Candidates Publish time 24-10-2019 03:19 PM

Electrical Controls Technician

Jawatan                  :Electrical Controls Technician
Lokasi                     : Iskandar Puteri
Hari Kerja                : 5 hari

Job Summary -
[*]Serve the Plating Department by programming, building and troubleshooting electrical and control systems

Responsibilities -

[*]Support Malaysia Plating Operations with a high level of integrity with the electrical controls needs.
[*]Troubleshoot, repair or replace electrical components and perform required electrical preventive maintenance and updates.
[*]Lead all electrical/controls projects in the Plating Facility.
[*]Maintain electrical schematics.
[*]Work with/ lead contractors for large projects.
[*]Programming of HMI's and PLC's.
[*]The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.
[*]Additional requirements for this position may be needed based on the facility in which this is located.

Job Requirements -

[*]7 years experince installing and/or troubleshooting Industrial Controls and electrical sysytems.
[*]PLC Programming troubleshooting experience is required.
[*]HMI programming experience required.
[*]VFD installation and programming experience is required.
[*]Serve motor programming experience is required.
[*]Must be willing to work in a chemical environment.
[*]Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time to perform job duties.
[*]Diploma in any related field is required.
[*]4 year Electrical Apprenticeship or equivalent training is required.
[*]Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technician

mackiigeorge Publish time 24-9-2020 02:19 PM

So what if an expert agency will offer you essay writers UK youcan get all kinds of online dissertationwriting services UK under one roof. Whether it is , HND assignment help orproofreading help, we cover all. Apart from that, each topic is handled by aspecialized expert in that particular disciple. Give us a chance and experiencea journey of buycoursework excellence like never before. Pleasecontact about our bestessay writing service

Valeria Publish time 10-6-2021 04:22 AM

What about the prices for controlling the wiring of a new built loft?

AllanLisa Publish time 10-6-2021 06:57 PM

Edited by AllanLisa at 21-6-2021 07:46 PM

This is pretty useful information that will come in handy for many on this forum. I think you will also find it interesting to learn about https://gordonpowers.com.au/suburb/electrician-gladesville/ Electricians from this company showed outstanding results last month when I needed help with my electric meter. The old device is required to be replaced. That is why I decided to take advantage of this opportunity. Now you too can do it if you need the help of reliable professionals. I am more than sure that you will find this information to be practical advice
Pages: [1]
View full version: Electrical Controls Technician

ADVERTISEMENT