onexox97 Publish time 17-1-2019 10:48 PM

Tips score IELTS 6.5

Assalamualaikum kepada forumer cari bijaksana semua

Di sini saya nak mintakan tips mendapat IELTS 6.5

Sebagai orang kampung lagi hulu di hujung negeri sy mohon sudilah korang share tips mudah skor IELTs ni.mendengar namanya sahaja sudah gerun

Segala cadangan dan tips saya dahulukan jutaan terima kasih

noraidil_06 Publish time 26-1-2019 12:46 AM

Akak kertu, lama dh x belajar.
X de tips :(

Meiizu Publish time 10-10-2019 03:35 PM

sini kalau topik cenggini slow reply.. u try lowyaporum sana

Tinot7 Publish time 22-4-2020 03:22 PM

adik, dpt tak tips?

hellothere123 Publish time 12-5-2021 03:55 PM

Edited by hellothere123 at 12-5-2021 03:56 PM

Tips in IELTS if you want to get a 6.5 or higher

1. Practice your english vocabulary, grammar. Practice speaking in english, writing with good grammar and spelling.
- watch english shows with different accents (this worked for me)
2. Search available materials online (there are lots of free sources online. but beware for the writing samples. they say that its a high band score sample but when i read and asked my instructor it was way below the band score suggested (wrong grammar and they use slang)
3. It helps if you enroll in a review center. i mean i do speak good english and always watch english shows to improve my english further, but enrolling in a review center really actually helps. they give tips and check my writing tasks (haha i took 3 ielts exam the first 2 i just search materials online, but it didnt work) my 3rd time, which i just passed recently) i enrolled in a review center. here is the one i enrolled in if you are interested https://georgia.edu.ph/

Hope it helps! oh be sure to not cram your studying and study first ahead of time. dont ever take the test if you are not ready (seriously the test is sooooo expensive for students)
Pages: [1]
View full version: Tips score IELTS 6.5

ADVERTISEMENT