moneyfans Publish time 31-5-2019 01:35 PM

Tutup postv

Edited by moneyfans at 10-6-2019 08:05 PM

HI all, i am offering the ONLINE FACE to FACE tuition class for Form 1 and Form 2 Mathematics
What's so special with my online class?
i would like to run my online tuition class with my classroom (face to face), but not through fb live or video recorded. Therefore, the students could ask the question on time without leaving a comment. Which mean that teacher and students would have two-sided communcation.

Benefits of online tuition:1. Students could join the tuition class anytime and any place.
2. Saving time of traffic jam.
3. Saving cost of petrol.

Teacher who are graduated from bachelor's degree with 8A result in SPM(A+ for mathematics) would help you in understanding. Mathematics would never be complicated.

There are free trial for the first two classes.

For those who are interested to try or join, kindly whatsapp: 011-36011658

(whatsapp only, no call pls)

mackiigeorge Publish time 6-10-2020 02:41 PM

Well, not only writing an essay but choosing an appropriateessay topic is also a great deal as dissertation topic is the main essence ofthe bestessay writing services UK.All our dissertationwriting services UK academicians have been in the academicfield for quite a long time, and they completely know what type of adissertation topic is needed to impress the professors.As mentioned above, we have got a great panel of bestthesis writing service experts who are no less than a pro inthis field.Not only do they know how to make you select an impeccableassignment topic but are also thorough with the steps to write a perfect assignmentwriting service.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Tutup postv

ADVERTISEMENT