sojambu Publish time 7-2-2020 12:10 AM

A fairytale wedding????Eeuuww :shakehead3:

seb345 Publish time 9-5-2020 12:50 AM

Edited by seb345 at 9-5-2020 12:52 AM

Omg hahaha. I think that this is gonna be fun. I have been thinking about my wedding for a while now (since I have to plan my own....). I have been scouting the internet for a good venue and only recently found one that both me and my fiance agreed on. I have been hunting down for a decent wedding planner for the past few weeks because damn there are so many on the market. I have been in contact with millions of representatives it seems but the only ones I kinda liked were this awesome company that does pretty much everything. (You guys can check them here: https://www.truesoundhire.co.uk/). They provide sound systems, lighting equipment, furniture even small stages. Honestly everything you want they have. I am still waiting to hear back from them but I am hopping I will be able to book them and my wedding will be as magical as I think it will

farhana008 Publish time 17-6-2020 08:38 PM

Fairy Tale Wedding

You're all about being extra and your wedding day will be exactly that. Your friends better prepare their Instagram stories, because you're gonna have one hell of an entrance going down the isle.

:sweat3::sweat3: oh, tidak!

Daisy_Putih Publish time 19-10-2020 12:32 AM

Wowwww. Nak pakai gaun kembang ala2 pincesslah

Fairy Tale Wedding

You're all about being extra and your wedding day will be exactly that. Your friends better prepare their Instagram stories, because you're gonna have one hell of an entrance going down the isle.

nazzse Publish time 6-11-2020 10:49 PM

Simple Wedding

As a humble person, you don't need much to feel on top of the world. Your perfect wedding includes the love of your life, your close family and friends, and the beautiful surrounding nature. Ugh, we're getting emotional.

Exactly!!!

danastri Publish time 29-11-2020 04:41 PM

My result

Simple Wedding

As a humble person, you don't need much to feel on top of the world. Your perfect wedding includes the love of your life, your close family and friends, and the beautiful surrounding nature. Ugh, we're getting emotional

KimiNoNawa Publish time 31-12-2020 12:20 PM

Classic Wedding

What's a classic wedding? 300 guests, a funny first dance, bridesmaids with ugly dresses and lots of fun. We're waiting for our invitation.

:lol:

nakul001 Publish time 25-2-2021 06:28 PM

Nice wedding arrangements I have also provide the same service in India, including Lighting, Photography, Dance, setting arrangement, and all-important functions. you can visit my site for beautiful wedding arrangements and setups. If you want to more information about the wedding topic you can click Destination Wedding in India

Qwertyuiop2019 Publish time 17-3-2021 10:14 AM

Fairy Tale Wedding

Hahaha;P fairy tak fairy yg penting fulus mau ada :lol:

Exposwitch Publish time 26-5-2021 06:45 PM

For me, the most important thing at my wedding was to see the radiance of my beloved's eyes.

Exposwitch Publish time 28-5-2021 02:04 PM

Edited by Exposwitch at 2-6-2021 02:38 PM

"Simple Wedding

As a humble person, you don't need much to feel on top of the world. Your perfect wedding includes the love of your life, your close family and friends, and the beautiful surrounding nature. Ugh, we're getting emotional."                                 

Here again, my words were confirmed, and I fully agree with them. I don't need noisy and lavish parties and many guests, so my wedding was tranquil and peaceful. We decided to spend it in the most beautiful place, in a nature reserve https://www.elopetogatlinburg.com/wedding-packages. We have gathered only the people who are really important to us, who created the best day of our lives."

RaminaRam12 Publish time 17-11-2021 08:46 PM

Yes, the wedding day is indeed one of the best and the most memorable days in life. As for me, I was planning the wedding wasn't that hard. I began the process in advance and had enough time to organize everything. Besides, there are a lot of useful articles, blogs online, like this one about wedding registry ideas which are really helpful in that process.
Pages: 1 [2]
View full version: We Know What Type Of Wedding You're Going To Have

ADVERTISEMENT