Business Development Executive

Company: Pestro Management Sdn Bhd               
Salary : RM2500 - RM3000               

*MUST HAVE*               
-Min Diploma in Business Admin or Marketing               
-With 2 years of business development experience               
-Need own transport               

*OTHERS/ADVANTAGES*               
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to call, connect and interact with customer               
-Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team               
-Persuasive and goal-oriented               

*RESPONSIBILITIES*               
-Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities, developing customized targeted sales strategies               
-Building business relationships with current and potential clients (corporate & non-corporate)               
-Understanding clients needs and offering solutions and support, answering potential client question and responding to client request for proposal and agreement               
-Creating and maintaining a list or database of prospect client information               
-Working with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting maintaining short and long-term business development plans               
-Creating informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to potential clients at meetings, exhibition etc.               

Submit your CV to Roslan at :               
roslanmajid@seekers-recruiter.com.my               

tot3ntanZz Publish time 11-7-2020 10:59 PM

At first it was difficult for me when I first tried to do my business. I thought it was a real test, because it was very difficult for me to cope with all the documents. Soon the guys from https://www.esigngenie.com/pricing/ helped me, for which I am very grateful to them

mackiigeorge Publish time 5-9-2020 04:34 PM

BTEC assignmentwriting service UK who aregraduate from reputable universities and have to undergo intensive trainingbefore they are assigned any tasks. Just click assignmentwriting service UK and place yourorder. It is indeed, for that reason that our do my essay willcome in handy Check reviews online writer review

mackiigeorge Publish time 9-10-2020 05:50 PM

includesthe most recent patterns in web design service andthe most up-to-date coding to push your web site above the competitionvia webdevelopment service. It’s a super-competitive market out there, andyou can count on us to deliver a online marketingservice that really stands out from the competition.

huddlewalt Publish time 7-5-2021 10:36 PM

Very interesting offer.

MsIbuki Publish time 7-5-2021 10:51 PM

Edited by MsIbuki at 8-5-2021 10:28 PM

It's tough nowadays to find a good job. So many people were fired because of the COVID-19 pandemic situation that causes a significant global financial crisis. Anyway, I started a small business with watches. I have a small store near the city center. The biggest problem with me nowadays is security. A lot of thefts past two weeks have been in our city. So I decided to buy a door alarm from https://www.1800doorbell.com/doorbells/business-chimes/. It's one of the wisest decisions because it's recording all in real-time, and I can access it from my telephone or computer.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Business Development Executive

ADVERTISEMENT