nazzse Publish time 27-9-2017 05:30 AM

You got: Black Coffee
You're hot, bold, and, if we're being honest with one another, can tend to be a little TOO straightforward sometimes. You may not be everyone's favorite...but why would you want to be? Stay based, not basic.

nurul_akmar Publish time 27-9-2017 05:36 AM

You're hot, bold, and, if we're being honest with one another, can tend to be a little TOO straightforward sometimes. You may not be everyone's favorite...but why would you want to be? Stay based, not basic.

wrong!!!

Megikari Publish time 27-9-2017 05:42 AM

You got: Green Tea
You're a breath of fresh air. You're health-conscious but also chill as hell. Who wouldn't want to be around you?

Wrong laaaa.. I hate green tea

huehue Publish time 27-9-2017 05:52 AM

Can We Guess Your Starbucks Drink Order?

You're a breath of fresh air. You're health-conscious but also chill as hell. Who wouldn't want to be around you?

starfish_ana Publish time 27-9-2017 06:33 AM

My result:

You got: Frappuccino
You're fashionable and always on trend, and you love to mix things up. Whether it's a jaunty cape or a caramel cookie crunch, you're always up for trying new things. And that, my friend, is something to admire.

Pandanleaf Publish time 27-9-2017 06:44 AM

red_rose Publish time 27-9-2017 07:03 AM

You got: Anything Mocha
Sweet but not cloying, layered without being overly challenging, you're an ideal combination. Stay beautiful, you.

adindasm Publish time 27-9-2017 07:39 AM

makton Publish time 27-9-2017 07:41 AM

You got: Anything Mocha
Sweet but not cloying, layered without being overly challenging, you're an ideal combination. Stay beautiful, you.

yatthrash Publish time 27-9-2017 07:49 AM

gosipgels Publish time 27-9-2017 08:18 AM

You got: Black CoffeeYou're hot, bold, and, if we're being honest with one another, can tend to be a little TOO straightforward sometimes. You may not be everyone's favorite...but why would you want to be? Stay based, not basic.

LoveSungmin Publish time 27-9-2017 08:19 AM

You got: Green Tea ;P

qistiena Publish time 27-9-2017 08:28 AM

princesslulu Publish time 27-9-2017 08:32 AM

pearl.silver Publish time 27-9-2017 08:56 AM

Ok la..ada dlm list gak klu nk order

putehkundor Publish time 27-9-2017 08:58 AM

Betul, paling I suka caramel frappucino.. dgn whipped cream on top:loveliness:

antidote Publish time 27-9-2017 09:02 AM

ikinbest Publish time 27-9-2017 09:07 AM

You got: Vanilla Latte
You're sweet and well-liked. I mean, to be honest you're, like, really popular. But not too smug about it. The best of both worlds.

salmon-suki Publish time 27-9-2017 09:16 AM

You're hot, bold, and, if we're being honest with one another, can tend to be a little TOO straightforward sometimes. You may not be everyone's favorite...but why would you want to be? Stay based, not basic.:lol:

pinkypetal Publish time 27-9-2017 09:33 AM

You got: Frappuccino
You're fashionable and always on trend, and you love to mix things up. Whether it's a jaunty cape or a caramel cookie crunch, you're always up for trying new things. And that, my friend, is something to admire.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
View full version: Quiz: Can We Guess Your Starbucks Drink Order?

ADVERTISEMENT