adila39 Publish time 3-12-2018 12:48 AM

KHALIL GIBRAN

Edited by adila39 at 3-12-2018 01:42 AM

Hello momod, hopefuly topik i kali ni ok and belum ada. Sebab i mmg tak selak yg lama lama. Anyway i nak share my favourite author. I read his book when im 16 years old. I terpikat dengan buku tu hitam putih je with a face of man. Nampak garang...tapi bila i tengok lebih dekat especially his eyes...i think and i feel he is a lonely author.

Usually org kita suka share shidney sheldon, nora roberts, shakespears sapa lagi eh..i lupa. But jarang kita share tentang penulis dari timur tengah maybe...and siapa sangka org arab ni actualy romantik. Maybe we can share topik lain...lebih extereme sikit cth sikap dan sifat terpuji Rasullullah..adakah beliau penyanyang and betul ke rasul kita ada 13 org isteri. That one later la, i kena refresh and pastikan i betul faham..kang main tulis salah pula.

Back to my idol Khalil Gibran,

Buku ni di tulis in yr 1912 and he dedicated the book to his love, a woman that he had fallen in love with. Banyak karektor yang di add on but most of it reminds him of Elizabeth Haskel. Wanita yang dia cinta but tak dapat bersama. Tragik kan. Ah i suka cerita yang menyentuh hati. To me bila hati kita sedih, we are one of the most sincere people on earth. Sebab kita akan bercakap melalui hati dan apa yg keluar spontaneously dari jiwa kita.

Broken Wings, watak utama Salma Karama 2o tahun and the young man 18 tahun. The young man ni visit his friend who tells him about Faris Karama ayah kepada Salma Karama. Later the young man met Salma and them both fall in love. Both young and both innocent je.

Best part cuba u all...close ur eyes and feel it the moment..can u visualize a moment with ur own preference? ...feel that their souls happen to understand each other without having to talk. Have u expereince this...aha! cubalah visualize in ur mind...mark me, x semua boleh.. hanya mereka yg betul betul ada souls can do..i personally pun simpan semua memory in my head. Anyways..back to Broken Wings...

Langit x selalunya cerah too bad, Salma is forced to marry bishops nephew tho her dad tak la approve that marriage, but orang kampung la duk push her dad. EVER SINCE Then the misery begin...and sad part than young man suffers loss of his beloved girl Salma.

After that Salma hopes to dies as a salvation from her marriage tapi tetiba bapaknya sakit...so kat sini konflik laa..dalam keadaann tu...dia berjumpa semula dengan lelaki yg dia jatuh hati...her loneliness and as the back bone to her dad....i can imagine how it feels like...in dilemma..afterall she is a woman that seeking and need love...she must be suffering deeply..and worst its been going for awhile...if u were her...how would u feel? ..in life god will test u...dia berjumpa semula dgn kekasih lama desperately need to feel loved. They meet up secretly and share sorrows and hopes. Until the husband suspicious.

Best part about her, she did not leave the husband. even tho dia cintakan that young man. Refuse untuk ikut that young man..Salma balik kepada husband...continues living in denial and lonely and in misery. Soon after She got pregnant and finaly masa untuk melahirkan, baby Salma meninggal. And finaly her wish being granted, she dies in salvation. as what she always dreamt of

The plot here bukan pasal Salma mati tau, but her choices...and how she endure the pain..and move on...so in my own perspective...khalil gibran sangat suka bermain dgn emosi

And did u know Khalil Gibran never married....nnt ada masa i sambung ya, and KHALIL GIBRAN NI a vry profolik writer.

Till then..

MU.

adila39 Publish time 3-12-2018 12:51 AM

I tak boleh tepekla gambar buku analog tu
.so ni je la...

noraidil_06 Publish time 3-12-2018 07:04 AM

Broken Wings is my fav.
One of my closest fren use to read out loud buku ni to me.

Sayap-sayap patah.

"Salma Karamy, kenangan cinta Pertama'

..cinta membuka mataku dengan cahaya yang mempersona..

Melalui pesona kecantikannya dirinya, Salma Karamy mengajariku cara memuja Keindahan'

bioessence Publish time 3-12-2018 07:12 AM

Mati sebab alcohol

bioessence Publish time 3-12-2018 07:13 AM

Hensome gak

bioessence Publish time 3-12-2018 07:16 AM

Long term love
Mary Elizabeth Haskell
Tak kawin coz dia ada affairs dgn orang lain juga.

noraidil_06 Publish time 3-12-2018 07:17 AM

Utk penyair timur tengah my fav wld be Rumi.
Romantik sungguh puisi-puisi beliau dan sering menjadi rujukan sang pencinta.
But i never own any book or antologi puisi by him.

"My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there"

"There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don’t you?"

I m not a fan of anything timur tengah. Hence i seldom read anything fm there. However Khalil Gibran & Rumi is worth the time. They got the soul whenever they pen down their thought.

bioessence Publish time 3-12-2018 07:19 AM

Kalau dia orthodox Catholic maybe aku baca lah buku dia but since he was not.....

adila39 Publish time 3-12-2018 09:21 AM

bioessence replied at 2-12-2018 11:13 PM
Hensome gak

he is a good looking man. usually beautiful people is lonely..i ye ke?

fixit Publish time 3-12-2018 09:33 AM

wow menariknyaa kisah khalil gibran ni
selalu dengar nama je
baru tau kisahnya

and lagi satu ingat nama khalil gibran ni nama watak dalam novel Gantung je
hehehe

adila39 Publish time 3-12-2018 09:46 AM

Edited by adila39 at 3-12-2018 01:47 AM

fixit replied at 3-12-2018 01:33 AM
wow menariknyaa kisah khalil gibran ni
selalu dengar nama je
baru tau kisahnya

aha...dia mmg mysterious.. author ketiga with highest selling after T Zhuo and Shakespeare's. Sat i habis meeting i add on

fixit Publish time 3-12-2018 10:12 AM

adila39 replied at 3-12-2018 09:46 AM
aha...dia mmg mysterious.. author ketiga with highest selling after T Zhuo and Shakespeare's. Sa ...

orite adila

dah add nanti seru fix ya

adila39 Publish time 3-12-2018 12:25 PM

Edited by adila39 at 3-12-2018 04:28 AM

Khalil Gibran dan Broken Wings

Hubungan percintaan yang berakhir dengan perpisahan.Thats where this book wujud, atau Sayap Sayap patah.

Gibran telah berkenalan dengan keluarga ternama pada zaman beliau. Tak silap sis Tannaus Hassad Dakhir dan telah jatuh cinta dengan puterinyaHala Dakhir. Mereka telah bercinta tapi dihalang oleh kakaknya. Disebabkan dihalang oleh keluarga wujudla Salma Karama ni dalam Broken Wings

Did u know Gibran pada zaman beliau juga dikenali sbg aktivis pembela hak asasi wanita pertama di timur tengah...

I tak tau la tapi i memang taksub dengan Gibran ni...hahahah maybe pada moment tertentu puisi beliau ni sangat dakat.

“Jika cinta tidak dapat mengembalikan engkau kepadaku dalam kehidupan ini… pastilah cinta akan menyatukan kita dalam kehidupan yang akan datang”

Antara bait kata yang khas di nyatakan utk semua wanita yang GIBRAN pernah bersama...so dia ni kasanova ke...

Ahaaa nanti I Sambung...

Hope my sharing tidak membosankan.

@fixit

fixit Publish time 3-12-2018 01:46 PM

adila39 replied at 3-12-2018 12:25 PM
Khalil Gibran dan Broken Wings

Hubungan percintaan yang berakhir dengan perpisahan.Thats where...

thank you adila seru fix
hehehe

so yang dgn puteri ni pun tak menjadi
banyak betul halangan dalam percintaan dia yaa

adila39 Publish time 3-12-2018 01:49 PM

fixit replied at 3-12-2018 05:46 AM
thank you adila seru fix
hehehe

tak menjadi, setiap apa ditulis semuanya and mostly pengalaman dia..cuma GIBRAN twist the plot.

Dia ada lebih dari 3 wanita, more infact. Nanti sis tulis lagi

KILL_NANCY Publish time 3-12-2018 02:27 PM

up.         

adila39 Publish time 3-12-2018 02:37 PM

If you reveal your secrets to the wind,you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees

Next kita komen pasal buku ni pulak. But tunggu malamlah.

bioessence Publish time 3-12-2018 03:49 PM

adila39 replied at 3-12-2018 09:21 AM
he is a good looking man. usually beautiful people is lonely..i ye ke?

Betul
Better be average
U have more fun in life

adila39 Publish time 3-12-2018 05:04 PM

bioessence replied at 3-12-2018 07:49 AM
Betul
Better be average
U have more fun in life

exactly...hahaha hmm x sabar nak sambung...malam nnt... singgah okeh

adila39 Publish time 3-12-2018 06:25 PM

Edited by adila39 at 3-12-2018 10:31 AM

adila39 replied at 3-12-2018 06:37 AM
If you reveal your secrets to the wind,you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees ...

Buku ni ditulisshortly before his death. In these beautiful parables and drawings are crystallized his whole life's message-a message that has consoled and inspired thousands of readers.

I share few yang menyentuh hati.

The Hermit And The Beasts

Once there lived among the green hills a hermit. He was pure of spirit and white of heart. And all the animals of the land and all the fowls of the air came to him in pairs and he spoke unto them. They heard him gladly, and they would gather near unto him, and would not go until nightfall, when he would send them away, entrusting them to the wind and the woods with his blessing.

Upon an evening as he was speaking of love, a leopard raised her head and said to the hermit, “You speak to us of loving. Tell us, Sir, where is your mate?”

And the hermit said, “I have no mate.”

Then a great cry of surprise rose from the company of beasts and fowls, and they began to say among themselves, “How can he tell us of loving and mating when he himself knows naught thereof?” And quietly and in distain they left him alone.

That night the hermit lay upon his mat with his face earthward, and he wept bitterly and beat his hands upon his breast.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
View full version: KHALIL GIBRAN

ADVERTISEMENT