AisyahHazwany Publish time 5-8-2019 05:09 PM

How to Take Care of Combination Skin

{:1_152:}Start with a gentle but effective water soluble cleanser. It can be a lotion-based or gel-textured cleanser, but the goal is for it to effectively remove impurities, debris, and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or dry or greasy. If you need a bit of extra cleansing, you can consider a very soft-bristled cleansing brush. The softness is important, because anything less will drive your skin crazy from the feeling of aggravation and tightness it causes.
Apply a hydrating, soothing non-irritating toner filled with a healthy amount of skin-replenishing ingredients and antioxidants. A well-formulat-ed toner really can help nourish dry skin and minimize oiliness at the same time—and it won’t make the dry areas drier or the oily areas oilier!
Use a gentle, non-abrasive, leave-on BHA exfoliant. This is an optimal choice for gently but effectively exfoliating combination skin. A BHA exfoliant helps skin shed dead skin normally without abrasion (meaning no scrubs or stiff cleansing brushes), unclogs pores, lessens oily skin, and at the same time gently smooths rough, dry, flaky skin and revives a healthy glow. For combination skin, a gel or weightless fluid or water-like liquid BHA exfoliant is best.
Protect from sun damage. No skin type is exempt from the need of a broad spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater and applied 365 days a year. This is the one step that reduces the early signs of aging now and into the future. For combination skin, an extremely feather-light formula with a soft matte finish works best all over the face. You would apply a nourishing serum or booster over the dry areas and then apply the ultra-light sunscreen over that.
Use a night time moisturizer with a gel, serum, or even a liquid texture all over your face that contains all the amazing ingredients we hope you know by heart now: Antioxidants, skin-replenishing ingredients, and skin-restoring ingredients. These are imperative to help calm skin, lessen excess oil on skin’s surface, and im-prove dry areas, including around the eyes. When combined, these ingredients have stunning anti-aging properties for skin. Apply an emollient serum or oil booster to relieve the dryness and give those areas extra nourishing enriched hydration, while leaving the oily areas with just a layer of lightweight moisture.
Don’t skip this step, we promise you’ll be impressed by the benefits!

nakul001 Publish time 4-12-2020 08:37 PM

For the care of your soft skin, First, you can eat fat less food, and drink natural healthy juice, Second, you need natural skincare product without using any chemicals. You can visit Monaas CFI Aryuvedic product gallery, For Natural Personal Care.I hope you will get good results related to your query.

pichee Publish time 5-12-2020 03:23 PM

Any specific ingredient or brand yg perlu concerns...

Sbb i perasan, bila pkai oily cleanser, utk skin combination akn buat jd lg oily...mula2 akn rse tingling lps tu terus rse muka oily. ...

Torphy Publish time 23-12-2020 03:38 PM

Edited by Torphy at 24-12-2020 02:48 PM

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread.

Toys R Us Credit Card Login

agrodiana Publish time 3-2-2021 06:14 PM

These tips are so useful. My skin is really too bad I dont know anymore how to do with my pores.

sahara tours from marrakech
Pages: [1]
View full version: How to Take Care of Combination Skin

ADVERTISEMENT