nurrlisa Publish time 23-9-2019 01:36 PM

The taste of you

Edited by nurrlisa at 2-10-2019 10:55 AM

The taste of youI’m walking along the shoreOf the white sandy beachWhile lapping waves gently wake the oceanWelcoming the color of the sunriseAt dawnPalettes of orange, blue, red and pinkThe rainbow of our loveI’m floating in the memoriesOf your touches and your kissesThe beating of your heartAnd the sweet taste of you….As our bodies become oneUntil we meet againI carry the taste of youAnd the endless nights of pleasuresLike the white sands along the shoreSafeguarding the ocean....

KILL_NANCY Publish time 25-9-2019 03:59 AM

baik ar nurrlisa {:thumbo

saya tumpang tepek ya support kawan2.

A Poet

When a poet loves,
His pen cries
His heart becomes a mingle of
feelings and emotions ....

His mind turns to an ample space
of thoughts ....
As they smear and stuck onto papers.

So eloquently his words immerse deeper into his veins,
Waiting to be spelled out like petals of a blooming rose.

Happy, charming and cheesy,
his life becomes.

When a poet loves,
His world shines,
Not only on the inside ....
But also ....
To the worlds besides him.

K.N

nurrlisa Publish time 25-9-2019 12:13 PM

KILL_NANCY replied at 25-9-2019 03:59 AM
baik ar nurrlisa

saya tumpang tepek ya support kawan2.

Wow your words are really mesmerizing. How do you get to be so good. I could feel the charged emotion of the poet in love. Thank you for adding such a good touch to this thread. I'm humbled. I had not wanted to reply you as I like to see your name on my thread. Now that I have replied, you'll have to reply me so that your name remains. As a reminder that a great poet once visited this thread. {:1_149:}

Mod @seribulan did ask me if I'd like this poem to be in the takwil or is it takwim, cant recall thread. I'm not sure hehe because the meaning to this poem is slightly personal haha I'm not sure the audience will be ready for it. :C And besides, I think my choice of words are so straight forward, it doesnt take a lot to decipher the meanings.

I know what you did last summer!

What do you think?

KILL_NANCY Publish time 25-9-2019 04:02 PM

nurrlisa replied at 25-9-2019 12:13 PM
Wow your words are really mesmerizing. How do you get to be so good. I could feel the charged emot ...

thank you for the kind words.i appreciate your thoughtful response and your nuanced perspective.

as a person who's tried to write poetry for a very long time (there is always someone out there who is better than me .... always ....) think this is a feeling that comes with the idea of trying to be profound or deep seated or whatever.

try writing something that you promise yourself you will not show to anyone else.try using strong imagery.just write what you feel is meaningful, and get over those feelings that are holding you back.and don’t let your struggles become your identity.as an audience we are ready to 'operate' your easy-on-the-eye poetry.don't stop writing because poetry is the highest intelligible expression of human consciousness.

tengok poem awak tu, you put line breaks where a pause is meaningful and beautiful.flow dah ada, jalan jelah tunggu apa lagi ....

KILL_NANCY Publish time 25-9-2019 04:03 PM

thanks mod @reeny hulur kredit.

KILL_NANCY Publish time 25-9-2019 04:09 PM

lagi satu jangan tulis diari tapi claimed puisi.

diari dalam puisi jika diolah seperti diari.itu bukan puisi.

diari dalam puisi jika diolah seperti puisi, itu puisi.macam awak buat .... {:thumbo

kalau nak belajar lagi macam mana nak olah diari dalam puisi boleh baca puisi2 karya ki no tsurayuki dari nikki bungaku.ada translate dalam b.i.

nurrlisa Publish time 26-9-2019 06:14 PM

KILL_NANCY replied at 25-9-2019 04:09 PM
lagi satu jangan tulis diari tapi claimed puisi.

diari dalam puisi jika diolah seperti diari.itu...

This is interesting. Thank you so much for all the information.

I dont get diari jika di tulis sebagai puisi menjadi puisi and vice versa. I'll look it up. Thank you for all the tips and for appreciating my poem hahaha. Have a good evening dear poet!

adila39 Publish time 9-10-2019 12:22 AM

wow.. u both not a poet but a poem itself.. very talented.

@nurrlisa i tumpang feel urs ya.

Lama xnampak @KILL_NANCY hope u are well.

nurrlisa Publish time 9-10-2019 08:54 AM

adila39 replied at 9-10-2019 12:22 AM
wow.. u both not a poet but a poem itself.. very talented.

@nurrlisa i tumpang feel urs ya.

Thank you Miss Adila for appreciating the poem. Sangat bangga! :loveliness:

Actually KN tu is a poet, he's a legend. I'm not at par with him, not even close, but it is nice to see my name mentioned with him. Ambik berkat hehehe.

Miss Adila sendiri saya tengok ada berpuisi tu.

adila39 Publish time 9-10-2019 12:47 PM

nurrlisa replied at 9-10-2019 12:54 AM
Thank you Miss Adila for appreciating the poem. Sangat bangga!

Actually KN tu is a ...

he is a smart writer kill tu. Dulu i rajinla baca.. tp ni jarang... yeahh will try to write more.. insyaallah.. continue tau cuz u also good. Somehow i can feel apa u tulis tu... exactly feel d same sometimes

nurrlisa Publish time 11-10-2019 08:33 AM

adila39 replied at 9-10-2019 12:47 PM
he is a smart writer kill tu. Dulu i rajinla baca.. tp ni jarang... yeahh will try to write more.. ...

Betul tu, he is a smart writer and I think very experienced and well read. I can spot intelligence a mile away! Intelligent men are sexy.

Anyway, thank you for the encouragement. I minat jugak menulis actually. Hobi, cuma kadang kesibukan tak memberi masa. Yes we can support each other in writing. Nice knowing you Adila.

adila39 Publish time 12-10-2019 01:08 AM

nurrlisa replied at 11-10-2019 12:33 AM
Betul tu, he is a smart writer and I think very experienced and well read. I can spot intelligence ...

where r u nurrlisa? not in malaysia ke?

KILL_NANCY Publish time 17-10-2019 11:16 AM

nurrlisa replied at 9-10-2019 08:54 AM
Thank you Miss Adila for appreciating the poem. Sangat bangga!

Actually KN tu is a ...

Allahu .... segala pujian hanya bagi dia nurlissa.

janganlah diangkat saya tinggi2 takut jatuh nanti sakit merana.tak sebagus mana pun saya ni tapi untuk berkongsi ilmu yang sedikit ni insya Allah boleh.
Pages: [1]
View full version: The taste of you

ADVERTISEMENT