skinsandstars Publish time 22-8-2017 10:47 AM

These Mesmerizing Food Patterns Will Determine Whether You're More Open Or Reserved

You got: More Open
You tend to be more of an open person in your daily life. You enjoy meeting new people, although you're not always great at remembering names. You like to get through tough situations by opening up to people you're close with about your feelings and emotions. You're generally accepting of new opportunities and like to embrace change. When you really need to process something difficult, though, you may take some time to retreat within yourself until you're ready to talk it through with others.

Comment:
I didn't know that I am an open person. I don't actually really enjoy meeting new people, I am already tired with the ones around me. hahahahah.

mirebus Publish time 22-8-2017 11:23 AM

You got: More Reserved
You tend to be more reserved in many parts of your life. When meeting new people, you might appear shy or even off-putting until you finally decide to let them see the real you. You guard your emotions with many, except for a select few. Sometimes you're afraid to show too much emotion around others. However, when you're with those very close to you, you may show them your silly and weird side, even passing for an extrovert at times.

PandaSaka Publish time 22-8-2017 11:57 AM

https://i.imgur.com/61ouMLb.jpg

Spot on {:1_132:}

tayam Publish time 22-8-2017 03:59 PM

malas nk print screen...https://www.buzzfeed.com/agh/these-food-patterns-will-determine-whether-youre-more-open?utm_term=.du2RY0mA2j

antidote Publish time 22-8-2017 04:05 PM

suka.suki Publish time 23-8-2017 10:40 AM

sort of..

puan_ain Publish time 24-8-2017 07:20 PM

You tend to be more of an open person in your daily life. You enjoy meeting new people, although you're not always great at remembering names. You like to get through tough situations by opening up to people you're close with about your feelings and emotions. You're generally accepting of new opportunities and like to embrace change. When you really need to process something difficult, though, you may take some time to retreat within yourself until you're ready to talk it through with others.

kittypong31 Publish time 25-8-2017 02:35 AM

My result is quite true... reserved

yatthrash Publish time 25-8-2017 07:27 AM

You tend to be more reserved in many parts of your life. When meeting new people, you might appear shy or even off-putting until you finally decide to let them see the real you. You guard your emotions with many, except for a select few. Sometimes you're afraid to show too much emotion around others. However, when you're with those very close to you, you may show them your silly and weird side, even passing for an extrovert at times.

coyote_ugly0911 Publish time 25-8-2017 08:14 AM

Yeay me!!!

jihahz Publish time 25-8-2017 04:20 PM

more to reserved actually

Mat_Som Publish time 2-9-2017 02:14 PM

These Mesmerizing Food Patterns Will Determine Whether You're More Open Or Reserved

qis_88 Publish time 4-9-2017 08:21 PM

hunnyluth Publish time 4-9-2017 09:31 PM

sfhzuraz Publish time 4-9-2017 09:59 PM

You got: More OpenYou tend to be more of an open person in your daily life. You enjoy meeting new people, although you're not always great at remembering names. You like to get through tough situations by opening up to people you're close with about your feelings and emotions. You're generally accepting of new opportunities and like to embrace change. When you really need to process something difficult, though, you may take some time to retreat within yourself until you're ready to talk it through with others.

yoana Publish time 8-9-2017 02:31 PM

tari Publish time 8-9-2017 09:06 PM

more to reserved actually

https://uf.cari.com.my/forumx/mforum/forum/201708/25/162013oeyiggaesaxaej08.png.thumb.jpg

Jesrina Publish time 9-9-2017 01:59 AM

Betul kah huhuhuhu

pinkypetal Publish time 10-9-2017 12:35 AM

Felycya Publish time 11-9-2017 04:48 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
View full version: Quiz : open or reserved?

ADVERTISEMENT