cfgucci Publish time 22-5-2020 12:11 PM

RM1k+/Week Subsale Executives for Real Estate Company @ Taman Connaught

Name of Company: PTP Realty SDN BHD

We’re on the lookout for young and passionate individuals to join our team.

Be a part of our family now!

Role: Real Estate Negotiator (SubSales)

Remuneration:RM 1000+ / WEEKLY

Requirements:

(i)Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level in any field.
(ii)No working experience required
(iii)Excellent written and verbal communication skills
(iv)High attention to detail, structured and a desire to learn and succeed
(v)We are looking for fluent or native MANDARIN speaker
(vi)Able to converse in English and Malay language is a plus

Contact Person: +60 19-266 8883

Who we are
The company went through a restructuring process and have its name changed from PILLAI’S REAL ESTATE.CO to PILLAI TECH PROPERTIES SDN BHD (PTP Realty Sdn Bhd) in the year 2018. The Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents of Malaysia has recognized PTP Realty as a Real Estate Agency. We exist to provide sales & property management which offers practical and cost-effective real estate solutions to help our clients achieve their goals.

Benefits
1) Company overseas trip
2) Flexible working lifestyle
3) Music in office
4) Team bonding activities
5) Guaranteed progression
6) Bonuses
7) Strategic location! Nearby LRT - located in Taman Connaught
8) Free training
9) Many more!!

Do visit our page to look for more job openings at: http://ptprealty.com/careers/
Also, check out our Instagram and Facebook page @ptprealestate

Want to know more? Send me a PM or email your questions to marketing@ptprealty.com , and we'll get back to you ASAP! :)

AlexWilliams Publish time 19-8-2020 03:41 AM

Edited by AlexWilliams at 20-8-2020 04:41 PM

Hello! I would like to know if the position is still available or not. I know it's been a while, but if there's any chance it's still open, I would like to apply for the job. I have notable experience in real estate but I would like to improve my knowledge and I think working with a 1031 exchange company could help me with that. Finding a great job opportunity in a well-developed company is not the easiest task and such positions are occupied very quickly. I'm looking forward to your answer. Cheers.

mackiigeorge Publish time 19-9-2020 03:59 PM

So what if an expert agency will offer you best essaywriting service you can get all kinds of online dissertationhelp under one roof. Whether it is , BTEC assignmenthelp or proofreading help, we cover all. Apart from that, eachtopic is handled by a specialized expert in that particular disciple. Give us achance and experience a journey of courseworkhelp online excellence like never before.

ArcherCampbell Publish time 6-4-2021 08:05 PM

“Welcome to We Buy Houses Palm Beach, the Official Cash Home Buyer of Palm Beach, Florida, and surrounding areas.

We provide home sellers with a cash option to purchase their property quickly—with NO Repairs, and NO Fees or Commissions.

Simply go to our website or call us at (561) 232-3350 to get a no-obligation cash home offer sent to you. It’s free and confidential.

urumikanzaki Publish time 10-7-2021 04:38 PM

Looks interesting, thanks. I just discovered for myself that there is no need in hiring a real estate agent, you can learn property investing by yourself. Just be attentive while choosing a schools and tutor, and consider reviews like https://fortunebuilders.pissedconsumer.com/review.html first.
Pages: [1]
View full version: RM1k+/Week Subsale Executives for Real Estate Company @ Taman Connaught

ADVERTISEMENT