Vacancy!BENEFITS•       Salaryup to 2500++ per month•       AttractiveAchievement Bonus•       EPF,SOCSO & EIS•       MedicalClaim•       MealSubsidies•       AttractiveAllowances (Transport, Attendance and etc)•       LeaveEntitlement (Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Marriage Leave and etc)WAREHOUSE ASSISTANCE •       MinimumSPM level•       Ableto drive forklift•       Stocklevel monitoring and stock count•       Receiveand issuance of materials•       Documentationsfor material receiving and issuance processDESPATCH SUPERVISOR•       MinimumSPM level•       Ableto drive forklift•       Ableto manage product flow and finish goods return from market•       Receiveand issuance of finish goods•       Preparedaily report and all relevant documentationPRODUCTION OPERATOR•       MinimumPMR level•       Workas Packer•       Tofollow SOP and Work Instruction strictly•       Ableto work at production floor CALL ATAU WHATSAPP: 016-9962656

DanielPesce Publish time 13-9-2020 11:27 PM

Well I never read any content on this topic but I think I should must share it with my students for best assignment help US online.I shall share list of topics on which I need content from you.       

mackiigeorge Publish time 27-10-2020 03:54 PM

Wemust provide you with the best assignment in a different way which you expectfrom us.   you canget all kinds of online dissertationwriting services UK under one roof. Check reviews perfectwriting review
Pages: [1]
View full version: Wanted Production JOBs!!

ADVERTISEMENT