Addministrator Publish time 10-4-2018 12:04 PM

[IMMEDIATELY VACANCY] Cybersecurity Consultant

Job Title : Cybersecurity Consultant
Working Location : Bangsar South

Responsibilities:
• As part of the Cyber Security team, the main responsibility is to provide technical consulting, implementation, support and service delivery to our customers on cyber security solutions & services.
• Be Subject Matter Expert for identified cyber security domain
• Involve & conduct cyber security service e.g. vulnerability assessment penetration testing, cyber maturity assessment, IT audit, etc.
• Offer system installation, implementation & upgrade services of cyber security solutions.
• Involve in full cycle of project implementation activities; such as business requirement gathering, solution design development, configuration & customizing, system documentation, testing & cutover.
• Involve in post-implementation production support, to ensure the all the problem solving is met according to the Service Level Agreement target.
• Follow up issue closely with customers and find quick & effective resolution.
• Provide professional response to customer correspondence.
• Analyze project risk and provide status update report.
• Support pre-sales activities like product presentation, demo, POC & tender response.
• Be part of Go-to-market team and work closely with account team to build pipeline and follow up lead progress.
• Conduct technical training to customers.
• Ensure total customer satisfaction in relation to pre & post-sales support.
• Demonstrate high level of confidence communicating to customers in relation to issue or presentation.

Requirements:
• At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Candidate with good experience & knowledge in IT security solution is highly encouraged to apply.
• Good experience in Unix/Linux and Windows environment
• This position will be based at Malaysia, however you might be required to travel to support regional activities.

Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
• Skills/experience in technical exposure in Java, SQL query, MSSQL Database, Windows Domain GPO, Active Directory and IIS will be advantageous.
• Domain experience of supporting banking/insurance/Telco is advantageous.
• Demonstrable track record of success in issue analysis and resolution, software testing and documentation
• Excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to communicate to different level of people.
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Excellent customer relationship management & negotiation skill

Interested applicants, please do PM me for further information.
Terima Kasih !

Lablon Publish time 15-11-2019 07:46 PM

You know, I am not very good at cybersecurity. Sometimes I just read articles about it like this one http://blog.qad.com/2017/05/cybersecurity-beware-ip-snatchers/ and now I see hoe seriously people should be prepared for it. They need a good education and many skills.

Ariolesa Publish time 11-7-2020 07:32 PM

Edited by Ariolesa at 11-7-2020 07:34 PM

Cybersecurity began to worry me along with getting a job, when I personally connected OTP tokens to each of my projects. After that, even in my normal operations, I had to deal with Google Authenticator. As it turned out, 2FA service combines the capabilities of an analog of Google. For example, you can connect TOPT tokens or configure the security level. Even if nothing is clear about protecting yourself in the network, 2fa platform creates a reliable layer of protection and is great for both large companies and newcomers like me.

AlexWilliams Publish time 15-8-2020 05:24 AM

Edited by AlexWilliams at 17-8-2020 08:29 PM

I remember working so hard when I got my first Cybersecurity Consultant position at a well-known company. At the time a job like this was to dream about, and I was so contented when I got the place. Since then, I worked with a few more companies, and I got a lot of experience in the area. One of the companies I'd like to work with because they are really high ranked on the market is fidusinfosec.com, and I'm looking forward to that in the future. Either way, happy for the person who got this job.

mackiigeorge Publish time 4-9-2020 02:12 PM

Just click HND assignment help and cheap assignment writing serviceand place your order. Please contact assignment help about our cheap custom top essay writing services and we will be glad to help you. Please contactabout our essay writers UK and write my essay we will be glad to help you.

mackiigeorge Publish time 10-10-2020 05:48 PM

All our papers are completed by seasoned writers of UK assignment and do my assignment who are graduate fromreputable universities and have to undergo intensive training before they areassigned any tasks. Just click assignment writing UK and place yourorder.All our papers are completed by seasoned writers ofUK assignment help who are graduate fromreputable universities and have to undergo intensive training before they areassigned any tasks. Itis indeed, for that reason that our best essaywriting service
Pages: [1]
View full version: [IMMEDIATELY VACANCY] Cybersecurity Consultant

ADVERTISEMENT