babemomo Publish time 3-5-2018 04:57 PM

Software Developer cum IT Executive

Responsibilities:

[*]Involve and code in software and web application development.
[*]Develop and Maintenance of internal desktop based system.
[*]Develop and Maintenance of internal web based system.
[*]Other IT administrative and routine tasks.
Requirements:

[*]At least Higher / Advance Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Master in Computer Science or IT or Engineering or equivalent.
[*]VisualBasic.NET using VS 2010 compiler or above.
[*]CrystalReport Design with VisualBasic.NET.
[*]Server Side Scripting such as ASP, PHP, HTML, JavaScript, CSS and JQuery.
[*]RDMS with MS SQL, MS Access, MySQL.
[*]At least 3 years or above involved in a full project development circle using standard SDLC methodology.
[*]Good manipulating skills in MS Office and Windows OS operation and LAN Networking.
[*]Be able to plan, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure this including hardware, software, server and backup strategy of multiple server locations.
[*]Knowledge in SVN, Perl or PowerShell Scripting, Windows Batch Script and Windows or Linux Server will be added advantage.
[*]Fast learner, logical thinker, team player, self-disciplined, self-motivated, possessed positive and good attitude.
[*]Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin. Be able to communicate in good manner to solve the work related matter.
[*]1 full time position available located in Penang Island.

Located in Penang Island, a 10 years old well established company now looking for the above mentioned position, interested candidates please read through the job requirements and responsibilities. We are looking for hardworking candidates who possessed good attitude, logical thinking of mind, someone who can commit to the job, fast learner, innovative and productivity, if you think you are the one feel free to contact us! This is the opportunity and stage for your IT skills. Interest candidates may apply online or email your resume to sunmin.tanddman.com.my or call +604-283 9018 / 04-283 9177

Henry777 Publish time 25-5-2018 12:04 AM

Don't you want to work with offshore software development company? Outsourcing a part of responsibilities can help you to focus on your business. Among other benefits of this process I can name the reduced costs in salaries, innovations and quality. If you want to find out more about offshore software development, I can recommend to check the article on https://diceus.com/free-report-offshore-software-development-rates-country/. Personally I've been working with one of the Ukrainian software development company for a year already and haven't regretted my choice. I shared my experience in the hope it will be useful for you.

AsiaSin Publish time 29-9-2021 08:09 PM

Henry777 replied at 25-5-2018 12:04 AM
Don't you want to work with offshore software development company? Outsourcing a part of responsibil ...

Yes, I thought about it, that's why I'm considering the topic offshore software development rates by country

MariaJanes Publish time 5-11-2021 09:53 PM

Henry777 replied at 25-5-2018 12:04 AM
Don't you want to work with offshore software development company? Outsourcing a part of responsibil ...

When you think about the development process, there are some team models to consider - Remote Team vs Extended Team vs In-house Team. So, which of them will you choose?

rianawilson Publish time 8-11-2021 06:03 PM

AsiaSin replied at 29-9-2021 08:09 PM
Yes, I thought about it, that's why I'm considering the topic offshore software development rates...

Yes, working with dedicated software developers is always a great choice. You can hire Indian software developers remotely for a full-time, part-time or hourly basis.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Software Developer cum IT Executive

ADVERTISEMENT