SY_Mumi Publish time 27-1-2019 10:17 PM

ISN'T IT ROMANTIC - NETFLIX (COMEDY, MUSICAL)

Edited by SY_Mumi at 21-2-2019 08:54 PM

New Line Cinema comes the romantic comedy “Isn’t It Romantic,” starring Rebel Wilson (“How to Be Single,” the “Pitch Perfect” films),
Liam Hemsworth (the “Hunger Games” films), Adam Devine (“The Intern,” the “Pitch Perfect” films) and Priyanka Chopra (“Quantico,” “Baywatch”), under the direction of Todd Strauss-Schulson (“A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas,” “The Final Girls”).

New York City architect Natalie works hard to get noticed at her job but is more likely to be asked to deliver coffee and bagels than to design the city’s next skyscraper.And if things weren’t bad enough, Natalie, a lifelong cynic when it comes to love, has an encounter with a mugger that renders her unconscious, waking to discover that her life has suddenly become her worst nightmare—a romantic comedy—and she is the leading lady. Wilson stars as Natalie, alongside Liam Hemsworth as Blake, a handsome client; Adam Devine as her earnest best friend, Josh; and Priyanka Chopra as yoga ambassador Isabella.

Strauss-Schulson directs from a screenplay by Erin Cardillo and Dana Fox & Katie Silberman.Todd Garner (“Paul Blart: Mall Cop,” “Tag”), Gina Matthews and Grant Scharbo (“13 Going on 30,” “What Women Want”) are producing, with Marty Ewing (“IT,” “The Accountant”) and Rebel Wilson executive producing. Collaborating with Strauss-Schulson behind the scenes are director of photography Simon Duggan (“The Great Gatsby,” “Hacksaw Ridge”), production designer Sharon Seymour (“Argo,” “The Town”), editor Andrew Marcus (“Begin Again,” “Sing Street”), and costume designer Leah Katznelson (“How to Be Single,” “Sleeping with Other People”).

New Line Cinema presents, in association with Bron Creative, a Broken Road/Little Engine Production, “Isn’t It Romantic.”

Slated for release on February 13, 2019, and will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.
The film has been rated PG-13.
8ZwgoVmILQU

SY_Mumi Publish time 27-1-2019 10:17 PM

Reedemir Publish time 12-2-2019 06:40 PM

SY_Mumi Publish time 21-2-2019 08:53 PM

Isn't It Romantic was released in the United States on February 13, 2019, by Warner Bros. Pictures.

On January 30, 2019, it was announced that the film would be released internationally on February 28, 2019, by Netflix.

G4O-XZCmqcE

New York City architect Natalie (Rebel Wilson) works hard to get noticed at her job but is more likely to be asked to deliver coffee and bagels than to design the city’s next skyscraper. And if things weren’t bad enough, Natalie, a lifelong cynic when it comes to love, has an encounter with a mugger that renders her unconscious, waking to discover that her life has suddenly become her worst nightmare—a romantic comedy—and she is the leading lady.Also starring Liam Hemsworth, Adam Devine, and Priyanka Chopra,

Isn't It Romantic comes to Netflix on February 28 - two weeks after it premieres in US movie theaters.

Jeanspurple Publish time 23-2-2019 12:29 PM

Awat movie ni tak kuar time Valentine? Pelik ah. rom-com kan biasa valentine's movie.

SY_Mumi Publish time 23-2-2019 12:53 PM

Jeanspurple replied at 23-2-2019 12:29 PM
Awat movie ni tak kuar time Valentine? Pelik ah. rom-com kan biasa valentine's movie.

memang target for V Day released but macam tak dapat sambutan pat US
so that is why probably Netflix buy over

Jeanspurple Publish time 23-2-2019 12:59 PM

SY_Mumi replied at 23-2-2019 12:53 PM
memang target for V Day released but macam tak dapat sambutan pat US
so that is why probably Netf ...

Tapi, dia dpt kutipan third highest after Alita & Lego kat US sana? Ke I'm missing anything.

SY_Mumi Publish time 23-2-2019 02:01 PM

Jeanspurple replied at 23-2-2019 12:59 PM
Tapi, dia dpt kutipan third highest after Alita & Lego kat US sana? Ke I'm missing anything.

yes corrite as per box office modjo, top chart but in US & Canada during the promo & release debut period. But for international release trus ke Netflix.
probably dorang pon taknak ada high hopes for Asia & other continents Cinema.

My opinion thou crita nih ada Priyanka, it can never beat La La Land or other musical movies.

creigrayson Publish time 27-2-2019 05:37 PM

Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man, Keep it up. Ihighly appreciate your keen interest. Make your life hassle-free and smoothby leveraging Nursing Assignment Help service of GoAssignmentHelp portal.Here at GoAssignmentHelp, You can ask for do my assignments online at bestavailable & affordable prices.

September14 Publish time 28-2-2019 11:58 PM

Santai dan menghiburkan.... senyum je tgk cter ni, i suka tgk adam devine tu comel betul...

SY_Mumi Publish time 2-3-2019 11:02 PM

Light romantic comedy with bits of musical. Simple storyline but with a twist of twist.
Casting with Brits & Aussie accents. So quite a no of dark humor lines.
Sesuai if nonton time tengah boring, as it is indeed not a must watch movie
5/10 cause musical score dia tak brapa best.
Yg best OST is the 90s

My Food note: Hemsworth - Chris is definitely more hotter than Liam
Priyanka is really showing lots of skin, but not really a wow

Warning: Skrang memang trend every show, ada gay radar. So if tonton dgn keluarga, tuh pandai2 lah. Eventhou this movie is rated PG13

minah_selekeh Publish time 3-4-2019 01:14 PM

Aku akan cuba tengok kat Netflix.. Kadang nak release tension, kena tengok cerita light2 camni.. Of course, the main purpose is untuk tengok Abang Chris.. :loveliness::loveliness::loveliness: Minat jugak Adam Devine sebab dia berlakon dalam Modern Family series tu..

SY_Mumi Publish time 3-4-2019 05:14 PM

minah_selekeh replied at 3-4-2019 01:14 PM
Aku akan cuba tengok kat Netflix.. Kadang nak release tension, kena tengok cerita light2 camni.. Of...

bukan Chris Hemsworth...tapi crita nih lakonan adik dia...Liam Hemsworth

Keanggunan Publish time 3-4-2019 05:38 PM

Cerita ni best .. heee .. tengok 2 kali pun tak bosan

minah_selekeh Publish time 3-4-2019 06:54 PM

SY_Mumi replied at 3-4-2019 05:14 PM
bukan Chris Hemsworth...tapi crita nih lakonan adik dia...Liam Hemsworth

Alaa.. Liam aku tak minat sangat.. Masih berkira2 nak tengok ke tak.. Hahahahah!

lurve82 Publish time 4-4-2019 11:11 AM

tgh layan citer lain..lpas tu nanti aku layan citer ni la plak...

Sara1986 Publish time 11-4-2019 05:59 AM

Edited by eddlisa_uyuk at 22-4-2019 07:27 AM

-----------spammm----

benjaminky Publish time 20-4-2019 05:15 PM

Edited by eddlisa_uyuk at 22-4-2019 07:26 AM

-------spammmmm------

lattehazelnut Publish time 20-4-2019 08:09 PM

Storyline cliche tp bole ka layan bosan2
Pages: [1]
View full version: ISN'T IT ROMANTIC - NETFLIX (COMEDY, MUSICAL)

ADVERTISEMENT