hiswife Publish time 20-5-2020 03:04 PM

Quiz: If You Were A Japanese Kit Kat Flavor, Which One Would You Be?

Are you *sweet* like Sakura or *spicy* like Wasabi?

Let's find out!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sarahyjlee/japanese-kit-kat-flavor-personality-ui

hiswife Publish time 20-5-2020 03:05 PM

My results

grizz Publish time 20-5-2020 03:30 PM

ou got: Wasabi

Much like Wasabi Kit Kats, which have definitely caused their fair share of sinus burns, you like to lead the pack and always strive for perfection. You'd rather have people fear you than love you.

astatine Publish time 20-5-2020 04:15 PM

You got: Chestnut
Chestnut Kit Kat brings to mind memories of the warm roasted chestnuts one would eat on an autumn evening. You are wise and trustworthy. People can rely on you for help as you are open-minded when giving advice

Walaupun I tak gemar chesnut

Cintakapuri Publish time 20-5-2020 05:31 PM

I got shinshu apple :loveliness:

loladaily Publish time 20-5-2020 11:36 PM

You got: Hojicha (Roasted Green Tea)
Hojicha Kit Kat taste just as relaxing as the toasty brown tea would. You are soft-spoken and enjoy spending time alone. You thrive in a peaceful setting as chaos makes you feel uncomfortable.

che-cikL Publish time 21-5-2020 12:49 AM

I don't like both strawberry and cheesecakes tapi dapat jadi KitKat strawberry cheesecake

Scheherazade Publish time 22-5-2020 01:01 AM

Dpt strawberry cheesecake

nefnefnef Publish time 24-5-2020 02:38 PM

Sweet and elegant katanya... ;P

apple_22 Publish time 29-5-2020 08:12 AM

If You Were A Japanese Kit Kat Flavor, Which One Would You Be?

You got: Matcha
Matcha Kit Kat is the OG flavor. People might consider you "basic," but you're loved by everyone and that's all that matters to you.

cheeseinabag Publish time 29-5-2020 06:29 PM

Hojicha Kit Kat taste just as relaxing as the toasty brown tea would. You are soft-spoken and enjoy spending time alone. You thrive in a peaceful setting as chaos makes you feel uncomfortable.

This is so me ... alone and unchaotic.

kookiechip Publish time 30-5-2020 07:28 PM

My result is

umimama Publish time 31-5-2020 12:13 AM

My result: Sakura Mochi!

masterudeng82 Publish time 10-6-2020 08:24 PM

My result ;

You got: Wasabi

Much like Wasabi Kit Kats, which have definitely caused their fair share of sinus burns, you like to lead the pack and always strive for perfection. You'd rather have people fear you than love you.

Youareyou788 Publish time 16-6-2020 09:13 PM

You got: Chestnut
Chestnut Kit Kat brings to mind memories of the warm roasted chestnuts one would eat on an autumn evening. You are wise and trustworthy. People can rely on you for help as you are open-minded when giving advice

polaris17 Publish time 30-9-2020 01:05 PM

I got this result

Erinna Publish time 30-9-2020 06:12 PM

If You Were A Japanese Kit Kat Flavor, Which One Would You Be?

AryaRose Publish time 3-10-2020 08:49 AM

Cis wasabi kit kat aku dapat {:laugho

kakiporet Publish time 7-10-2020 04:29 PM

You got: Sake
Sake Kit Kat actually contains alcohol. It won't leave you feeling *boozy* like a whole bottle of sake will but you may feel extra mellow. As an extrovert, you know how to entertain guests. You thrive in social settings and love attending gatherings.

ahlisihircute Publish time 29-12-2020 05:08 PM

image: Kit Kat Japan Officia
Pages: [1] 2 3
View full version: Quiz: If You Were A Japanese Kit Kat Flavor, Which One Would You Be?

ADVERTISEMENT