sfconsultingbd Publish time 25-3-2019 02:16 PM

List of online business in Malaysia

Having an online business can help you get many benefits.First, with an online business, you can sell to anyone in the world. So, if youlive in a small town in Malaysia, you can still sell it to someone who lives inFrance. This means that the potential revenues of online business can be veryhigh. They are different ways of selling product via online, some of them arediscussed below–
A foreigner will register an organization in Malaya with 100% foreign possession. Thisis often referred to as an Sdn Bhd. so as to own completeforeign possession, the corporate should be in specificindustries as settled by the govt...
Creating YourE-Commerce Website
A popular alternative to onlinesales is creating your own e-commerce website. With the e-commerce website youwill be able to design your own site to create your own brand and create yourown online shopping experience for your visitors.The biggest drawback of building your ownecommerce website is that you have to spend a few dollars to build your ownwebsite, as well as to make your own marketing.However, investments can also beuseful because you have more control over your web site than online markets.You will not have to pay any commission.
Selling on Online Marketplaces
Online markets are places wheresellers can sell their products. The biggest benefit of an online market isthat you do not have to create your own e-commerce website. Or marketing.Instead, it was done for you. The best place for an online bazaar for peoplewith a limited budget. If you want to sell online markets, read my guide toselling Lazard, Stuttgart and Shopper Malaysia.
Sell on Social Media
If you have a small budget andyou cannot create an e-commerce website or are interested in selling to themarkets, you can look for the option to sell to social networks. The good newsis that 33% of Malaysians come to social networks. This means that even if youdo not have an ecommerce website, you can still make money selling to Facebookor Instagram. This process of sale through social networks is considered asocial business. More information on social sales.

KaiKlein Publish time 2-10-2020 06:17 PM

I am migrating to Malaysia and before that I was searching for some businesses which are popular in Malaysia where I can invest after going there. This website provide edugeeksclub reviews that are being so helpful for me to study on the business related to online markets as well as offline markets and now I am sure I will invest in building an E-Commerce store. By the way thanks for the guidance and I will always state you as my mentor.

DouglasN Publish time 5-10-2020 01:24 PM

What do you think about Hong Kong? It seems to me that there are many interesting indulgences for young businessmen. My oldest son will soon graduate from university and plans to open an online business. He says that it's easiest for him to set up a company in hk. The fact is that there is a more preferential tax rate. What do you think? Is this justified?
Pages: [1]
View full version: List of online business in Malaysia

ADVERTISEMENT