AntonioFinn Publish time 9-8-2020 01:36 PM

“Sepanjang Usia” – Sebagai Kado Pernikahan Ussy Dan Andhika?

Edited by AntonioFinn at 13-8-2020 02:53 PM

Ussy and Andhika are a picture of a romantic couple. Not only in real life, on the music stage they do not hesitate to spit out their love stories, some of their songs include Keep Him, and most recently, To celebrate their wedding, they made a new single.
Love does not look at age. This saying is clearly seen in the love story of the artist couple, Ussy Sulistiawaty and Andhika Pratama. It looks harmonious, right on Sunday (21/1) their marriage has turned 6 years old. Where, this couple has been married since January 21, 2012. To celebrate their marriage, Ussy and Andhika created a new single entitled, All Ages, which was popularized by Krispatih.
The music video for this song was right last Valentine's Day
Romance has not yet been spread by the couple. The song was also used as a gift on their wedding anniversary. "It's not on purpose," said the singer. "Actually, the initial offer was delayed because Ussy was pregnant, so why don't you try again now. Actually, their target (the label) was in January and February, and kept thinking at the same time as our wedding anniversary. both, "Andhika said. Interestingly, the music video for 'All Ages' was also released right on last Valentine's Day. Want to know what kind of cultivation? Listen to Ussy and Andhika's narrative only at detikHOT!Speed ​​Test essay writer

robinjamess Publish time 18-5-2021 04:20 AM

I would like to get a ballpark figure on ]how much to gift my work colleague that is getting married in Kerala, India.

Some info: he attended my wedding last year, in Prague CZ, and I didn't ask for any gift since many people were travelling from afar, so we told them to use that money for travel and hotel accommodation. So, he didn't gift anything else than his presence to the wedding, which is what we wanted.

Now, I am travelling from PRG to India for the wedding, and I can't not give anything. So, how much would be an appropriate amount?

TcsWebmail DadeSchools Upsers
Pages: [1]
View full version: “Sepanjang Usia” – Sebagai Kado Pernikahan Ussy Dan Andhika?

ADVERTISEMENT