masterudeng82 Publish time 27-9-2017 08:36 PM

My result ;

LostStar Publish time 27-9-2017 08:44 PM

Wish list ni... ahaks..

EvieWanKenobi Publish time 27-9-2017 08:59 PM

You got: You belong in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
You're a down-to-earth person who keeps it simple and doesn't sweat the small stuff. You have little regard for what's cool or popular, though your natural preferences always somehow happen to be on trend. And though you love trying out new foods, you'll always prefer the simple pleasure of an ice-cold beer and a basket of french fries to any fancy unicorn drink.

alieyrina Publish time 27-9-2017 09:12 PM

X reti tepek gambar..tp dapat settle kat new york yuollzzzz..jgn jelezz

myrustyme Publish time 27-9-2017 09:21 PM

his Hipster Food Quiz Will Reveal Where You Should Actually Live

You got: You belong in Los Angeles, California
There are few things you enjoy more in life than a lazy, commitment-free Sunday afternoon spent lounging with your friends, drinking an ice-cold beer, and chowing down on a platter of street tacos. I mean, it's the least you can do after a long week of work, Instagram posting, and yet another failed Tinder date. (Why do you always get stuck with the egocentric duds?!) Some people may hate on you (and LA!) for being superficial, but what can you say? You really did wake up like that.

You belong in Los Angeles, California

Cikcak92 Publish time 27-9-2017 09:53 PM

Huhuhuhuhu..

momoruru Publish time 27-9-2017 10:57 PM

This Hipster Food Quiz Will Reveal Where You Should Actually Live

You got: You belong in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
You're a down-to-earth person who keeps it simple and doesn't sweat the small stuff. You have little regard for what's cool or popular, though your natural preferences always somehow happen to be on trend. And though you love trying out new foods, you'll always prefer the simple pleasure of an ice-cold beer and a basket of french fries to any fancy unicorn drink.

Bulma23 Publish time 27-9-2017 10:58 PM

rahana347 Publish time 27-9-2017 11:00 PM

There are few things you enjoy more in life than a lazy, commitment-free Sunday afternoon spent lounging with your friends, drinking an ice-cold beer, and chowing down on a platter of street tacos. I mean, it's the least you can do after a long week of work, Instagram posting, and yet another failed Tinder date. (Why do you always get stuck with the egocentric duds?!) Some people may hate on you (and LA!) for being superficial, but what can you say? You really did wake up like that.

Mrs_barn Publish time 27-9-2017 11:11 PM

Boleh la kott...bole la

mamarock Publish time 27-9-2017 11:34 PM

You got: You belong in Los Angeles, California.

mokcikKSKB Publish time 27-9-2017 11:36 PM

kittypong31 Publish time 28-9-2017 01:25 AM

I got Washington :lol:

snazzydaisy Publish time 28-9-2017 02:21 PM

:o so near to kardashian habitat, yuck!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
View full version: Quiz: This Hipster Food Quiz Will Reveal Where You Should Actually Live

ADVERTISEMENT