Keledek.kepam Publish time 13-8-2017 04:03 PM

Who Would You Help First?

The choices a person makes can reveal a lot about them, especially in the context of stressful situations when they need to make instant decisions.

Made your choice? Now take a look at your results.

You’ve been brought up well, with a strong sense of morality and a respect for the traditions of the past. You always approach problems rationally, and you never act without having thought about it. You find it hard to accept the injustices of this world. You’re often given boring work that others try to avoid.

Your choice indicates that you’re very sensitive, and you’ve been hurt more than once. You’re the kind of person who’s been told to "take off your rose-tinted glasses." Your friends feel calm when they’re with you because they know you’ll always be there for them.

You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet.

You’re an easy-going and optimistic person who sees life in bright colors, and you rarely pay attention to the problems of the world. You quickly find a common language with others and don’t like overworking yourself. You have a curious nature and thus adore going on adventures. You can’t stand being constrained by the same four walls.

Mine is #3

kancilku_biru Publish time 13-8-2017 04:08 PM

My choice is....

Your choice indicates that you’re very sensitive, and you’ve been hurt more than once. You’re the kind of person who’s been told to "take off your rose-tinted glasses." Your friends feel calm when they’re with you because they know you’ll always be there for them.

puccafan Publish time 13-8-2017 04:22 PM

Saya pilih no. 3.tapi macam tak betol je. Sebab Iols kategori duduk di bucu katil, di sudut bilik. Huhu

Keledek.kepam Publish time 13-8-2017 04:27 PM

puccafan replied at 13-8-2017 04:22 PM
Saya pilih no. 3.tapi macam tak betol je. Sebab Iols kategori duduk di bucu katil, di sudut bilik. H ...

Mungkin ayat ni kena dgn uols?
"You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you"

Iols suka duduk kat bucu bilik kalau nak terberak haha. Amek feel dulu

puccafan Publish time 13-8-2017 04:33 PM

Keledek.kepam replied at 13-8-2017 04:27 PM
Mungkin ayat ni kena dgn uols?
"You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of y ...

Btol la tu. Iols menyampah kerenah birokrasi

noiz_phayz Publish time 13-8-2017 04:36 PM

yuuki_snowy Publish time 13-8-2017 04:46 PM

my choice is #3

dusunmind Publish time 13-8-2017 04:47 PM

I is no.2 ...

JeepersCreepers Publish time 13-8-2017 04:48 PM

My choice is....

zaza201516 Publish time 13-8-2017 04:59 PM

You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet.

Mija Publish time 13-8-2017 05:02 PM

I pilih kanak- kanak..

separasedar Publish time 13-8-2017 05:04 PM

Love it!

beloomberk Publish time 13-8-2017 05:22 PM

You’ve been brought up well, with a strong sense of morality and a respect for the traditions of the past. You always approach problems rationally, and you never act without having thought about it. You find it hard to accept the injustices of this world. You’re often given boring work that others try to avoid.

felinecat Publish time 13-8-2017 05:51 PM

QIsmail Publish time 13-8-2017 05:58 PM

I'm #1. Haih rindu plak kat my late grandparents :(

mrizumi Publish time 13-8-2017 06:04 PM

dewinter25 Publish time 13-8-2017 06:19 PM

Mine is number 2

Because i think baby tu has a lot to live for

Orix Publish time 13-8-2017 06:36 PM

#3 ... yes it definetely describe about me

raradhia Publish time 13-8-2017 06:42 PM

iols pilih no 3

Allthatnana Publish time 13-8-2017 06:49 PM

My first gut says no 2..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
View full version: Who Would You Help First?

ADVERTISEMENT