ifanonline Publish time 11-12-2019 04:53 PM

Pulas Puting: Teknik dan kaedah

Edited by ifanonline at 11-12-2019 05:07 PM

Nipple Play Orgasms Are Possible, So Here's How To Take Your Nip Game To The Next Levelhttps://0s?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQp20rgTtzwHGCPEywtWUIdkkrdKBkyYHTtwxPG8B9GzPXqIvehhttps://0s?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQp20rgTtzwHGCPEywtWUIdkkrdKBkyYHTtwxPG8B9GzPXqIveh
We’re always hearing that we could be having better sex, a better orgasm, or a better relationship. But how often do we hear the nitty-gritty of how we can actually better understand our deepest desires and most embarrassing questions? Bustle has enlisted Vanessa Marin, a sex therapist, to help us out with the details. No gender, sexual orientation, or question is off limits, and all questions remain anonymous. Now, onto today’s topic: how to use nipple play to make sex better.

Q: I really enjoy having my nipples played with. I’ve also heard you can orgasm from nipple play, and I’m curious to learn how I can do that. My partner does the usual things — kissing them, caressing them, but what are some ideas for stimulating my nipples that we might not have heard of?
A: Thanks for the great question! It’s not every day that I get to share detailed instructions for nipple play — and that's a shame, because the nipples are an often-overlooked source of pleasure for men and women alike. Here are nine ways to play with yours (though they should also work for playing with your partner's as well, whether they're male or female).
Bite Them

Bringing in some teeth is the easiest way to take your nipple play to the next level. Ask your partner to gently bite your nipple between their front teeth, then increase the pressure very, very slowly. Tell your partner when the pressure gets too intense. That will help you both learn what your limits are. Next, try to find the exact amount of pressure that feels best for you.

Twist ThemHave your partner pinch your nipple with their thumb and pointer fingers, and slowly twist. Again, let your partner know when the pressure gets to be too intense.
Massage Them

If your nipples like gentle play, try having your partner give them a luxurious massage. Use your favorite massage oil (try coconut oil) to make things nice and slippery. You can even use a few drops of your favorite silicone-based lube for an extra-slick massage.

ifanonline Publish time 13-12-2019 04:58 PM

https://pics.me.me/first-you-take-the-nipple-and-heres-the-hard-part-15210863.png

orangselut Publish time 13-12-2019 08:36 PM

try guna ais la main2 kat nipple tu hihi

Nizam_76 Publish time 14-12-2019 10:10 PM

orangselut replied at 13-12-2019 08:36 PM
try guna ais la main2 kat nipple tu hihi

Best Ker? Kang basah abis cadar dgn air ais tu nanti....

orangselut Publish time 15-12-2019 02:09 AM

Nizam_76 replied at 14-12-2019 10:10 PM
Best Ker? Kang basah abis cadar dgn air ais tu nanti....

guna seketul dua ais tu dahler janganla 1 bekas coleman tu haha

ifanonline Publish time 16-12-2019 05:01 PM

orangselut replied at 15-12-2019 02:09 AM
guna seketul dua ais tu dahler janganla 1 bekas coleman tu haha

1 bekas coleman tu boleh juga digunakan...untuk sejukkan bijik kelentit pula..;P

bobo_beck Publish time 17-12-2019 09:57 AM

{:loveo{:shyo{:smileo
Pages: [1]
View full version: Pulas Puting: Teknik dan kaedah

ADVERTISEMENT