JanelleKhoo Publish time 2-5-2019 09:12 PM

Minta Tolong untuk survey MBA thesis.

Hi Everyone,

Saya nak minta tolong power forumers untuk final year thesis saya. Boleh minta tolong everyone, sila jawab survey research saya sebab saya sendang menghadapi cabaran untuk mencapai nombor respondents.

Sekian terima kasih {:1_149:}{:1_138:}

Sila click disini:
A study on the outcomes of social mediainfluencing the decision to boycott from the Malaysian consumer perspective

Hi Everyone,

I am a post graduate student of Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Global Business at SEGi University, Kota Damansara.

I would like to seek for help for completing my survey and I need 250 respondents in total. I still have large number of gap to complete the whole survey and I am short of time. Please could you help me and the survey will only take 5 minutes.

This research constitutes part of my assessment, which will be submitted in fulfillment of Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Global Business at SEGi University, Kota Damansara. The purpose of this study is to examine theoutcomes of social media influencing consumer decision to boycottin Malaysia

I sincerely appreciate your time and cooperation. This survey consist of three sections and it will not take more than 5-10 minutes of your valuable time. There is no right or wrong answer. This will help to develop a better understanding of the social media influencing consumer decision to boycott in Malaysia.

Please be assured that your respond will only be used for educational purpose and it will be treated with strictest confidentially. No names will be indicate and only aggregated data will be reported in the final research findings.

Once again, thank you very much for your participation and support in making my research a success.

imransulaiman Publish time 2-5-2019 10:45 PM

OK done! Good luck to you :)

GigaMom Publish time 3-5-2019 12:25 AM

Gd luck dek

sfrnna Publish time 3-5-2019 04:29 AM

Done! good luck with your MBA:)

bondeh Publish time 3-5-2019 04:55 AM

Ok done. Good luck!{:1_149:}

bellaa Publish time 3-5-2019 07:34 AM

Done & selamat maju jaya {:1_152:}

amizul Publish time 3-5-2019 09:34 AM

doen and all the best!
Pages: [1]
View full version: Minta Tolong untuk survey MBA thesis.

ADVERTISEMENT