Donald_Don Publish time 17-10-2018 05:39 PM

Hiring !!! Director of Sales and Marketing (Capri Fraser Hotel) 【JB Hometown】

Hiring !!! Director of Sales and Marketing (Capri Fraser Hotel) 【JB Hometown】
https://goo.gl/CAS6Na
================
Fill Out The Form
Benefits
- Salary Can Negotiable
Job Description- Work with the General Manager and relevant parties to develop a marketing plan that identifies market niche and segments and defines a tactical plan to achieve goals and targets set.
- Optimize room utilization by accessing the demand and supply for rooms.
- Lead, manage and motivate an effective team of sales professionals to achieve budgeted sales.
- Establish team sales goals and allocate key accounts to each member.Requirements- diploma / degree (required)
- at least 10 years of sales experience in the hospitality industry.
Dont Hesitate To Contact us
Ah Lee (WhatsApp) : 018-9036001
Resume : ddonlineservices3@gmail.com

EliaNegrete Publish time 22-10-2022 03:23 PM

If you are looking for a new position, I can help you find the right one. You can check this Content Audit and get more new steps for the grammar checker. As a full-time Director of Sales and Marketing, I've placed many salespeople in positions they love and they continue to say that they wouldn't be anywhere else. I'm looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing. I'm a small business, with a big dream. With your help and expertise, we can make this happen.

ArcherCampbell Publish time 3-1-2023 04:33 AM

A lifestyle photographer is a person who specializes in taking photos of people in their everyday lives, whether that's at home, work, or school. But I am offering the services of lifestyle photography for brands to achieve their sales goals easily. The main difference between a lifestyle and a portrait photographer is the focus: a lifestyle photographer will usually shoot subjects at home, while a portrait photographer will shoot subjects when they are out in public or with other people.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Hiring !!! Director of Sales and Marketing (Capri Fraser Hotel) 【JB Hometown】

ADVERTISEMENT