SharpMind Publish time 27-10-2019 10:17 PM

How to stop bragging about how busy I am?

Hi!!!

I would like to know if it's normal that I'm bragging about how busy I'm as I'm sick and tired of it but I can't stop bragging...

What to do? How did you cope with this?

KIM.K Publish time 27-10-2019 10:55 PM

I was busy when a friend invited me to a loan workshop
So I usually say my mind too preoccupied at the moment, sorry I can't spend the time

seribulan Publish time 27-10-2019 11:05 PM

I hate humble brag...

Hate busy stalk diri ini :)

Busy tengok GV ni...

mamarock Publish time 27-10-2019 11:14 PM

Be honest and ask yourself

I’m busy but I am happy ORI’m busy and I am really tired of it..

I guess everybody is busy.. it’s common

If busy and happy it’s ok.. However if not.. cut it off..

ReginaGeorge Publish time 28-10-2019 01:25 AM

mamarock replied at 27-10-2019 03:14 PM
Be honest and ask yourself

I’m busy but I am happy ORI’m busy and I am really tired of it.....

Dear everybody is also busy they just don't say it. Seriously if you're too busy you won't have time to brag about your business. Anyway akak rasa macam ni lah dek.. Every time you rasa nak brag, you count to five in your head pastu chow.

Tinot7 Publish time 28-10-2019 02:24 AM

Are you bragging when you say you are busy or are you just telling the truth, to avoid doing something for others?

If it is bragging i.e. menunjuk2, then for what purpose do you brag about being busy? Do you any happiness from bragging? If it doesn't serve any purpose to brag and you have no audience to listen to your bragging, I think you need to see a doctor. If you have an audience to listen to your bragging, then review why you brag. That way you will know why you brag and can troubleshoot on how to stop bragging.

Rogue98 Publish time 28-10-2019 06:26 AM

Edited by Rogue98 at 28-10-2019 06:28 AM

Bragging means u are proud of it. Yet u said u r sick n tired of being busy. Sorry I don't get it. At work I would never use the word busy coz I know everyone else is busy doing something too as that's what we r paid to do. If someone tells me they are busy I will just laugh inside coz I know although that person tries to brag about it he is actually showing that he lacks of time management skills.

mamarock Publish time 28-10-2019 05:26 PM

ReginaGeorge replied at 28-10-2019 01:25 AM
Dear everybody is also busy they just don't say it. Seriously if you're too busy you won't have ti ...

The statements given by @SharpMind very contradict if you notice .. he/she need to figure out the true feelings and try to accept it instead of denying it.. (heard like he/she really need helps in understand his/her emotional stability).

IndianoO Publish time 29-10-2019 06:50 AM

Hey, man. Frankly speaking, I don't think, that it's normal to bragging about how busy you are, because at least the time you spend for this useless speaking, you can do a lot of really important things, like new project, writing the book or sleeping(which is always short, if you are really busy). There are a lot of articles, connected to this topic, where there are written useful tips about how to stop bragging. Hope you will change your point of view and will begin to value time.

seribulan Publish time 31-10-2019 02:28 PM

Busy larr minggu ni...minggu depan nak gi working holiday tempat yang dingin...

MenteriWanita Publish time 31-10-2019 09:38 PM

Learn to schedule your precious time, i always bumped into people who busy doing nothing that they thought its everything, Malay said busy bodoh mean your doing everything at the same time but produce and finish nothing, from your talks to your action, its only waste your time and energy leaving you in very exhausted mentally and physically.

Nora_29 Publish time 7-11-2019 12:07 PM

Bragging and nagging? Both of them iolls tak berminat nak buat, kadang2 hal remeh temeh pun kawan2 duk bragging or nagging tak kira tempat. Iolls sejenis makhluk berfikiran realistik, maka benda kecil2 memang tak mahu fikir langsung.

How to cope? firstly, it start with you. How do you think is determine what is inside your brain, secara tak langsung it will portray your personality as well. Learn how to control your emotion such as if do you feel like to bragging or nagging please think twice before to do that.

As for me I'm very realistic person, so anything happens to me even though really gets me hurt well..I will put aside and make some coffee to chill down or take some nap (in between lunch hour) to refresh my body and mind.

You may try my way but the result may vary based on your mood and preferences. Again, think twice before start bragging or nagging unless you may feel ease and you tak kisah hadap kecaman kengkawan so...I rest my case

Donutfilling Publish time 7-11-2019 06:27 PM

Selalu juga ckp mcm tu spy org tak bagi kerja besar2 yg adhoc
Simple n small task anytime boleh tambah
Ikut depalah kalau nk kata berlagak

Tp kalau projek dah setel ok je dpt kerja baharu

Pages: [1]
View full version: How to stop bragging about how busy I am?

ADVERTISEMENT