meisapoya Publish time 10-7-2018 08:20 PM

masterudeng82 Publish time 10-7-2018 08:42 PM

My result :

You got: Fox
What are foxes if not delightful fluffs? You're a sly, sexy, cool little trickster. Foxes often represent wisdom and quick-thinking, so you're quite the ~foxy~ catch!

sinalegna Publish time 10-7-2018 08:55 PM

You got: Wolf
A wolf represents guardianship and loyalty which means that, at your core, you're a wonderful, fuzzy care-taker. You love deeply and want the best for everyone around you, often putting yourself last. You're strong, but also cuddly looking.

meltedaisy Publish time 10-7-2018 09:07 PM

You got: Wolf
A wolf represents guardianship and loyalty which means that, at your core, you're a wonderful, fuzzy care-taker. You love deeply and want the best for everyone around you, often putting yourself last. You're strong, but also cuddly looking.

kimika Publish time 10-7-2018 09:17 PM

i got: Fox
What are foxes if not delightful fluffs? You're a sly, sexy, cool little trickster. Foxes often represent wisdom and quick-thinking, so you're quite the ~foxy~ catch!

kimika Publish time 10-7-2018 09:17 PM

i got: Fox

mzitdy Publish time 10-7-2018 10:25 PM

foodlovepeace Publish time 10-7-2018 10:44 PM

Edited by foodlovepeace at 10-7-2018 10:45 PM

vandadiana Publish time 10-7-2018 10:55 PM

Potter Answer Some "Harry Potter" Que

lee_haru Publish time 10-7-2018 10:58 PM

{:hoorayo{:hoorayo{:thumbo

adindasm Publish time 10-7-2018 10:58 PM

You got: Cat
Your Animagus is absolutely puuurrrfect (sorry). Cats represent rebirth and resurrection, so it's appropriate for you since you're constantly growing as a human being. Also, you share the same Animagus as Professor McGonagall, so you're obviously a badass.

sissado3 Publish time 10-7-2018 11:46 PM

I got Otter!

You're a cool, individual thinker with a silly sense about you, and a sweet little otter is the perfect choice for you. You're an easy-going person who others turn to for help...and also, have I mentioned you're ADORABLE?

cikzazara Publish time 11-7-2018 12:06 AM

You got: Eagle
What can I say? You're a true adventurer at heart. You cannot be tied down to one place. Your perfect Animagus would be an aggressive, awesome winged creature. SOAR, SWEET HUNTER, SOAR.{:1_509:}

surie_mappa Publish time 11-7-2018 12:16 AM

What can I say? You're a true adventurer at heart. You cannot be tied down to one place. Your perfect Animagus would be an aggressive, awesome winged creature. SOAR, SWEET HUNTER, SOAR.

lililen Publish time 11-7-2018 01:05 AM

You got: Cat
Your Animagus is absolutely puuurrrfect (sorry). Cats represent rebirth and resurrection, so it's appropriate for you since you're constantly growing as a human being. Also, you share the same Animagus as Professor McGonagall, so you're obviously a badass.

kaksal85 Publish time 11-7-2018 06:31 AM

What can I say? You're a true adventurer at heart. You cannot be tied down to one place. Your perfect Animagus would be an aggressive, awesome winged creature. SOAR, SWEET HUNTER, SOAR.

isira Publish time 11-7-2018 08:57 AM

You got: Otter
You're a cool, individual thinker with a silly sense about you, and a sweet little otter is the perfect choice for you. You're an easy-going person who others turn to for help...and also, have I mentioned you're ADORABLE?

Lorra2411 Publish time 11-7-2018 10:26 AM

You got: Otter

Image: PBS

VampireKnight Publish time 11-7-2018 10:54 AM

Mselly213 Publish time 11-7-2018 11:12 AM

Mine :
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
View full version: [QUIZ] Answer Some "Harry Potter" Questions And We'll Tell You Your An

ADVERTISEMENT