seribulan Publish time 13-11-2019 09:09 AM

What books would you like to read?

@mila67

https://quizterra.com/en/what-books-would-you-like-to-read

mine-{:childlikeo

'A Wizard of Earthsea' by Ursula K. Le Guin      You are romantic, dreamy and wonder about love. You have a wonderful imagination. So we advise you to read a book of Ursula K. Le Guin. Click "Share the result" and friends will give your favourite book for the next holiday!

https://quizterra.com/files/storage/2019/02/01/Vl-CUdCCHxZgtkTGSOiah3s4wjFHSVEf.gif                                          

kaoru44 Publish time 13-11-2019 10:40 AM

Mine...

munchit Publish time 13-11-2019 12:27 PM

<div data-quizterra-embed="92e18275ce64e4bc8f8049aa917571e8" data-quizterra-quiz="en/what-books-would-you-like-to-read"></div><script async defer crossorigin="anonymous" src="https://quizterra.com/embed.js"></script>

munchit Publish time 13-11-2019 12:30 PM

mineA Wizard of Earthsea' by Ursula K. Le GuinYou are romantic, dreamy and wonder about love. You have a wonderful imagination. So we advise you to read a book of Ursula K. Le Guin. Click "Share the result" and friends will give your favourite book for the next holiday!

https://quizterra.com/files/storage/2019/02/01/Vl-CUdCCHxZgtkTGSOiah3s4wjFHSVEf.gif

Zeatyisaac Publish time 13-11-2019 04:00 PM

Edited by Zeatyisaac at 13-11-2019 04:11 PM

Motivational books such as 'Chicken soup for the soul', 'Don't be sad', ' The Secret'.

Sama ngan munchit- A wizard of Earthsea...hehehe

hiswife Publish time 28-11-2019 05:07 PM

'If on a winter's night a traveler' by Italo Calvino
You are a thoughtful and wise person. You can see that others do not notice. We advise you to read the Italo Calvino's book. He is a follower of postmodern literature. Share your result with your friends and let them pass this test too!

LuvAurora Publish time 3-12-2019 01:39 PM

Dreamy ;P:$:loveliness:

fleur_287 Publish time 4-12-2019 06:04 PM

A Wizard of Earthsea' by Ursula K. Le Guin
You are romantic, dreamy and wonder about love. You have a wonderful imagination. So we advise you to read a book of Ursula K. Le Guin. Click "Share the result" and friends will give your favourite book for the next holiday!

:$
i'll never stop dreaming..don't dream is over

elly_na Publish time 5-12-2019 01:46 PM

Edited by elly_na at 5-12-2019 01:48 PM

Minee...

Faaaa Publish time 5-12-2019 03:44 PM

Edited by Faaaa at 5-12-2019 03:46 PM

Mine :loveliness:

'A Wizard of Earthsea' by Ursula K. Le Guin

You are romantic, dreamy and wonder about love. You have a wonderful imagination. So we advise you to read a book of Ursula K. Le Guin. Click "Share the result" and friends will give your favourite book for the next holiday!

yukisakura Publish time 17-12-2019 10:01 AM

tupperwarepink Publish time 18-12-2019 11:04 AM

Maybe i will find that book :loveliness:

KimiNoNawa Publish time 18-12-2019 02:21 PM

'If on a winter's night a traveler' by Italo Calvino

You are a thoughtful and wise person. You can see that others do not notice. We advise you to read the Italo Calvino's book. He is a follower of postmodern literature. Share your result with your friends and let them pass this test too!

Erinna Publish time 4-1-2020 04:00 PM

You are romantic, dreamy and wonder about love. You have a wonderful imagination.So we advise you to read a book ofUrsula K. Le Guin. Click "Share the result" and friends will give your favourite book for the next holiday!

masterudeng82 Publish time 4-1-2020 05:35 PM

My result ;

i_is_kennot Publish time 5-1-2020 05:01 AM

Oh la la ~~

imanda Publish time 9-1-2020 01:43 AM

ya tuhan.. terkejut bila result keluar tajuk buku ni sebab buku ni antara favourite dalam koleksi saya sebab mengenai Bob si kucing oren. saya suka kucing! {:1_152:} filemnya pon saya dah tengok. {:1_551:}

KimiNoNawa Publish time 15-1-2020 05:32 PM

deydeylala Publish time 18-1-2020 12:15 PM

You are romantic, dreamy and wonder about love. You have a wonderful imagination. So we advise you to read a book of Ursula K. Le Guin.

my dad ada buku ni and dia rajin repeat baca :lol: nampaknya taste kami sama~

kaksenah65 Publish time 19-1-2020 11:05 AM

Harry Potter series
walaupun agak kurang sesuai untuk umur kak senah, tapi bak kata pepatah "better late than never"
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: What books would you like to read?

ADVERTISEMENT