Donald_Don Publish time 11-10-2018 02:31 PM

Hiring!!! Contract Manager 【Petaling Jaya】

Hiring!!! Contract Manager 【Petaling Jaya】Benefits- Miscellaneous allowance
-Medical
-Attractive bonus pay-out
-Staff purchase discount

Work Time- Regular Hours, Monday - Friday
Job Description- Oversee, lead, monitor, supervise and develop & Contract team in day-to-day operation.
- Manage all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures
- Take charge, be responsible for budgeting and forecasting procedures of the company
- Actively undertake product and service development
- Pre-contract work estimating and tendering, calling quotation, measurement, cost estimation, preparation of BQ, attend tender interview or clarification, tender analysis, negotiation and contract administration
- Post contract work such as material budgeting, cost estimation, as built site measurement and quantity taking-off, invitation of quotation and negotiation subcontractor award, material sourcing and procurement, handle progress claim, VO claim, progress payment, final account, attend site evaluation and meeting
- Work with clients, consultants, contractors and project team for the benefits of project and to achieve project goals
- Provide support in the estimation of new project costs, preparation of specification, BQ and other tender requirements
- Coordinate full range of QS activities including estimation, quantity take-off and claims preparation
- Preparation of variation works and project progress claims and verify the contractor or subcontractor monthly claims, EOT and final account.
- Responsible for cost control of project budget
- Resolve issues that related to contract in timely manner and ensure in accordance with conditions of contract

Job Requirements- Professional Degree, Quantity Survey or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese

Dont Hesitate To Contact UsIf interested, please contact usMr Lee 018-9036001(whatapp)
Resume : ddonlineservices3@gmail.com

emmapk1 Publish time 12-10-2020 08:27 PM

I'm intrested in this job and I'll apply for it. I have been working with a company for last few years and I want to end it up with an official termination so that I can continue my career with other company. I have visited parship kündigen offering contract cancellation services. They have quick to edit template for this.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Hiring!!! Contract Manager 【Petaling Jaya】

ADVERTISEMENT