tayam Publish time 5-12-2018 03:38 PM

QUIZ- What Kind of Significant Other Are You?

https://www.playbuzz.com/lizcou10/what-kind-of-significant-other-are-you?utm_campaign=obrec

tayam Publish time 5-12-2018 03:38 PM

https://img.playbuzz.com/image/upload/ar_1.5,c_pad,f_jpg,b_auto/cdn/4da709e4-da50-4b0f-8143-c9ae7958b7b4/ed39ca1c-673d-4b66-862a-2a746404ca53.jpgwundervisuals / Getty Images

Hopelessly Devoted
You got Hopelessly devoted! You're in it to win it. You love your S/O and would do anything for them. You are charmed by everything they do and love to tell people how much you care about them. You'll be by their side no matter what.

meklalala Publish time 5-12-2018 04:17 PM

tayam replied at 5-12-2018 03:38 PM
wundervisuals / Getty Images

i got same! tapi ada few questions i belasah je :lol:

besikayu Publish time 5-12-2018 05:07 PM

Hopelessly Devoted

You got Hopelessly devoted! You're in it to win it. You love your S/O and would do anything for them. You are charmed by everything they do and love to tell people how much you care about them. You'll be by their side no matter what.

princessjay Publish time 5-12-2018 05:26 PM

Super Independent

You got Super independent! You like your S/O but you're nowhere near ready to settle down. You love your independence and the ability to go wherever, whenever. You don't want them to get the idea that you believe in soul mates

i got this.. maybe this explain why i xkawen2 lg.. tp i do believe in soul mates & i'm ready to settle down, just i havent found one.. that one special person..

besi_kelabu Publish time 7-12-2018 01:12 AM

Hopelessly Devoted

meisapoya Publish time 8-12-2018 09:51 AM

Super Independent

You got Super independent! You like your S/O but you're nowhere near ready to settle down. You love your independence and the ability to go wherever, whenever. You don't want them to get the idea that you believe in soul mates.

stingerstaunch Publish time 9-12-2018 09:44 AM

i52mlmJtyJQ

Gosshhhhhh.......

Kahakahkahkhakhakahkaha

kakiporet Publish time 20-6-2019 08:29 AM

Hopelessly Devoted

deions Publish time 24-6-2019 11:39 AM

Hopelessly DevotedYou got Hopelessly devoted! You're in it to win it. You love your S/O and would do anything for them. You are charmed by everything they do and love to tell people how much you care about them. You'll be by their side no matter whathow much you care about them. You'll be by their side no matter what.

meah_kelabu Publish time 25-6-2019 04:36 PM

Hopelessly Devoted

alaa Publish time 28-6-2019 02:13 PM

Hopelessly Devoted

Shaian Publish time 13-5-2020 11:53 PM

Hopelessly Devoted

You got Hopelessly devoted! You're in it to win it. You love your S/O and would do anything for them. You are charmed by everything they do and love to tell people how much you care about them. You'll be by their side no matter what
Pages: [1]
View full version: QUIZ- What Kind of Significant Other Are You?

ADVERTISEMENT